Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

This time of year....

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Giants
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
dkebones


Joined: 15 Mar 2007
Posts: 3693
Location: Giants fan in the Seahawk's backyard...
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 5:35 pm    Post subject: This time of year.... Reply with quote

...is so depressing. It is the "black hole" of the football offseason. *sigh*

I just can not stand seeing the last post relating to "Kyle Love" any longer. Six days without a fresh post... Sad
_________________
“I feel sorry for people who don’t drink. They wake up in the morning and that’s the best they’re going to feel all day.”
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Acgott


Moderator
Joined: 14 Jan 2007
Posts: 8566
Location: USA
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No news is good news
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NYGiantsman10


Joined: 18 Feb 2006
Posts: 9960
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pretty much the only news we get is about players getting arrested Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Gmen4ev


Joined: 07 Sep 2009
Posts: 21591
Location: In west Philadelphia born and raised
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NYGiantsman10 wrote:
Pretty much the only news we get is about players getting arrested Laughing


It's a shame too ... Thankfully we haven't been in the news lately.
_________________


Not a Knicks fan
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Gmen


Joined: 20 Jul 2007
Posts: 15671
Location: Myyyyy precioussss
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm waiting for yahoo to open their fantasy leagues. I'm doing 4 $100 pro leagues again. One draft each month until the season starts.
_________________


"Has courage and poise. In my opinion, most of all, he has that quality you can't define. Call it magic."

- Ernie Accorsi scouting report of Eli
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NYGiantsman10


Joined: 18 Feb 2006
Posts: 9960
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gmen wrote:
I'm waiting for yahoo to open their fantasy leagues. I'm doing 4 $100 pro leagues again. One draft each month until the season starts.


That's the way to do it. Everyone here should get in on the one and done in NFL General too it's great fun
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
fracdaddy14


Joined: 23 Feb 2012
Posts: 3370
Location: Northeastern PA
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NYGiantsman10 wrote:
Gmen wrote:
I'm waiting for yahoo to open their fantasy leagues. I'm doing 4 $100 pro leagues again. One draft each month until the season starts.


That's the way to do it. Everyone here should get in on the one and done in NFL General too it's great fun


Is there a fantasy league for just GMEN board? I would start one, but I would only want to do it for free. I have 1 at work and 1 for twitter friends.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
NYGiantsman10


Joined: 18 Feb 2006
Posts: 9960
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fracdaddy14 wrote:
NYGiantsman10 wrote:
Gmen wrote:
I'm waiting for yahoo to open their fantasy leagues. I'm doing 4 $100 pro leagues again. One draft each month until the season starts.


That's the way to do it. Everyone here should get in on the one and done in NFL General too it's great fun


Is there a fantasy league for just GMEN board? I would start one, but I would only want to do it for free. I have 1 at work and 1 for twitter friends.


Yup it gets pretty heated too. Now that our little forum has added more active posters, we can really field a competitive league. We don't have to invite Dallas or Philly fans anymore... *shudders*
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Gmen4ev


Joined: 07 Sep 2009
Posts: 21591
Location: In west Philadelphia born and raised
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually going to need to get in on the one and done this year. Just found out it was a thing in week 4 last year.
_________________


Not a Knicks fan
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
GmenSeattle


Moderator
Joined: 19 Jan 2009
Posts: 10111
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NYGiantsman10 wrote:
fracdaddy14 wrote:
NYGiantsman10 wrote:
Gmen wrote:
I'm waiting for yahoo to open their fantasy leagues. I'm doing 4 $100 pro leagues again. One draft each month until the season starts.


That's the way to do it. Everyone here should get in on the one and done in NFL General too it's great fun


Is there a fantasy league for just GMEN board? I would start one, but I would only want to do it for free. I have 1 at work and 1 for twitter friends.


Yup it gets pretty heated too. Now that our little forum has added more active posters, we can really field a competitive league. We don't have to invite Dallas or Philly fans anymore... *shudders*


Well that's partly because we have a keeper and a feeder league Razz
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GiantAl


Joined: 16 Mar 2012
Posts: 256
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would be well up for a Giants fans fantasy league.

Playing for pride though, as I'm already in 2 other cash pools!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bballbkd1001


Joined: 04 Feb 2009
Posts: 3964
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When are we having the awards ceremony? I need to get rid of this harry carson sig Smile
_________________


^^^ Huge props Rase on the Sig!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Giants All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group