Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

OTAs & Mini Camps 2013
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
elliot878

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OTA's Thursday

Julius Thomas ran routes with the ones, against the number one defensive backfield and apparently looked really good. He's always looked good in shorts, catching the football. I still question his toughness and ability to play in pads.

Sylvester Williams got in a scrum with Zane Beadles. Andrew Mason says this guy looks the part, and Champ Bailey applauded both of their intensity.

Kevin Vickerson wrote:
"He doesn't know how strong the linemen are, so he's not playing with his hands all the time," fellow defensive tackle Kevin Vickerson said Wednesday. "But when he does, it's great, and you see what he's doing. He's dominating."

It's still very early, but sounds like Fox, Elway & co. nailed yet another first pick.

http://m.denverbroncos.com/s/30843/newsDetails?itemPos=2&itemUri=1881554260%2F1307142114279100713121491485

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reports were that Hillman, once again, looked very good today. Osweiler had some nice throws, and save for a dropped TD pass, Julius Thomas appears to have had another nice day.

They also worked in Trindon Holliday on offense some, which I like, because realistically, just the threat of that speed on offense is going to be able to pick up major yards in the right formation.

I don't throw around hyperbole in terms of the team on this site, and I think most people would agree with me, but I can definitely see Denver having one of the better offenses of all-time this year if things come together the right way.

Thanks, Tzimisce
Reaver

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

broncos67 wrote:
Reports were that Hillman, once again, looked very good today. Osweiler had some nice throws, and save for a dropped TD pass, Julius Thomas appears to have had another nice day.

They also worked in Trindon Holliday on offense some, which I like, because realistically, just the threat of that speed on offense is going to be able to pick up major yards in the right formation.

I don't throw around hyperbole in terms of the team on this site, and I think most people would agree with me, but I can definitely see Denver having one of the better offenses of all-time this year if things come together the right way.

Link?
broncos67

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reaver wrote:
broncos67 wrote:

Link?

www.twitter.com/MaseDenver

www.twitter.com/cecillammey

Those had the tidbits.

Thanks, Tzimisce
BroncoinGermany

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

broncos67 wrote:

Hyperbole? How about...

Trindon Holliday = Dante Hall
Brock Osweiler = Joe Flacco
Julius Thomas = Jimmy Graham

/irrationality

Chasing Lombardi and Stanley!
WELTMEISTER 2014 * * * *
by Joe_is_the_best
mke1010

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeez look at this picture of Ball and Hillman.
http://www.denverpost.com/sports?source=Nav_Sports

Hillman is supposed to be the change of pace scat back but he looks a LOT bigger than Ball. Hillman really added a lot of muscle mass this off season.
BroncoinGermany

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mke1010 wrote:

Hillman is supposed to be the change of pace scat back but he looks a LOT bigger than Ball. Hillman really added a lot of muscle mass this off season.

Chasing Lombardi and Stanley!
WELTMEISTER 2014 * * * *
by Joe_is_the_best
hibdib31

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mke1010 wrote:

Hillman has definitely packed on the muscle this offseason, but his test will be keeping the weight on throughout the season as he had issues with such last year.

Ronnie may look the part, but being an inside runner has a mentality to it on top of being able to take the abuse. If Ronnie can learn to use his newly developed mass to his advantage, then he could be a dual threat back.
jsthomp2007

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keeping weight on at 21, means he can eat mostly whatever he wants; but I assume the nutritionists will have lots of carbs, lots of protein shakes, and lots of steroids.
hibdib31

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jsthomp2007 wrote:
Keeping weight on at 21, means he can eat mostly whatever he wants; but I assume the nutritionists will have lots of carbs, lots of protein shakes, and lots of ADDERALL.

FIFY Shhh
jsthomp2007

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hibdib31 wrote:
jsthomp2007 wrote:
Keeping weight on at 21, means he can eat mostly whatever he wants; but I assume the nutritionists will have lots of carbs, lots of protein shakes, and lots of ADDERALL.

FIFY Shhh

Ohhhh! That stuff the Seahawks players keep using.
Winder23

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

David Bruton getting first team reps at safety. I heard today it was at the expense of Rahim Moore. Here is a link to the story.

http://milehighsports.com/2013/06/06/bruton-getting-reps-with-first-team/

Should be interesting come training camp. Moore had better take heed. This is a message from JDR that he is on a short leash.
JerseysFinest27

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Winder23 wrote:
David Bruton getting first team reps at safety. I heard today it was at the expense of Rahim Moore. Here is a link to the story.

Should be interesting come training camp. Moore had better take heed. This is a message from JDR that he is on a short leash.

This seems more like a "lets me see if Bruton can do this" than a "Moore isnt playing well" situation. Fox and JDR have both said he was one of the best safeties in the league last year. No way he comes out. Dont believe it.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JerseysFinest27 wrote:
Winder23 wrote:

This seems more like a "lets me see if Bruton can do this" than a "Moore isnt playing well" situation. Fox and JDR have both said he was one of the best safeties in the league last year. No way he comes out. Dont believe it.

We would be in serious trouble if Bruton was our starter. Can you imagine? I still have nightmares about Marcel Reece completely torching him, he made Reece look like Barry Sanders.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I read a quote from JDR the other day about how their focus on Bruton is, "keeping him athletic in all areas of the field". Bruton is a straight line runner, hence his ability to get down field on the Punt team, despite being the PP. However, his lateral agility is just way too poor to ever be a starting Safety in my eyes.

Not that these OTA's mean anything, mind.

MUFC OK

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: