Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Former Brown LB shot and Killed, David McMillan.

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
hornbybrown


Joined: 25 Jan 2008
Posts: 16186
Location: 1600 Pennyslvania Ave
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 11:37 pm    Post subject: Former Brown LB shot and Killed, David McMillan. Reply with quote

Always sad when something like this happens.

Thoughts with his family and loved ones.

http://www.dawgsbynature.com/2013/5/19/4346872/former-browns-lb-reportedly-shot-and-killed

He was drafted by us in 2005 and played till 2008.
_________________


Adopt a Brown 2014
Miles Austin 16 Recs 169 Yds 2 TD's
Pierre Desir
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NewWorldOrder


Joined: 10 Jan 2013
Posts: 957
Location: Cleveland
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 12:04 am    Post subject: Re: Former Brown LB shot and Killed, David McMillan. Reply with quote

hornbybrown wrote:
Always sad when something like this happens.

Thoughts with his family and loved ones.

http://www.dawgsbynature.com/2013/5/19/4346872/former-browns-lb-reportedly-shot-and-killed

He was drafted by us in 2005 and played till 2008.


not sure if this is true or not...there is only one source reporting this.
_________________

Every time the Browns start a new QB, a puppy dies!
Adopt-A-Browne: Mike Lombardi
2013 stats...2 head coaches fired, &over 300 cups of coffee served daily to Banner.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
hornbybrown


Joined: 25 Jan 2008
Posts: 16186
Location: 1600 Pennyslvania Ave
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 12:18 am    Post subject: Re: Former Brown LB shot and Killed, David McMillan. Reply with quote

NewWorldOrder wrote:
hornbybrown wrote:
Always sad when something like this happens.

Thoughts with his family and loved ones.

http://www.dawgsbynature.com/2013/5/19/4346872/former-browns-lb-reportedly-shot-and-killed

He was drafted by us in 2005 and played till 2008.


not sure if this is true or not...there is only one source reporting this.


Yeah I was a little unsure about this. I did a search and came up with a post on another forum. It was from a work freind of his who confirmed it because the other forum were not sure if it was true or not.
_________________


Adopt a Brown 2014
Miles Austin 16 Recs 169 Yds 2 TD's
Pierre Desir
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NewWorldOrder


Joined: 10 Jan 2013
Posts: 957
Location: Cleveland
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 2:13 am    Post subject: Re: Former Brown LB shot and Killed, David McMillan. Reply with quote

hornbybrown wrote:
NewWorldOrder wrote:
hornbybrown wrote:
Always sad when something like this happens.

Thoughts with his family and loved ones.

http://www.dawgsbynature.com/2013/5/19/4346872/former-browns-lb-reportedly-shot-and-killed

He was drafted by us in 2005 and played till 2008.


not sure if this is true or not...there is only one source reporting this.


Yeah I was a little unsure about this. I did a search and came up with a post on another forum. It was from a work freind of his who confirmed it because the other forum were not sure if it was true or not.


im surprised there isnt anything in the news....just for the fact of the way he passed away..best wishes to his family.
_________________

Every time the Browns start a new QB, a puppy dies!
Adopt-A-Browne: Mike Lombardi
2013 stats...2 head coaches fired, &over 300 cups of coffee served daily to Banner.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
hornbybrown


Joined: 25 Jan 2008
Posts: 16186
Location: 1600 Pennyslvania Ave
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 2:44 am    Post subject: Re: Former Brown LB shot and Killed, David McMillan. Reply with quote

NewWorldOrder wrote:
hornbybrown wrote:
NewWorldOrder wrote:
hornbybrown wrote:
Always sad when something like this happens.

Thoughts with his family and loved ones.

http://www.dawgsbynature.com/2013/5/19/4346872/former-browns-lb-reportedly-shot-and-killed

He was drafted by us in 2005 and played till 2008.


not sure if this is true or not...there is only one source reporting this.


Yeah I was a little unsure about this. I did a search and came up with a post on another forum. It was from a work freind of his who confirmed it because the other forum were not sure if it was true or not.


im surprised there isnt anything in the news....just for the fact of the way he passed away..best wishes to his family.


Yeah I'm still not 100% sure on this. But i searched his name on twitter and came with former friends saying how sad they were about it and talking about what a good guy he was.
_________________


Adopt a Brown 2014
Miles Austin 16 Recs 169 Yds 2 TD's
Pierre Desir
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LETSGOBROWNIES


Joined: 06 Feb 2006
Posts: 7944
Location: CINCINNATI
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 5:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let's hope it's not true, but if so, that's too bad.

Condolences to the family.
_________________


First Ballot Cleveland Browns Forum Hall of Fame Inductee.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JCBrowns21


Joined: 16 Sep 2008
Posts: 932
Location: Chi Town
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unfortunately, it looks like this has been confirmed. The original article has been updated and there is a post on Fox Sports Ohio as well.

http://www.foxsportsohio.com/story/alt/ex-browns-linebacker-mcmillan-killed?blockID=903791&feedID=10938
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ditchdigger


Joined: 09 Jan 2005
Posts: 17117
Location: Gahanna, OH
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a shame.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
hornbybrown


Joined: 25 Jan 2008
Posts: 16186
Location: 1600 Pennyslvania Ave
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JCBrowns21 wrote:
Unfortunately, it looks like this has been confirmed. The original article has been updated and there is a post on Fox Sports Ohio as well.

http://www.foxsportsohio.com/story/alt/ex-browns-linebacker-mcmillan-killed?blockID=903791&feedID=10938


Yep and looks like it just a case of wrong place wrong time and no fault of his own which really sucks.
_________________


Adopt a Brown 2014
Miles Austin 16 Recs 169 Yds 2 TD's
Pierre Desir
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group