Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2013 Green Bay Packers Rookie Nicknames
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
MNPackfan32


Joined: 22 Sep 2010
Posts: 8076
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 4:34 pm    Post subject: 2013 Green Bay Packers Rookie Nicknames Reply with quote

1. Datone Jones - "Da Tone Setter"
2. Eddie Lacy - "The Bammer Hammer"
3. David Bakhtiari - David "Got Bak-tiari"
4. JC Tretter - JC "Don't Tretter On Me'"
5. Johnathan Franklin - "The Mayor"
6. Micah Hyde -
7. Josh Boyd -
8. Nate Palmer - "Palmy51"
9. Charles Johnson - "Curvin Johnson"
10. Kevin Dorsey -
11. Sam Barrington -
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CentralFC


Joined: 03 Feb 2011
Posts: 4464
Location: Evanston, IL
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 4:37 pm    Post subject: Re: 2013 Green Bay Packers Rookie Nicknames Reply with quote

MNPackfan32 wrote:
1. Datone Jones - "Da Tone Setter"
2. Eddie Lacy - "The Bammer Hammer"
3. David Bakhtiari - David "Got Bak-tiari"
4. JC Tretter - JC "Don't Tretter On Me'"
5. Johnathan Franklin - "The Mayor"
6. Micah Hyde -
7. Josh Boyd -
8. Nate Palmer - "Palmy51"
9. Charles Johnson - "Curvin Johnson"
10. Kevin Dorsey -
11. Sam Barrington -


Micah "Tanned Your" Hyde.

Josh "Big Boy" Boyd.
_________________
Simian07:
Quote:
I'd argue Jordy is probably around the 30th-40th best receiver in the NFL, maybe 50th.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HyponGrey


Joined: 23 Jun 2012
Posts: 3736
Location: Down the road from NFL Films
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 4:43 pm    Post subject: Re: 2013 Green Bay Packers Rookie Nicknames Reply with quote

***UPDATE***
LOCKED wrote:
2. Eddie Lacy - Circle (Circle Button)
3. David Bakhtiari - Blocktiari [/Premature JustisM]
4. JC Tretter - "Nugget"
5. Johnathan Franklin - "The Mayor" (Jetski)
6. Micah Hyde - "Mr/Mister" Hyde
7. Josh Boyd - "Big" Boyd
8. Nate Palmer - "NaPalm"
9. Charles Johnson - "Curvin" Johnson
11. Sam Barrington -"The Baron"


1. Datone Jones - Dat One, Set Da Tone Jones, Da Tone Setter, Dial Tone Jones (Maybe just "Da Tone"? He makes a play "Da Tone has been set")

10. Kevin Dorsey - K-Do, K-Burn, Horse

----------------------------------
Original post:
MNPackfan32 wrote:
1. Datone Jones - "Da Tone Setter"
2. Eddie Lacy - "The Bama Hamma"
3. David Bakhtiari - Davey "Got Bak"
4. JC Tretter - "Don't Tret On Me'"
5. Johnathan Franklin - "The Mayor"
6. Micah Hyde - "Mr. Hyde"
7. Josh Boyd - "Big Boyd"
8. Nate Palmer - "Palmy51"
9. Charles Johnson - "Lebron Lite" *
10. Kevin Dorsey - "The New Dorsey"
11. Sam Barrington -"Champ"**
* http://www.jsonline.com/sports/packers/packer-rookies-bring-basketball-backgrounds-to-the-field-tg9tgrb-207024061.html
** See 79's sig

Fixed.

Tretter could also be Ivy Jr (GVR is already nicknamed Ivy it seems) or possibly something with the JC
_________________
justo wrote:
Bostick drove a guy 12 yards and finished off with a pancake and I'm not sure where my pants went.


Last edited by HyponGrey on Wed May 15, 2013 11:37 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MNPackfan32


Joined: 22 Sep 2010
Posts: 8076
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 5:07 pm    Post subject: Re: 2013 Green Bay Packers Rookie Nicknames Reply with quote

HyponGrey wrote:
MNPackfan32 wrote:
1. Datone Jones - "Da Tone Setter"
2. Eddie Lacy - "The Bama Hamma"
3. David Bakhtiari - Davey "Got Bak"
4. JC Tretter - "Don't Tret On Me'"
5. Johnathan Franklin - "The Mayor"
6. Micah Hyde - "Mr. Hyde"
7. Josh Boyd - "Big Boyd"
8. Nate Palmer - "Palmy51"
9. Charles Johnson - "Lebron Lite" *
10. Kevin Dorsey - "The New Dorsey"
11. Sam Barrington -"Champ"**
* http://www.jsonline.com/sports/packers/packer-rookies-bring-basketball-backgrounds-to-the-field-tg9tgrb-207024061.html
** See 79's sig

Fixed.

Tretter could also be Ivy Jr (GVR is already nicknamed Ivy it seems) or possibly something with the JC
Only acceptable nickname for Charles Johnson is "Curvin"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUfjngfcW1c
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Beast


Joined: 29 Jun 2008
Posts: 2275
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 5:08 pm    Post subject: Re: 2013 Green Bay Packers Rookie Nicknames Reply with quote

CentralFC wrote:
MNPackfan32 wrote:
1. Datone Jones - "Da Tone Setter"
2. Eddie Lacy - "The Bammer Hammer"
3. David Bakhtiari - David "Got Bak-tiari"
4. JC Tretter - JC "Don't Tretter On Me'"
5. Johnathan Franklin - "The Mayor"
6. Micah Hyde -
7. Josh Boyd -
8. Nate Palmer - "Palmy51"
9. Charles Johnson - "Curvin Johnson"
10. Kevin Dorsey -
11. Sam Barrington -


Micah "Tanned Your" Hyde.

Josh "Big Boy" Boyd.


I've read some of his UCLA teammates have called Franklin "jet ski" or something like that for some of his great runs. But I think he prefers "Mayor"... but I think I'd prefer "jet ski"... at least until maybe I hear the story behind the "Mayor" one...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HyponGrey


Joined: 23 Jun 2012
Posts: 3736
Location: Down the road from NFL Films
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 5:33 pm    Post subject: Re: 2013 Green Bay Packers Rookie Nicknames Reply with quote

Beast wrote:
CentralFC wrote:
MNPackfan32 wrote:
1. Datone Jones - "Da Tone Setter"
2. Eddie Lacy - "The Bammer Hammer"
3. David Bakhtiari - David "Got Bak-tiari"
4. JC Tretter - JC "Don't Tretter On Me'"
5. Johnathan Franklin - "The Mayor"
6. Micah Hyde -
7. Josh Boyd -
8. Nate Palmer - "Palmy51"
9. Charles Johnson - "Curvin Johnson"
10. Kevin Dorsey -
11. Sam Barrington -


Micah "Tanned Your" Hyde.

Josh "Big Boy" Boyd.


I've read some of his UCLA teammates have called Franklin "jet ski" or something like that for some of his great runs. But I think he prefers "Mayor"... but I think I'd prefer "jet ski"... at least until maybe I hear the story behind the "Mayor" one...
Lacy was called "Circle" (reference to Circle button on a PS controller, the spin move)

Franklin was called the Mayor of LA by the fans, because that's his future job.
_________________
justo wrote:
Bostick drove a guy 12 yards and finished off with a pancake and I'm not sure where my pants went.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HyponGrey


Joined: 23 Jun 2012
Posts: 3736
Location: Down the road from NFL Films
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 5:35 pm    Post subject: Re: 2013 Green Bay Packers Rookie Nicknames Reply with quote

MNPackfan32 wrote:
HyponGrey wrote:
MNPackfan32 wrote:
1. Datone Jones - "Da Tone Setter"
2. Eddie Lacy - "The Bama Hamma"
3. David Bakhtiari - Davey "Got Bak"
4. JC Tretter - "Don't Tret On Me'"
5. Johnathan Franklin - "The Mayor"
6. Micah Hyde - "Mr. Hyde"
7. Josh Boyd - "Big Boyd"
8. Nate Palmer - "Palmy51"
9. Charles Johnson - "Lebron Lite" *
10. Kevin Dorsey - "The New Dorsey"
11. Sam Barrington -"Champ"**
* http://www.jsonline.com/sports/packers/packer-rookies-bring-basketball-backgrounds-to-the-field-tg9tgrb-207024061.html
** See 79's sig

Fixed.

Tretter could also be Ivy Jr (GVR is already nicknamed Ivy it seems) or possibly something with the JC
Only acceptable nickname for Charles Johnson is "Curvin"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUfjngfcW1c
He says post a link, I post a link. This time from an actual source! Still ignored Laughing
_________________
justo wrote:
Bostick drove a guy 12 yards and finished off with a pancake and I'm not sure where my pants went.


Last edited by HyponGrey on Sat May 11, 2013 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
justo


Joined: 05 Aug 2012
Posts: 13384
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 5:39 pm    Post subject: Re: 2013 Green Bay Packers Rookie Nicknames Reply with quote

1. Datone Jones - something along the lines of "Set Da Tone", but I don't have anything
2. Eddie Lacy - Circle Button (seriously though)
3. David Bakhtiari - BLOCKtiari (corny? so.)
4. JC Tretter - I got nothing
5. Johnathan Franklin - The Mayor (locked in)
6. Micah Hyde - Hyde=Hide (I got nothing)
7. Josh Boyd - Boyd=Boy? (I got nothing)
8. Nate Palmer - NaPalm
9. Charles Johnson - Curvin Johnson (too perfect, locked int)
10. Kevin Dorsey - I got nothing
11. Sam Barrington - Victim 13
_________________
Webmaster wrote:
The difference is that this is a FOOTBALL forum. Heated debates about FOOTBALL are expected and encouraged. If you want to discuss your cure for Ebola, try ebolasfuture.com or any other appropriate forum.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
HyponGrey


Joined: 23 Jun 2012
Posts: 3736
Location: Down the road from NFL Films
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 5:50 pm    Post subject: Re: 2013 Green Bay Packers Rookie Nicknames Reply with quote

justo wrote:
1. Datone Jones - something along the lines of "Set Da Tone", but I don't have anything
2. Eddie Lacy - Circle Button (seriously though)
3. David Bakhtiari - BLOCKtiari (corny? so.)
4. JC Tretter - I got nothing
5. Johnathan Franklin - The Mayor (locked in)
6. Micah Hyde - Hyde=Hide (I got nothing)
7. Josh Boyd - Boyd=Boy? (I got nothing)
8. Nate Palmer - NaPalm
9. Charles Johnson - Curvin Johnson (too perfect, locked int)
10. Kevin Dorsey - I got nothing
11. Sam Barrington - Victim 13
Thought Shaun Palmer had that locked in? Nate fits it better though.
_________________
justo wrote:
Bostick drove a guy 12 yards and finished off with a pancake and I'm not sure where my pants went.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
justo


Joined: 05 Aug 2012
Posts: 13384
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 5:57 pm    Post subject: Re: 2013 Green Bay Packers Rookie Nicknames Reply with quote

HyponGrey wrote:
justo wrote:
1. Datone Jones - something along the lines of "Set Da Tone", but I don't have anything
2. Eddie Lacy - Circle Button (seriously though)
3. David Bakhtiari - BLOCKtiari (corny? so.)
4. JC Tretter - I got nothing
5. Johnathan Franklin - The Mayor (locked in)
6. Micah Hyde - Hyde=Hide (I got nothing)
7. Josh Boyd - Boyd=Boy? (I got nothing)
8. Nate Palmer - NaPalm
9. Charles Johnson - Curvin Johnson (too perfect, locked int)
10. Kevin Dorsey - I got nothing
11. Sam Barrington - Victim 13
Thought Shaun Palmer had that locked in? Nate fits it better though.
Is that the one that held Carson's playbook in Cincinnati or Arnold Palmer's cousin?
_________________
Webmaster wrote:
The difference is that this is a FOOTBALL forum. Heated debates about FOOTBALL are expected and encouraged. If you want to discuss your cure for Ebola, try ebolasfuture.com or any other appropriate forum.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
wgbeethree


Joined: 15 Dec 2009
Posts: 3072
Location: Denver, CO via Racine, Wisconsin
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

David "Buff" Bakhtiari
Johnathan Franklin - "The Mayor"
Micah Hyde - "The Seeker Missle"
Josh "Big" Boyd
Nate Palmer - "NaPalm"
Sam "The Baron" Barrington
_________________

TytybearsFan21 wrote:
Justo knows nothing about sportz

justo wrote:
I would be a terrible coach/anything.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
justo


Joined: 05 Aug 2012
Posts: 13384
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 7:21 pm    Post subject: Re: 2013 Green Bay Packers Rookie Nicknames Reply with quote

justo wrote:
3. David Bakhtiari - BLOCKtiari (corny? so.)

Dagger.
_________________
Webmaster wrote:
The difference is that this is a FOOTBALL forum. Heated debates about FOOTBALL are expected and encouraged. If you want to discuss your cure for Ebola, try ebolasfuture.com or any other appropriate forum.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
HyponGrey


Joined: 23 Jun 2012
Posts: 3736
Location: Down the road from NFL Films
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 7:39 pm    Post subject: Re: 2013 Green Bay Packers Rookie Nicknames Reply with quote

justo wrote:
HyponGrey wrote:
justo wrote:
1. Datone Jones - something along the lines of "Set Da Tone", but I don't have anything
2. Eddie Lacy - Circle Button (seriously though)
3. David Bakhtiari - BLOCKtiari (corny? so.)
4. JC Tretter - I got nothing
5. Johnathan Franklin - The Mayor (locked in)
6. Micah Hyde - Hyde=Hide (I got nothing)
7. Josh Boyd - Boyd=Boy? (I got nothing)
8. Nate Palmer - NaPalm
9. Charles Johnson - Curvin Johnson (too perfect, locked int)
10. Kevin Dorsey - I got nothing
11. Sam Barrington - Victim 13
Thought Shaun Palmer had that locked in? Nate fits it better though.
Is that the one that held Carson's playbook in Cincinnati or Arnold Palmer's cousin?
The one that has his own video game.
_________________
justo wrote:
Bostick drove a guy 12 yards and finished off with a pancake and I'm not sure where my pants went.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HyponGrey


Joined: 23 Jun 2012
Posts: 3736
Location: Down the road from NFL Films
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wgbeethree wrote:
David "Buff" Bakhtiari
Johnathan Franklin - "The Mayor"
Micah Hyde - "The Seeker Missle"
Josh "Big" Boyd
Nate Palmer - "NaPalm"
Sam "The Baron" Barrington
Voted, approved, locked.
_________________
justo wrote:
Bostick drove a guy 12 yards and finished off with a pancake and I'm not sure where my pants went.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nick_gb


Joined: 21 Apr 2013
Posts: 469
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 8:00 pm    Post subject: Re: 2013 Green Bay Packers Rookie Nicknames Reply with quote

justo wrote:
1. Datone Jones - something along the lines of "Set Da Tone", but I don't have anything
2. Eddie Lacy - Circle Button (seriously though)
3. David Bakhtiari - BLOCKtiari (corny? so.)
4. JC Tretter - I got nothing
5. Johnathan Franklin - The Mayor (locked in)
6. Micah Hyde - Hyde=Hide (I got nothing)
7. Josh Boyd - Boyd=Boy? (I got nothing)
8. Nate Palmer - NaPalm
9. Charles Johnson - Curvin Johnson (too perfect, locked int)
10. Kevin Dorsey - I got nothing
11. Sam Barrington - Victim 13


Was wondering why The Bammer Hammer over Circle Button lol
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group