Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

This Ain't Raider Talk Baby! V. 4.0
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 56, 57, 58  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
TiberiusRising


Joined: 03 Jan 2008
Posts: 8855
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didnt know Sloth from the Goonies was a Raider. Crazy.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Darkness


Joined: 24 Jun 2012
Posts: 7470
Location: CA
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.tmz.com/2014/07/02/warren-sapp-yes-i-stiffed-waitress-cause-she-sucked/

Warren Sapp.... smh
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RaidersAreOne


Joined: 28 Jun 2008
Posts: 9240
Location: Canada, but don't worry... i'm not one of those damn dirty french.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TiberiusRising wrote:
I didnt know Sloth from the Goonies was a Raider. Crazy.


Really? Thats pretty cool. The Goonies is one of my favourite movies ever.
_________________

First jersey purchased: Jamarcus Russell.
Second jersey purchased: Rolando McClain.
Next purchases: Every Chiefs, Chargers and Broncos player.
JTagg7754 on the sig.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Raiiiiidersssss


Joined: 23 Jan 2007
Posts: 5197
Location: The Black Hole
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Didn't know where to put this and didn't wanna start a new thread.

Without looking, which Raider do you think this is?


_________________
MACKiavelli
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RaidersAreOne


Joined: 28 Jun 2008
Posts: 9240
Location: Canada, but don't worry... i'm not one of those damn dirty french.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is that Hayden?
_________________

First jersey purchased: Jamarcus Russell.
Second jersey purchased: Rolando McClain.
Next purchases: Every Chiefs, Chargers and Broncos player.
JTagg7754 on the sig.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Raiiiiidersssss


Joined: 23 Jan 2007
Posts: 5197
Location: The Black Hole
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nah, its Murray
_________________
MACKiavelli
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
OakleyCap


Joined: 05 Jul 2013
Posts: 5363
Location: CA
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raiiiiidersssss wrote:
nah, its Murray


If he can stay healthy I think that he could actually be a productive tailback in the league.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NCOUGHMAN


Joined: 25 Mar 2008
Posts: 14834
Location: Stockton via East Palo Alto
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OakleyCap wrote:
Raiiiiidersssss wrote:
nah, its Murray


If he can stay healthy I think that he could actually be a productive tailback in the league.
dmac has great upper body strength but no legs hope Murray has been taking notes
_________________


green24 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN > all of you


Raider X wrote:
This is football, not pussology 101
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JTagg7754


Joined: 09 Nov 2010
Posts: 11985
Location: Somewhere in Ohio
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/t1.0-9/10494629_10152987648797785_2193892049076407843_n.jpg

I'm not implying anything. Just posting this here. I wonder what the excuses would be if he were a Raider Smile
_________________


PM sig requests.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CrapTakula


Moderator
Joined: 17 Jan 2007
Posts: 9280
Location: Gilead
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JTagg7754 wrote:
LOL

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/t1.0-9/10494629_10152987648797785_2193892049076407843_n.jpg

I'm not implying anything. Just posting this here. I wonder what the excuses would be if he were a Raider Smile


I can't even tell what's going on there.
_________________


Bolansho Boro Begoz
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nightmare


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Posts: 2777
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darkness wrote:
http://www.tmz.com/2014/07/02/warren-sapp-yes-i-stiffed-waitress-cause-she-sucked/

Warren Sapp.... smh


Tipping seems like such a big deal in the States. Here in the UK, if someone sucks at their job, they don't get a tip, but I've heard people over there basically say they'll always give a tip, no matter the situation.

Maybe she didn't suck at her job, and Sapp was just being Sapp, but I don't mind him not giving a tip if she was terrible. And trust me, defending Sapp about anything is painful. Laughing
_________________
Quote:
Warren Sapp is a fool. That dude is stupid. He played for the Raiders 20 years ago, no one cares what he says, nobody likes him, hes a joke.
^ ^ ^ Chaz Schilens
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NCOUGHMAN


Joined: 25 Mar 2008
Posts: 14834
Location: Stockton via East Palo Alto
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JTagg7754 wrote:
LOL

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/t1.0-9/10494629_10152987648797785_2193892049076407843_n.jpg

I'm not implying anything. Just posting this here. I wonder what the excuses would be if he were a Raider Smile
oh boy lol say it ain't so Johnny football about to play with his nose? Lol
_________________


green24 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN > all of you


Raider X wrote:
This is football, not pussology 101
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
dante9876


Joined: 23 Dec 2008
Posts: 21523
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nightmare wrote:
Darkness wrote:
http://www.tmz.com/2014/07/02/warren-sapp-yes-i-stiffed-waitress-cause-she-sucked/

Warren Sapp.... smh


Tipping seems like such a big deal in the States. Here in the UK, if someone sucks at their job, they don't get a tip, but I've heard people over there basically say they'll always give a tip, no matter the situation.

Maybe she didn't suck at her job, and Sapp was just being Sapp, but I don't mind him not giving a tip if she was terrible. And trust me, defending Sapp about anything is painful. Laughing


How much waitress make in the uk. Here in the us the only way servers make enough money to live is through tips.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nightmare


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Posts: 2777
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dante9876 wrote:
Nightmare wrote:
Darkness wrote:
http://www.tmz.com/2014/07/02/warren-sapp-yes-i-stiffed-waitress-cause-she-sucked/

Warren Sapp.... smh


Tipping seems like such a big deal in the States. Here in the UK, if someone sucks at their job, they don't get a tip, but I've heard people over there basically say they'll always give a tip, no matter the situation.

Maybe she didn't suck at her job, and Sapp was just being Sapp, but I don't mind him not giving a tip if she was terrible. And trust me, defending Sapp about anything is painful. Laughing


How much waitress make in the uk. Here in the us the only way servers make enough money to live is through tips.


Well, at least minimum wage, which should be enough to live on. Currently it stands at 6.31 an hour, which is about $10 or $11. And that's without tips.

What's the min in the US? I'd guess either your minimum wage must be a lot lower, or waitresses don't get paid it, if any are struggling to live on that?
_________________
Quote:
Warren Sapp is a fool. That dude is stupid. He played for the Raiders 20 years ago, no one cares what he says, nobody likes him, hes a joke.
^ ^ ^ Chaz Schilens
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Raidin


Joined: 05 Mar 2007
Posts: 5335
Location: Dublin
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dante9876 wrote:
Nightmare wrote:
Darkness wrote:
http://www.tmz.com/2014/07/02/warren-sapp-yes-i-stiffed-waitress-cause-she-sucked/

Warren Sapp.... smh


Tipping seems like such a big deal in the States. Here in the UK, if someone sucks at their job, they don't get a tip, but I've heard people over there basically say they'll always give a tip, no matter the situation.

Maybe she didn't suck at her job, and Sapp was just being Sapp, but I don't mind him not giving a tip if she was terrible. And trust me, defending Sapp about anything is painful. Laughing


How much waitress make in the uk. Here in the us the only way servers make enough money to live is through tips.



Better make sure you do a good job then.
_________________
raidr4life wrote:
Imagine if EricAllen21 posted better. Just imagine.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 56, 57, 58  Next
Page 51 of 58

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group