Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2013 Jaguars OTA(s) Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Jacksonville Jaguars
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Jaguarfan


Joined: 27 Nov 2011
Posts: 21230
Location: Daboyle on the sig/ JMG on the avy
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

green24 wrote:
http://www.jaguars.com/team/roster.html

Denard's position Cool

iPwn wrote:

_________________

Poz- 68 comb tackles, 1 sack 2 int
Henne- 103/173 1,222 yards 2 td 5 int 72.9 rating
#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JaguarCrazy2832


Joined: 28 Jun 2008
Posts: 83150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jaguarfan wrote:
green24 wrote:
http://www.jaguars.com/team/roster.html

Denard's position Cool

iPwn wrote:


Out wide?... Confused

Open Water?

Ocelot Wrangler?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
iPwn


Moderator
Joined: 10 Oct 2009
Posts: 45492
Location: Warbortles Nation
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
Jaguarfan wrote:
green24 wrote:
http://www.jaguars.com/team/roster.html

Denard's position Cool

iPwn wrote:


Out wide?... Confused

Open Water?

Ocelot Wrangler?
Offensive WEAPON
_________________

- Best since day one -
The road to success is always under construction - Gus Bradley
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
green24


Joined: 10 Apr 2010
Posts: 47549
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iPwn wrote:
JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
Jaguarfan wrote:
green24 wrote:
http://www.jaguars.com/team/roster.html

Denard's position Cool

iPwn wrote:


Out wide?... Confused

Open Water?

Ocelot Wrangler?
Offensive WEAPON
Laughing Laughing
_________________


#TeamManfred
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
iPwn


Moderator
Joined: 10 Oct 2009
Posts: 45492
Location: Warbortles Nation
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We making up our own positions outchea


I wonder what the NFL's rule is on numbers for Offensive Weapons. Could he take 16 back when Shipley is gone, be that this year, next year or several years down the road?
_________________

- Best since day one -
The road to success is always under construction - Gus Bradley
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JaguarCrazy2832


Joined: 28 Jun 2008
Posts: 83150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iPwn wrote:
We making up our own positions outchea


I wonder what the NFL's rule is on numbers for Offensive Weapons. Could he take 16 back when Shipley is gone, be that this year, next year or several years down the road?


He should just have the OW on his jersey for a number Laughing
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MoJo122-b-21


Joined: 01 Dec 2009
Posts: 6439
Location: Not London!
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
iPwn wrote:
We making up our own positions outchea


I wonder what the NFL's rule is on numbers for Offensive Weapons. Could he take 16 back when Shipley is gone, be that this year, next year or several years down the road?


He should just have the OW on his jersey for a number Laughing


I'm sure for the the of the number rules, the team had to list him as a runningback.
_________________
GopherWrestler knows his way around a sig...

"We're not trying to win the AFC South, we're trying to own the AFC South."
- Gus Bradley
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JaguarCrazy2832


Joined: 28 Jun 2008
Posts: 83150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MoJo122-b-21 wrote:
JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
iPwn wrote:
We making up our own positions outchea


I wonder what the NFL's rule is on numbers for Offensive Weapons. Could he take 16 back when Shipley is gone, be that this year, next year or several years down the road?


He should just have the OW on his jersey for a number Laughing


I'm sure for the the of the number rules, the team had to list him as a runningback.


How about a zero and a really crooked 3 Laughing
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jaguarfan


Joined: 27 Nov 2011
Posts: 21230
Location: Daboyle on the sig/ JMG on the avy
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blackmon had groin surgery?
SOMEBODY TELL ME ITS GONNA BE OKAY
_________________

Poz- 68 comb tackles, 1 sack 2 int
Henne- 103/173 1,222 yards 2 td 5 int 72.9 rating
#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
green24


Joined: 10 Apr 2010
Posts: 47549
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jaguarfan wrote:
Blackmon had groin surgery?
SOMEBODY TELL ME ITS GONNA BE OKAY

Kidney related? I know B14ckmon loves his alc.

It's gonna be okay
_________________


#TeamManfred
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MoJo122-b-21


Joined: 01 Dec 2009
Posts: 6439
Location: Not London!
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jaguarfan wrote:
Blackmon had groin surgery?
SOMEBODY TELL ME ITS GONNA BE OKAY


I'm sure his groin will be OK, but theres no surgery to repair stupid. Unfortunate.
_________________
GopherWrestler knows his way around a sig...

"We're not trying to win the AFC South, we're trying to own the AFC South."
- Gus Bradley
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
KhanYouDigIt


Joined: 03 Jan 2012
Posts: 4707
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MoJo122-b-21 wrote:
Jaguarfan wrote:
Blackmon had groin surgery?
SOMEBODY TELL ME ITS GONNA BE OKAY


I'm sure his groin will be OK, but theres no surgery to repair stupid. Unfortunate.


Le sigh.
_________________


TEDDY TEDDY TEDDY

Props to JMG on the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
green24


Joined: 10 Apr 2010
Posts: 47549
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MoJo122-b-21 wrote:
Jaguarfan wrote:
Blackmon had groin surgery?
SOMEBODY TELL ME ITS GONNA BE OKAY


I'm sure his groin will be OK, but theres no surgery to repair stupid. Unfortunate.

Plastic surgery?
_________________


#TeamManfred
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MoJo122-b-21


Joined: 01 Dec 2009
Posts: 6439
Location: Not London!
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

green24 wrote:
MoJo122-b-21 wrote:
Jaguarfan wrote:
Blackmon had groin surgery?
SOMEBODY TELL ME ITS GONNA BE OKAY


I'm sure his groin will be OK, but theres no surgery to repair stupid. Unfortunate.

Plastic surgery?


Doppelganger.
_________________
GopherWrestler knows his way around a sig...

"We're not trying to win the AFC South, we're trying to own the AFC South."
- Gus Bradley
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Jacksonville Jaguars All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group