Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

DJ Championchip's Monday playlist
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Phire


Moderator
Joined: 12 Jan 2007
Posts: 50056
Location: #FSU #championchip #2012BirdsHoF #2012GoldStnd #YAKtoseIntolerant #TrollyRangers #Danes #CAVALRY
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 5:49 pm    Post subject: DJ Championchip's Monday playlist Reply with quote

Quote:
1. Unstoppable - TobyMac featuring Blanca from Group 1 Crew
2. On Fire - Young Dro
3. Ready 2 Go - Martin Solveig featuring Kele
4. Thunderstruck - Ac/DC
5. Panama - Van Halen
6. Joker & The Thief - Wolfmother
7. Crazy Train - Ozzy Osbourne
8. Hungry Like The Wolf - Duran Duran
9. New Day (Clean) - 50 Cent featuring Dr. Dre & Alicia Keys
10. No Way Back - Foo Fighters
11. Stronger - Kanye West
12. Black Betty - Ram Jam
13. Rock You Like A Hurricane - Scorpions
14. California Love - Tupac & Dr. Dre

15. I Found You (Bob Sinclar Remix) - The Wanted
16. Fuego - Lecrae featuring KB & Suzy Rock
17. Chasing The Sun - The Wanted
18. Pound The Alarm - Nicki Minaj
19. Get It Started - Pitbull featuring Shakira
20. Goin' In - J-Lo featuring Flo Rida
21. Hero - Nas featuring Keri Hilson
22. Good Feeling - Flo Rida
23. I'm Shipping Up To Boston - Dropkick Murphy's
24. Turn Me On - David Guetta featuring Nicki Minaj
25. Starships - Nicki Minaj
26. What Is Love - Haddaway
27. Turn Me On - David Guetta featuring Nicki Minaj
28. Chasing Summers - TiŽsto
29. We Will Rock You - Queen
30. Foreign Exchange Student - XV featuring Miami Horror
31. Party Rock Anthem - LMFAO
32. I Love It (Club Edit) - Icona Pop featuring Charli XCX
33. Don't You Worry Child - Swedish House Mafia & John Martin

Make sure to follow us on Twitter @EaglesInsider.

_________________
theuntouchable wrote:
Think about this phire. I am the real chow.

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Only for the quick and lucky.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TheRealMcCoy


Joined: 12 Aug 2011
Posts: 779
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thats some really terrible music Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Eagles_808


Joined: 12 Mar 2008
Posts: 27814
Location: California
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just posted about that in the offseason thread.

Wait for it ....

wait for it.....


#championCHIP
_________________
2013 Eagles Forum HOF
[quote="Leon Sandcastle"]Chip Kelly's system is college material...that stuff doesn't fly in the NFL[/quote]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
baconrad3


Joined: 27 Apr 2010
Posts: 7679
Location: Tempe, AZ
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only music I would ever listen to on that list is SHM lol.


All I'd play to get my players pumped up is the song from Requiem for a Dream

Laughing
_________________


#OfficialBlakeBortlesHypeTrain
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bednarik60


Joined: 23 Mar 2007
Posts: 33180
Location: Jortland, Oregon<3
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

26. What Is Love - Haddaway

Shocked Laughing Shocked Laughing

#championCHIP
_________________

Sig/Art by The Great Silo
#championCHIP #CHIPlife #Sparkles
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Eagles_808


Joined: 12 Mar 2008
Posts: 27814
Location: California
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
14. California Love - Tupac & Dr. Dre




#WestSide
_________________
2013 Eagles Forum HOF
[quote="Leon Sandcastle"]Chip Kelly's system is college material...that stuff doesn't fly in the NFL[/quote]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
RainbowCarebear


Joined: 31 Aug 2011
Posts: 36812
Location: "Are you hungry, child?" Yes, she thought, but not for food.
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This music Shocked Laughing
_________________

"Do you imagine Whoresbane loves you any better? If you did not hold the ..., he would pull out your entrails and make you eat them"
"In return, we swore that we should always be their men"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Phire


Moderator
Joined: 12 Jan 2007
Posts: 50056
Location: #FSU #championchip #2012BirdsHoF #2012GoldStnd #YAKtoseIntolerant #TrollyRangers #Danes #CAVALRY
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Kelly's use of music during practice dates back to his time in New Hampshire and he says, "There's a lot of science behind it."

http://m.philadelphiaeagles.com/s/31567/newsDetails?itemPos=1&itemUri=1066764252%2F313100012104101354125938715
_________________
theuntouchable wrote:
Think about this phire. I am the real chow.

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Only for the quick and lucky.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bednarik60


Joined: 23 Mar 2007
Posts: 33180
Location: Jortland, Oregon<3
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phire wrote:
Quote:
Kelly's use of music during practice dates back to his time in New Hampshire and he says, "There's a lot of science behind it."

http://m.philadelphiaeagles.com/s/31567/newsDetails?itemPos=1&itemUri=1066764252%2F313100012104101354125938715


makes sense after reading that!!

Quote:
Throughout practice, save for the occasional "teach" session, the [u]players and coaches conduct business with loud music in the background.[/u]

For their part, the players welcome the intentional distraction.

"I like it," said quarterback Nick Foles. "I like the music. There's always a purpose and it really helps with communication. You really have to stress communication because it is loud and with cadence and everything, you have to be loud and make sure everybody's on the same page. I think they do a good job with it. It's quite a selection so I'm sure it's good for you all (the media) to listen to during practice as well."

"It's fun," said quarterback Mike Vick. "It's different. It gets you going. The thing is it's challenging because you have to stay involved mentally. I think it's going to help us when we're going on the road."


Shocked Applause dats awesome yo!!

its like simulating practicing at Qwest field in Seattle or one of those louder stadiums ...crazy!

dat CHIPscience!
_________________

Sig/Art by The Great Silo
#championCHIP #CHIPlife #Sparkles


Last edited by Bednarik60 on Mon May 13, 2013 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
McNabbMcFadden


Joined: 25 Feb 2007
Posts: 34568
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What am I looking at here?
_________________
"Break the rules, but first break the rulers."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bednarik60


Joined: 23 Mar 2007
Posts: 33180
Location: Jortland, Oregon<3
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

McNabbMcFadden wrote:
What am I looking at here?


Chips genius!

hes forcing them to be as mentally engaged as possible in practice by placin them under intense sporadic sound so normal communication is impossible and they are forced to have to focus on the task at hand no matter what as if they were in a stadium on game day.
_________________

Sig/Art by The Great Silo
#championCHIP #CHIPlife #Sparkles
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Phire


Moderator
Joined: 12 Jan 2007
Posts: 50056
Location: #FSU #championchip #2012BirdsHoF #2012GoldStnd #YAKtoseIntolerant #TrollyRangers #Danes #CAVALRY
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The playlist is meant to be distracting, it's not Chip's "best/favorites".

I imagine trying to call a huddle with Nicki Minaj blaring is harder than ordering a Big Mac on-field at the Super Bowl.
_________________
theuntouchable wrote:
Think about this phire. I am the real chow.

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Only for the quick and lucky.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JayAp07


Joined: 13 Jan 2011
Posts: 2613
Location: Wilmington DE Silo on the sig
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I actually like a few of those songs Embarassed
_________________


2013 Philadelphia Eagles NFC East Champs
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MaclinandMCcoy


Joined: 07 Apr 2010
Posts: 3469
Location: Columbia, SC GO COCKS!
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phire wrote:
The playlist is meant to be distracting, it's not Chip's "best/favorites".

I imagine trying to call a huddle with Nicki Minaj blaring is harder than ordering a Big Mac on-field at the Super Bowl.


I'm sure Andy could find a way.
_________________
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
btw why do you guys like cats if you're eagles. i thought birds and cats were natural enemies. maybe im too wasted but it doesnt make sense.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RandyMossIsBoss


Joined: 01 Jun 2012
Posts: 19069
Location: Can't talk
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 8:59 pm    Post subject: Re: DJ Championchip's Monday playlist Reply with quote

Phire wrote:
Quote:
1. Unstoppable - TobyMac featuring Blanca from Group 1 Crew
2. On Fire - Young Dro
3. Ready 2 Go - Martin Solveig featuring Kele
4. Thunderstruck - Ac/DC
5. Panama - Van Halen
6. Joker & The Thief - Wolfmother
7. Crazy Train - Ozzy Osbourne
8. Hungry Like The Wolf - Duran Duran
9. New Day (Clean) - 50 Cent featuring Dr. Dre & Alicia Keys
10. No Way Back - Foo Fighters
11. Stronger - Kanye West
12. Black Betty - Ram Jam
13. Rock You Like A Hurricane - Scorpions
14. California Love - Tupac & Dr. Dre

15. I Found You (Bob Sinclar Remix) - The Wanted
16. Fuego - Lecrae featuring KB & Suzy Rock
17. Chasing The Sun - The Wanted
18. Pound The Alarm - Nicki Minaj
19. Get It Started - Pitbull featuring Shakira
20. Goin' In - J-Lo featuring Flo Rida
21. Hero - Nas featuring Keri Hilson
22. Good Feeling - Flo Rida
23. I'm Shipping Up To Boston - Dropkick Murphy's
24. Turn Me On - David Guetta featuring Nicki Minaj
25. Starships - Nicki Minaj
26. What Is Love - Haddaway
27. Turn Me On - David Guetta featuring Nicki Minaj
28. Chasing Summers - TiŽsto
29. We Will Rock You - Queen
30. Foreign Exchange Student - XV featuring Miami Horror
31. Party Rock Anthem - LMFAO
32. I Love It (Club Edit) - Icona Pop featuring Charli XCX
33. Don't You Worry Child - Swedish House Mafia & John Martin

Make sure to follow us on Twitter @EaglesInsider.


only songs on here I really like, I see what Chip is doing here though. What a genius.

#championCHIP
_________________


~Bird Watch 2014 | Nick Foles~
1,628 yards, 10 TDs, 7 INTs, 82.0 Passer Rating
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group