Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The Old Dog is learning new Tricks (Vick Ball Control)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dr. Philly

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't like Vick and even I agree with Blick on this.

simonwayne wrote:
LeBron has done for the NBA what Teen Mom has done for teenage pregnancies

#JDI
JayAp07

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dr. Philly wrote:

Can you keep Vick on the team if you make him the back up or 3rd stringer? How do you think some of the guys in the locker room might react by still having him around? I could totally be wrong, but it very well could end up playing out like a soap opera. I can just see DeSean and Shady now... Rolling Eyes

2013 Philadelphia Eagles NFC East Champs
birdman0069

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JayAp07 wrote:
Dr. Philly wrote:

Can you keep Vick on the team if you make him the back up or 3rd stringer? How do you think some of the guys in the locker room might react by still having him around? I could totally be wrong, but it very well could end up playing out like a soap opera. I can just see DeSean and Shady now... Rolling Eyes

There is no way you can keep Vick on this team as a back up. The press will be all over this every single week, it will divide the locker room and we will have to hear from Marcus Vick every Monday morning tweeting about how is brother is getting jobbed by the man.
IMHO Vick wins the starting job and is benched by week 8 then immediately released.

Props to Eagles _808 on the sig.
PE, the new poster child for birth control.

Birdman, slowest to 10K
Eagles Watch-Brandon Boykin
5 tackles, 2 Asst., 2 Pass defended, 1 Int.
0 KO return, yards
Nabbs4u

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

birdman0069 wrote:
JayAp07 wrote:
Dr. Philly wrote:

There is no way you can keep Vick on this team as a back up. The press will be all over this every single week, it will divide the locker room and we will have to hear from Marcus Vick every Monday morning tweeting about how is brother is getting jobbed by the man.
IMHO Vick wins the starting job and is benched by week 8 then immediately released.

That's a more likely scenario then losing out to Foles and being his backup wk 1. He will be cut and never given that $3m bonus "IF" indeed that happens.

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

birdman0069 wrote:
JayAp07 wrote:
Dr. Philly wrote:

Agreed. Hopefully he plays so bad that even his apologists/supporters see how obvious it was that he needed to go. Last thing we need is an Alex Smith type scenario playing out in that locker room with the support and following that Vick has.

2013 Philadelphia Eagles NFC East Champs
birdman0069

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JayAp07 wrote:
birdman0069 wrote:
JayAp07 wrote:
Dr. Philly wrote:

Agreed. Hopefully he plays so bad that even his apologists/supporters see how obvious it was that he needed to go. Last thing we need is an Alex Smith type scenario playing out in that locker room with the support and following that Vick has.

Any time it has been up to Vick to come up big, during his career, he has consistently fell short. I don't think his own kids will be surprised if he is unemployed before the end of the season.
Howie is smart enough to understand a young team with a rookie head coach needs the least amount of distractions while Kelly gets acclimated to the NFL.

Props to Eagles _808 on the sig.
PE, the new poster child for birth control.

Birdman, slowest to 10K
Eagles Watch-Brandon Boykin
5 tackles, 2 Asst., 2 Pass defended, 1 Int.
0 KO return, yards
Withmy89vision

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't thinkVick defenders watched him last year. Yes, he had a great 2010. But he has steadily declined since then, he hasn't had a good gqme since 2011 and last year was awful. Not like Mark Sanchez bad. I mean AWFUL. Like I could hqve done better

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: