Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Do we have the worst WR Corp in the NFL?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
big_palooka

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

raidr4life wrote:
Honestly this core will surprise people Hugh Jackson showed us that this group has potential. IMO Streater can do everything better than DHB and is an upgrade. Moore and Ford just need to stay healthy. All three of the guy's have flashed top notch ability, for Moore and Ford there regression had more to do with health than anything.

Yeah? Was it health that made Moore start dropping balls? Just curious.

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

big_palooka wrote:
raidr4life wrote:
Honestly this core will surprise people Hugh Jackson showed us that this group has potential. IMO Streater can do everything better than DHB and is an upgrade. Moore and Ford just need to stay healthy. All three of the guy's have flashed top notch ability, for Moore and Ford there regression had more to do with health than anything.

No. It was Carson Palmer's fault. You don't remember?

ravens_rool28 wrote:
Did somebody mention teens?
JTagg7754

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver&Black88 wrote:
big_palooka wrote:
raidr4life wrote:

No. It was Carson Palmer's fault. You don't remember?

PM sig requests.
raidr4life

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

big_palooka wrote:
raidr4life wrote:

Moore wasn't 100%, I think he had a ankle issue that bothered him all season. It's not easy to concentrate when your dealing with pain.
big_palooka

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

raidr4life wrote:
big_palooka wrote:
raidr4life wrote:

Moore wasn't 100%, I think he had a ankle issue that bothered him all season. It's not easy to concentrate when your dealing with pain.

Laughing Laughing Laughing

ok.......

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

big_palooka wrote:
raidr4life wrote:
big_palooka wrote:
raidr4life wrote:

ok.......

I dont know if your serious, but do you honestly think a players health wouldnt impact his performance? Laughing

obviously Moore needs to improve, but he is still young, it was only his second season... I dont know why you are so quick to give up on him.

you seriously are saying you dont see potential in moore?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Baggabonez

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dmac505 wrote:
big_palooka wrote:
raidr4life wrote:
big_palooka wrote:
raidr4life wrote:

ok.......

I dont know if your serious, but do you honestly think a players health wouldnt impact his performance? Laughing

obviously Moore needs to improve, but he is still young, it was only his second season... I dont know why you are so quick to give up on him.

I don't want to speak for BP but I think he is laughing because what players AREN'T playing through pain throughout a regular season? It's football. If we can't expect performance through pain from Moore then well . . . .It'll be a short career
dmac505

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Baggabonez wrote:
dmac505 wrote:
big_palooka wrote:
raidr4life wrote:
big_palooka wrote:
raidr4life wrote:

ok.......

I don't want to speak for BP but I think he is laughing because what players AREN'T playing through pain throughout a regular season? It's football. If we can't expect performance through pain from Moore then well . . . .It'll be a short career

I can agree with that. But I do still see potential in the young kid

NCOUGHMAN

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

big_palooka wrote:
raidr4life wrote:
big_palooka wrote:
raidr4life wrote:

ok.......

+1 Laughing

more like its hard to catch when you are a scared lil puss on every route that isnt a 30+ yrd bomb

green24 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN >>>>>> all of you
RaisinBran

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No one on our team has proven anything, and no one has been consistent, so yea it's hard to argue against that. We are bottom 5 for sure i'll tell you that (until proven otherwise). There is some nice potential with our current group though!

big_palooka

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Baggabonez wrote:
dmac505 wrote:
big_palooka wrote:
raidr4life wrote:
big_palooka wrote:
raidr4life wrote:

ok.......

This. And to add to it. I don't care what pain you play with, that's not an excuse for dropping balls.

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moore took a step back. Hopefully he takes a big step forward. Streater is going to be better and if Ford could stay healthy the WR's shouldn't be horrible.
TiberiusRising

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

big_palooka wrote:
Baggabonez wrote:
dmac505 wrote:
big_palooka wrote:
raidr4life wrote:
big_palooka wrote:
raidr4life wrote:

ok.......

This. And to add to it. I don't care what pain you play with, that's not an excuse for dropping balls.

Ya if you are in that much pain that you cant help the team then take a seat and give someone else a shot.

But I do like Moore and he is not making excuses so I hope to see big things out of him.
dmac505

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TiberiusRising wrote:
big_palooka wrote:
Baggabonez wrote:
dmac505 wrote:
big_palooka wrote:
raidr4life wrote:
big_palooka wrote:
raidr4life wrote:

ok.......

Ya if you are in that much pain that you cant help the team then take a seat and give someone else a shot.

But I do like Moore and he is not making excuses so I hope to see big things out of him.

+1 but I think that is also on the training staff. Id say most players, will try to play through pain. Obviously its not an excuse, but a lot of young receivers struggle their 2nd year, the pain would obviously make it tougher too. He needs to Catch the ball though I admit.

There are 2 sides to our fan base... Those who love every player and claim every player as the next GOAT... and then the side who downplay everything any player does.

If he continues to play that way we have a problem. But I have seen him make enough plays to be comfortable saying the kid has potential.

attack_in_s/b

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We absolutely have the worst group of wideouts in the nfl. The browns might be the only worse one. We have SOME potential, but I don't see anyone on the current roster becoming anything more than a solid wr. Moore has flashes but there's a ton of guys in the nfl that have done what he's done... Have a few highlight reel plays and disappear for the rest. In the wrs defense, we obviously haven't had the qb play to really give them the best chance to succeed... But at the same time it doesn't look as if that's changing any time soon.

This shouldn't be shocking though, none of these guys were expected to be stud wideouts.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 5 of 7

Jump to: