Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

This Ain't Raider Talk Baby! V. 4.0
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 54, 55, 56  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JTagg7754

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BlackPrestige92 wrote:
I strongly believe that Hernandez will get off though........this is the criminal justice system. It's called criminal justice for a reason.

If Aaron Hernandez is convicted of the other homicides they are thinking he is, he isn't getting off. If he is not truly about the "Blood" life and that tattoo on his hand means something else, he will have an even harder time in jail and I would like to bet that the members who actually ARE Bloods will probably not take too kindly to him claiming he's in them.

Dude is a piece of sshhhh

PM sig requests.
JTagg7754

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NCOUGHMAN wrote:
dam dogg do you know him or the victim or something let it go man lol. btw that red thing maybe the only thing that kinda saves him in lockdown. anyways let it go man let it go.

I can almost 100% guarantee he's not in a gang. Who smiles when throwing up gang signs? Please....

PM sig requests.
JTagg7754

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those Matt Light and Urban quotes though... damn.....

PM sig requests.
Silver&Black88

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JTagg7754 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
dam dogg do you know him or the victim or something let it go man lol. btw that red thing maybe the only thing that kinda saves him in lockdown. anyways let it go man let it go.

I can almost 100% guarantee he's not in a gang. Who smiles when throwing up gang signs? Please....

Toolbag White Suburbanites.

BigBillsFan13 wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
Somewhere, RR strokes his mustache with pride
Among other things...
JTagg7754

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver&Black88 wrote:
JTagg7754 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:

Toolbag White Suburbanites.

Him and his buddies decided they wanted to be Bloods so they start it.... The Bloods... The Connecticut Connection

PM sig requests.
JTagg7754

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL

PM sig requests.
BlackPrestige92

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NCOUGHMAN wrote:
BlackPrestige92 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:

I just hate what he represents. I've seen athletes like him in college, I can point em out. It's why I truly truly love the supremely talented kats with extremely humble demeanors off the field. What's being a street guy anyways? I understand the "brotherhood through harsh times," and all that but go join the army if you want a real brotherhood..... Matt Light knows what I mean when I say I dislike what "he represents or stands for." Just go see how he feels and has always felt about Aaron Hernandez.

I see him make it rain everytime & something just told me right away l, "I don't like this joker."

Not since Pac Man in Tennessee did I get a click in my head saying "there goes privileged trouble."

thats life. there is always a few bad apples in every basket. Maybe you lived a squeaky clean life and can throw stones. I know I didnt so imo only god can judge him. From what i heard he wasnt even a street guy just a wannabe who took it too far and now he has to pay the piper. wannabe's like that amuse me cause they get too deep in a game that they really know nothing about. kinda like when plax shot himself lol. idk im more concerned about the trayvon's, oscar grant's and Robie Tolin's in the world. but whatever floats ya boat bruh bruh.

I ain't no saint, therefore I cannot dispute that everyone must meet their moment of truth.....

I hear ya, I know all about it. My father was a gang banger back in the day here in LA, now he's in Pa. living a new life owning & running 3 tattoo shops(21 years now out there). I came out here from Philly & I've seen some pretty depressing stuff coast to coast. I knew that my dad was a bad person before and in turn I resemble everything he wasn't as a young man. I'm the first in my family to go to a university. Still he had me around the grime. I saw kids I went to school with fall into that crap, & they'd ask why I didn't join. I'd tell them like my pops used to beat into my head whenever my mine would wander that way "There's no point! It's a terrible cycle kids are thrown into." Society is shaped so kids will continue to fall. It's just how this reality has been constructed....

Thing is I knew a lot if Aaron Hernandez'. I still see them in school. Some kids have a license to kill it seems with the crap they can pull off. This case is getting big. I go to my local park & what do I hear? "I wouldn't have been caught." Bravo. Sad

I'm glad he's been sentenced. I hope kids see this as an example and see there's another way. That's hoping for a bit much but hey Laughing

“If Phil Jackson came back, still no coaching me, I’m uncoachable, I’m unsociable.
-Kendrick Lamar
91jmay

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NCOUGHMAN wrote:
BlackPrestige92 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:

I just hate what he represents. I've seen athletes like him in college, I can point em out. It's why I truly truly love the supremely talented kats with extremely humble demeanors off the field. What's being a street guy anyways? I understand the "brotherhood through harsh times," and all that but go join the army if you want a real brotherhood..... Matt Light knows what I mean when I say I dislike what "he represents or stands for." Just go see how he feels and has always felt about Aaron Hernandez.

I see him make it rain everytime & something just told me right away l, "I don't like this joker."

Not since Pac Man in Tennessee did I get a click in my head saying "there goes privileged trouble."

thats life. there is always a few bad apples in every basket. Maybe you lived a squeaky clean life and can throw stones. I know I didnt so imo only god can judge him. From what i heard he wasnt even a street guy just a wannabe who took it too far and now he has to pay the piper. wannabe's like that amuse me cause they get too deep in a game that they really know nothing about. kinda like when plax shot himself lol. idk im more concerned about the trayvon's, oscar grant's and Robie Tolin's in the world. but whatever floats ya boat bruh bruh.

Only god can judge is literally the dumbest statement anyone can ever make. You don't judge rapists or pedophiles then? Wow.

I think you can be equally concerned with things like Trayvon Martin's murder and the Hernandez murders, don't have to pick and choose.

1. Is Hayden going to be a bust? Sure looked like it last year IMO..But I give him a pass because he almost died…therefore I believe anyone who almost dies deserves a pass……………

A principle to live by..
bitty

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wonder how long before they blame concussions for Hernandes's actions?
RaidersAreOne

Location: Canada, but don't worry... i'm not one of those damn dirty french.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone here a big fan of gaming GTA? I can not wait for GTA 5 to come out sometime in September. It looks unreal. If you havent yet, youtube some stuff about it. My favourite one so far was easily San Andreas, but I bet this one tops it. It is being predicted to be game of the year when its all said and done.

First jersey purchased: Jamarcus Russell.
Second jersey purchased: Rolando McClain.
Next purchases: Every Chiefs, Chargers and Broncos player.
JTagg7754 on the sig.
Raiiiiidersssss

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RaidersAreOne wrote:
Anyone here a big fan of gaming GTA? I can not wait for GTA 5 to come out sometime in September. It looks unreal. If you havent yet, youtube some stuff about it. My favourite one so far was easily San Andreas, but I bet this one tops it. It is being predicted to be game of the year when its all said and done.

Never played gta, but if anyone hasn't played the mass effect series, do it now!
NCOUGHMAN

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

91jmay wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
BlackPrestige92 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:

Only god can judge is literally the dumbest statement anyone can ever make. You don't judge rapists or pedophiles then? Wow.

I think you can be equally concerned with things like Trayvon Martin's murder and the Hernandez murders, don't have to pick and choose.

i said "only god can judge HIM" dam dude can you read ?

green24 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN > all of you

Raider X wrote:
This is football, not pussology 101
NCOUGHMAN

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BlackPrestige92 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
BlackPrestige92 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:

I ain't no saint, therefore I cannot dispute that everyone must meet their moment of truth.....

I hear ya, I know all about it. My father was a gang banger back in the day here in LA, now he's in Pa. living a new life owning & running 3 tattoo shops(21 years now out there). I came out here from Philly & I've seen some pretty depressing stuff coast to coast. I knew that my dad was a bad person before and in turn I resemble everything he wasn't as a young man. I'm the first in my family to go to a university. Still he had me around the grime. I saw kids I went to school with fall into that crap, & they'd ask why I didn't join. I'd tell them like my pops used to beat into my head whenever my mine would wander that way "There's no point! It's a terrible cycle kids are thrown into." Society is shaped so kids will continue to fall. It's just how this reality has been constructed....

Thing is I knew a lot if Aaron Hernandez'. I still see them in school. Some kids have a license to kill it seems with the crap they can pull off. This case is getting big. I go to my local park & what do I hear? "I wouldn't have been caught." Bravo. Sad

I'm glad he's been sentenced. I hope kids see this as an example and see there's another way. That's hoping for a bit much but hey Laughing

i hear you and i agree and i hope kids see this as an example and dont try to imitate his actions. sad thing is sometimes i think all this media coverage kinda glorifies his actions instead of painting it in a bad light. also as you know to some "hardheads" going to jail is kinda like a right of passage. stupid yes i know but kinda falls in the sad but true column. also as you know very well elders can tell kids all the right things to do and what not to do but somehow you still try it and get to hear the i told ya so's Laughing . btw philly isnt much nicer than la Laughing

green24 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN > all of you

Raider X wrote:
NCOUGHMAN

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JTagg7754 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:

lil wayne Laughing

i know i know your right

lil wayne did get a pass tho

green24 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN > all of you

Raider X wrote:
NCOUGHMAN

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bitty wrote:
Wonder how long before they blame concussions for Hernandes's actions?

interesting like that titus wr dude

green24 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN > all of you

Raider X wrote:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 54, 55, 56  Next
Page 14 of 56

Jump to: