Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Ask A Flux Anything Football-Related
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Jacksonville Jaguars
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
JaguarCrazy2832


Joined: 28 Jun 2008
Posts: 80387
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I drafted my best friends team for him, 200 dollar buy in:

12 teams, ppr, points per completion AND points per carry. 1 point for each

QB Matthew Stafford(4)
RB Ray Rice(1)
RB Chris Johnson(2)
FLEX Anquan Boldin(7)
WR Steve Smith(5)
WR Dwayne Bowe(6)
TE Jimmy Graham(3)

RB Andre Brown-8
RB Vick Ballard(9)
WR Mike Williams(10)
QB Phillip Rivers
RB Rashad Jennings
WR Kendall Wright
RB Mikel Leshoure


I know the depth looks terrible but RBs will score more points than WRs easily in this setting so he needs to start RBs in his flex
_________________


Victor Cruz Pun wrote:
BornToFly wrote:
Yes, I went to high school with Tony Romo


Did he do good on the homework and quizzes but choke on the tests?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Its A Sabotage


Moderator
Joined: 14 May 2010
Posts: 33464
Location: Do. Your. Job.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote


_________________

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JaguarCrazy2832


Joined: 28 Jun 2008
Posts: 80387
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

can you rate mine IAS?

The only real issue i have with yours other than the TE is the fact you have 2 stud QBs, im guessing you're gonna move one soon? Also, what is the fascination with Jordan Cameron all of a sudden by FF nation?
_________________


Victor Cruz Pun wrote:
BornToFly wrote:
Yes, I went to high school with Tony Romo


Did he do good on the homework and quizzes but choke on the tests?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Its A Sabotage


Moderator
Joined: 14 May 2010
Posts: 33464
Location: Do. Your. Job.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
I drafted my best friends team for him, 200 dollar buy in:

12 teams, ppr, points per completion AND points per carry. 1 point for each

QB Matthew Stafford(4)
RB Ray Rice(1)
RB Chris Johnson(2)
FLEX Anquan Boldin(7)
WR Steve Smith(5)
WR Dwayne Bowe(6)
TE Jimmy Graham(3)

RB Andre Brown-8
RB Vick Ballard(9)
WR Mike Williams(10)
QB Phillip Rivers
RB Rashad Jennings
WR Kendall Wright
RB Mikel Leshoure


I know the depth looks terrible but RBs will score more points than WRs easily in this setting so he needs to start RBs in his flex


In, PPR, your RBs are fine, although, I don't like you don't have a 3rd capable #1 back, even in a 12 team league, you could have netted a Lacy, etc.

Receivers are fine, I think you wasted picks in Jennings and Rivers, just my opinion.
_________________

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Its A Sabotage


Moderator
Joined: 14 May 2010
Posts: 33464
Location: Do. Your. Job.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
can you rate mine IAS?

The only real issue i have with yours other than the TE is the fact you have 2 stud QBs, im guessing you're gonna move one soon? Also, what is the fascination with Jordan Cameron all of a sudden by FF nation?


Cam was picked in the 4th round, of a league where rushing stats for QBs are graded higher....It got to the 7th round and RG3 was still there, and took him.

I didn't know Cameron was a FF favorite, but a lot of people like his upside, I wanted Graham, but he went the pick before Cam, and waited until the 12th or 13th round to get Cameron. I will probably trade Griffin, though I don't have a true need to where I need to move him.

And I took my kicker in the 10th and D/ST in the 11th.
_________________

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Adrenaline_Flux


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Posts: 20262
Location: The Iowa
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

20 team league


_________________


Winner of Football's Future Big Brother II
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JaguarCrazy2832


Joined: 28 Jun 2008
Posts: 80387
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its A Sabotage wrote:
JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
I drafted my best friends team for him, 200 dollar buy in:

12 teams, ppr, points per completion AND points per carry. 1 point for each

QB Matthew Stafford(4)
RB Ray Rice(1)
RB Chris Johnson(2)
FLEX Anquan Boldin(7)
WR Steve Smith(5)
WR Dwayne Bowe(6)
TE Jimmy Graham(3)

RB Andre Brown-8
RB Vick Ballard(9)
WR Mike Williams(10)
QB Phillip Rivers
RB Rashad Jennings
WR Kendall Wright
RB Mikel Leshoure


I know the depth looks terrible but RBs will score more points than WRs easily in this setting so he needs to start RBs in his flex


In, PPR, your RBs are fine, although, I don't like you don't have a 3rd capable #1 back, even in a 12 team league, you could have netted a Lacy, etc.

Receivers are fine, I think you wasted picks in Jennings and Rivers, just my opinion.


i know, he was adamant about getting a backup QB and i told him jennings will be the first guy he drops for sure

Edit:

I thought getting Graham there, especially in a ppr league was great plus Stafford in Round 4 where he is likely to be a Top-5 QB when 7-8 were already off was too good to pass up. I'm relying alot on Andre Brown and Bradshaw to get hurt, i know
_________________


Victor Cruz Pun wrote:
BornToFly wrote:
Yes, I went to high school with Tony Romo


Did he do good on the homework and quizzes but choke on the tests?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Its A Sabotage


Moderator
Joined: 14 May 2010
Posts: 33464
Location: Do. Your. Job.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adrenaline_Flux wrote:
20 team league



For 20 teams I like it, though bench is weak, there is a lot of potential in Nuk and Kenbrell.
_________________

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jfinley88


Joined: 08 Feb 2010
Posts: 9233
Location: U.C.F.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jfinley88 wrote:
How much did I kill this? 12 team league.

QB: Eli Manning
RB: Doug Martin
RB: Frank Gore
WR: Larry Fitzgerald
WR: Marcus Colston
TE: Rob Gronkowski
FLX: Chris Ivory
DST: Packers
K: Garret Hartley

R: Josh Gordon
R: Mark Ingram
R: Vincent Brown
R: Brandon Myers
R: Le'Veon Bell


Should I do this?

David Wilson
Jordan Cameron

FOR

Chris Ivory
Rob Gronkowski
_________________

IrishGreen wrote:
we're all gonna make it
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Adrenaline_Flux


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Posts: 20262
Location: The Iowa
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jfinley88 wrote:
jfinley88 wrote:
How much did I kill this? 12 team league.

QB: Eli Manning
RB: Doug Martin
RB: Frank Gore
WR: Larry Fitzgerald
WR: Marcus Colston
TE: Rob Gronkowski
FLX: Chris Ivory
DST: Packers
K: Garret Hartley

R: Josh Gordon
R: Mark Ingram
R: Vincent Brown
R: Brandon Myers
R: Le'Veon Bell


Should I do this?

David Wilson
Jordan Cameron

FOR

Chris Ivory
Rob Gronkowski


I'd strongly consider it since I'm more comfortable with Wilson than Ivory.

It's tough losing Gronk though even with his injuries.
_________________


Winner of Football's Future Big Brother II
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JaguarCrazy2832


Joined: 28 Jun 2008
Posts: 80387
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trading 2 injury prone guys for a RB in a good situation and a high-upside TE, i think you should do it
_________________


Victor Cruz Pun wrote:
BornToFly wrote:
Yes, I went to high school with Tony Romo


Did he do good on the homework and quizzes but choke on the tests?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JaguarCrazy2832


Joined: 28 Jun 2008
Posts: 80387
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Start standard lineup:

Kept: Doug Martin Calvin Johnson and Matt Ryan

QB: Matt Ryan, Joe Flacco
RB: Doug Martin, Montee Ball, Ben Tate, Mikel Leshoure
WR: Calvin Johnson, Randall Cobb, Reggie Wayne, Anquan Boldin, Miles Austin, Justin Blackmon, Josh Gordon
TE: Jordan Cameron


I know my RBs are AWFUL if Ball doesnt get 15-20 carries a game and i have a ton of WRs but there werent any RBs worth taking and there werent any TEs i wanted to reach for with 12 going before i got Cameron

I know i need to trade a WR for a RB, but i doubt it bc RBs are a premium in this league, guy will want Megatron for an average back

How screwed am I?
_________________


Victor Cruz Pun wrote:
BornToFly wrote:
Yes, I went to high school with Tony Romo


Did he do good on the homework and quizzes but choke on the tests?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Adrenaline_Flux


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Posts: 20262
Location: The Iowa
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Buy-in league I do each year. 12 teams.

QB: Matt Ryan, Philip Rivers
RB: Adrian Peterson, Steven Jackson, Stevan Ridley, Ronnie Hillman
WR: Cecil Shorts III, DeSean Jackson, Vincent Brown, Kenbrell Thompkins
TE: Tony Gonzalez, Kyle Rudolph, Zach Sudfeld
D/ST: Packers
K: Stephen Gostkowski
_________________


Winner of Football's Future Big Brother II
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Jacksonville Jaguars All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17
Page 17 of 17

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group