Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Walter's new draft
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Reginaldm9


Joined: 14 Apr 2011
Posts: 3662
Location: Kent State University
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mtmmike wrote:
As one of the angrier fans here i think i may just give up on the browns.
I may just go to not caring at all


Because of a mock draft? Something tells me Browns fans are a bit more formidable than that.
_________________


Adopt-a-Brown: Joe Haden
Stats: 1 big fat pay day
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bonanza23


Joined: 10 Nov 2008
Posts: 7292
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mtmmike wrote:
As one of the angrier fans here i think i may just give up on the browns.
I may just go to not caring at all


Then go root for $#@^&^ buffalo.
_________________

Thanks to ReggieCamp on the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mtmmike


Joined: 27 Nov 2009
Posts: 647
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reginaldm9 wrote:
mtmmike wrote:
As one of the angrier fans here i think i may just give up on the browns.
I may just go to not caring at all


Because of a mock draft? Something tells me Browns fans are a bit more formidable than that.

no that actual draft
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mtmmike


Joined: 27 Nov 2009
Posts: 647
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bonanza23 wrote:
mtmmike wrote:
As one of the angrier fans here i think i may just give up on the browns.
I may just go to not caring at all


Then go root for $#@^&^ buffalo.

bonanza for the most part I like your quotes but I would route fpr the broncos as I live in jacksonhole.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bonanza23


Joined: 10 Nov 2008
Posts: 7292
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mtmmike wrote:
Bonanza23 wrote:
mtmmike wrote:
As one of the angrier fans here i think i may just give up on the browns.
I may just go to not caring at all


Then go root for $#@^&^ buffalo.

bonanza for the most part I like your quotes but I would route fpr the broncos as I live in jacksonhole.


Sorry, it was a reference to Phil Savage. Laughing
_________________

Thanks to ReggieCamp on the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dropkick_pride


Joined: 18 Jan 2009
Posts: 10805
Location: C-bus
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mtmmike wrote:
Bonanza23 wrote:
mtmmike wrote:
As one of the angrier fans here i think i may just give up on the browns.
I may just go to not caring at all


Then go root for $#@^&^ buffalo.

bonanza for the most part I like your quotes but I would route fpr the broncos as I live in jacksonhole.



Id root for the Jags if it ment I got to live in Jacksonville... I hate Ohio.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mastercheddaar


Joined: 14 Dec 2006
Posts: 4989
Location: Northeast Ohio.. Obviously
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 7:21 pm    Post subject: hmmm Reply with quote

I agree completely. QB in the first if we are picking 5th. I would rather have Johnny Manziel than Boyd. He just looks like a QB to me.

that is all

Mastercheddaar
_________________
For those that don't know:
NFL - AFC Browns, NFC Eagles
Basket Ball - Cavs
Baseball - Indians/Yankees.
CF - Ohio State and Wake Forest
Women - Brunettes with Blue eyes.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mtmmike


Joined: 27 Nov 2009
Posts: 647
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bonanza23 wrote:
mtmmike wrote:
Bonanza23 wrote:
mtmmike wrote:
As one of the angrier fans here i think i may just give up on the browns.
I may just go to not caring at all


Then go root for $#@^&^ buffalo.

bonanza for the most part I like your quotes but I would route fpr the broncos as I live in jacksonhole.


Sorry, it was a reference to Phil Savage. Laughing

are you guys ok your being nice to me?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
buno67


Joined: 15 Mar 2007
Posts: 31079
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dropkick_pride wrote:
mtmmike wrote:
Bonanza23 wrote:
mtmmike wrote:
As one of the angrier fans here i think i may just give up on the browns.
I may just go to not caring at all


Then go root for $#@^&^ buffalo.

bonanza for the most part I like your quotes but I would route fpr the broncos as I live in jacksonhole.



Id root for the Jags if it ment I got to live in Jacksonville... I hate Ohio.


I rather live in Ohio than Jacksonville
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
candyman93


Joined: 02 Dec 2009
Posts: 42056
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It'd be nice if Weeden locked the position down for 5-7 years. We could then draft a play making ILB in the first and a FS in the 2nd. The rest of the picks could be use for offense.
_________________
El ramster wrote:
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
Dude's been here for 8 years and doesn't know that his avi is too big? Not talking


You've been here 7 and still haven't picked a team.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
cattleman78


Joined: 13 Oct 2005
Posts: 6974
Location: ohio
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

candyman93 wrote:
It'd be nice if Weeden locked the position down for 5-7 years. We could then draft a play making ILB in the first and a FS in the 2nd. The rest of the picks could be use for offense.


If we pick 5th that means we have a lot of holes to fill. Frankly I'll be disappointed if we don't at least draft in the middle of the rounds. I'd say I.L.B. will be a need most likely. Safety Gipson or Badimosi may step up. Coaches seem to like both. I'd like to get a tall corner.

On offense besides q.b, tight end and guard may be needs. Think at o.t.,w.r. and running back we'll be fine.

Weeden is the big key though along with the new coaches.
_________________
browns and indian fan 7272


Adopted Brown Tashaun Gipson safety
vs. g.bay 7 tackles,2 asst. tackles and 1 pass defended
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
roger murdock


Joined: 13 Dec 2010
Posts: 6200
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Manziel will be a 4th or 5th round pick. Hes a college football god but he lacks NFL talent.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nugpimpen


Joined: 18 Feb 2006
Posts: 20404
Location: 10 Miles South of Cleveland
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

roger murdock wrote:
Manziel will be a 4th or 5th round pick. Hes a college football god but he lacks NFL talent.


I think he SHOULD be picked there, bit i think he goes 2nd or higher.
_________________


IDOG_det on the incredible sig!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Estonianzulu


Moderator
Joined: 11 Jan 2007
Posts: 25763
Location: Middle of Nowhere VA
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cattleman78 wrote:
candyman93 wrote:
It'd be nice if Weeden locked the position down for 5-7 years. We could then draft a play making ILB in the first and a FS in the 2nd. The rest of the picks could be use for offense.


If we pick 5th that means we have a lot of holes to fill. Frankly I'll be disappointed if we don't at least draft in the middle of the rounds. I'd say I.L.B. will be a need most likely. Safety Gipson or Badimosi may step up. Coaches seem to like both. I'd like to get a tall corner.

On offense besides q.b, tight end and guard may be needs. Think at o.t.,w.r. and running back we'll be fine.

Weeden is the big key though along with the new coaches.


If we're picking 5th our biggest need is Quarterback
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nugpimpen


Joined: 18 Feb 2006
Posts: 20404
Location: 10 Miles South of Cleveland
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Estonianzulu wrote:
cattleman78 wrote:
candyman93 wrote:
It'd be nice if Weeden locked the position down for 5-7 years. We could then draft a play making ILB in the first and a FS in the 2nd. The rest of the picks could be use for offense.


If we pick 5th that means we have a lot of holes to fill. Frankly I'll be disappointed if we don't at least draft in the middle of the rounds. I'd say I.L.B. will be a need most likely. Safety Gipson or Badimosi may step up. Coaches seem to like both. I'd like to get a tall corner.

On offense besides q.b, tight end and guard may be needs. Think at o.t.,w.r. and running back we'll be fine.

Weeden is the big key though along with the new coaches.


If we're picking 5th our biggest need is Quarterback


No doubt about it
_________________


IDOG_det on the incredible sig!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group