Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Do we have the worst WR Corp in the NFL?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DudeWhat??

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this a trick question??? ofcourse you do!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DudeWhat?? wrote:

No way man, ours is clearly better than Pittsburgh's. They're definitely bottom of the barrel.

BigBillsFan13 wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
Somewhere, RR strokes his mustache with pride
Among other things...
dawsonleery

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

According to the media we have the worst everything. I've never seen so much negative press towards the Raiders. Some are saying we have the worst roster in over 10 years and could go 0-16.
JTagg7754

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dawsonleery wrote:
According to the media we have the worst everything. I've never seen so much negative press towards the Raiders. Some are saying we have the worst roster in over 10 years and could go 0-16.

Cool.

PM sig requests.
DudeWhat??

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver&Black88 wrote:
DudeWhat?? wrote:

No way man, ours is clearly better than Pittsburgh's. They're definitely bottom of the barrel.

Antonio brown is better than any WR in your camp.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DudeWhat?? wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
DudeWhat?? wrote:

Pfff no shot. I'd take our practice squadders over any Steelers WR by a landslide. Easily, with no doubt in my mind.

BigBillsFan13 wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
Somewhere, RR strokes his mustache with pride
Among other things...
Ro4DPoY

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver&Black88 wrote:
DudeWhat?? wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
DudeWhat?? wrote:

Pfff no shot. I'd take our practice squadders over any Steelers WR by a landslide. Easily, with no doubt in my mind.

I'd definitely take Streater, Moore, Ford, Criner, Butler, Vernon, our WR coach, DA, or a large gatorade cooler over Brown any day.

Been wanting to do this for a while now. Let's see what happens.
91jmay

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why is a Steeler fan in here? Fans of Playoff/Championship/Undefeated season contenders only.

1. Is Hayden going to be a bust? Sure looked like it last year IMO..But I give him a pass because he almost died…therefore I believe anyone who almost dies deserves a pass……………

A principle to live by..
Dreadymatt

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

no, our WR's are fine, young but fine
G

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

attack_in_s/b wrote:
We absolutely have the worst group of wideouts in the nfl. The browns might be the only worse one. We have SOME potential, but I don't see anyone on the current roster becoming anything more than a solid wr. Moore has flashes but there's a ton of guys in the nfl that have done what he's done... Have a few highlight reel plays and disappear for the rest. In the wrs defense, we obviously haven't had the qb play to really give them the best chance to succeed... But at the same time it doesn't look as if that's changing any time soon.

This shouldn't be shocking though, none of these guys were expected to be stud wideouts.

Pats look pretty bad now too...
JTagg7754

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

G wrote:
attack_in_s/b wrote:
We absolutely have the worst group of wideouts in the nfl. The browns might be the only worse one. We have SOME potential, but I don't see anyone on the current roster becoming anything more than a solid wr. Moore has flashes but there's a ton of guys in the nfl that have done what he's done... Have a few highlight reel plays and disappear for the rest. In the wrs defense, we obviously haven't had the qb play to really give them the best chance to succeed... But at the same time it doesn't look as if that's changing any time soon.

This shouldn't be shocking though, none of these guys were expected to be stud wideouts.

Won't matter. Look at their QB. They'll be fine

PM sig requests.
Boltstrikes

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No one is going to look at the Raiders roster and say they have a guy that is a pro bowl favorite but the truth is you guys are only a Keenan Mccardell type of signing away from a solid group. A solid vet that runs crisp routes, works hard and passes that on to the "potential" guys. I miss the days of the Al Toons and Tim Browns. I think I saw Tim Brown get laid out at least 100 times but he always held on to that ball.

EverythingSF wrote:
But I do feel Alex is better than Rivers and we may as well not even argue over it here because I am pretty sure neither will change the others mind.
Chali21

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JTagg7754 wrote:
G wrote:
attack_in_s/b wrote:

Eeehh...Brady was pretty average before Moss, Welker, and Gronk. He won three Super Bowls but he didn't post numbers he does now. I believe that he'll take a step back especially if amendola is injured early.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chali21 wrote:
JTagg7754 wrote:
G wrote:
attack_in_s/b wrote:

Eeehh...Brady was pretty average before Moss, Welker, and Gronk. He won three Super Bowls but he didn't post numbers he does now. I believe that he'll take a step back especially if amendola is injured early.

The inflation of passing stats now is what I'm thinking makes you feel that way. He lead the league in yards in 2005. I mean, yeah, it's not like these days but then, he was still a great QB making all his no name WRs look good in the process. I expect more of the same this season. 4,300 yards, 30 TDs, 15 INTs roughly. He'll be fine and the Pats will be fine. When you have the best QB in the game and the best coach in the game accompanied w/ a great offensive line and a young, very talented, developing defense, there's not much else you need.

PM sig requests.
JTagg7754

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boltstrikes wrote:
No one is going to look at the Raiders roster and say they have a guy that is a pro bowl favorite but the truth is you guys are only a Keenan Mccardell type of signing away from a solid group. A solid vet that runs crisp routes, works hard and passes that on to the "potential" guys. I miss the days of the Al Toons and Tim Browns. I think I saw Tim Brown get laid out at least 100 times but he always held on to that ball.

It's good to see someone else seems to feel this way especially an outsider from a rival. This is pretty much my stance also. I'm not too big on the "oh we need an Andre Johnson or Calvin Johnson" theory. If we have a solid core w/ a lot of depth, we can work w/ that. Sure it'd be nice to have those guys but it's not necessary.

PM sig requests.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7

Jump to: