Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

TAET LIII: Sparkles Unchained
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 97, 98, 99  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles
View previous topic :: View next topic  

taetetetet
TAET: The Alpha Thread: Alpha Male Command Central
10%
 10%  [ 2 ]
TAET: HAIL! Lord Percival of Armlengthia!
10%
 10%  [ 2 ]
TAET: Sherrif Willy Law "Betas Subject to Arrest and Prosecution
15%
 15%  [ 3 ]
TAET: British Football and BroScience...U Mad?
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
TAET: Spelling Bees and Softball, GOATs of sports
10%
 10%  [ 2 ]
TAET: 5'9&u;dr
47%
 47%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 19

Author Message
Bednarik60


Joined: 23 Mar 2007
Posts: 33180
Location: Jortland, Oregon<3
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SiLo wrote:
Bednarik60 wrote:
Silo , you care now.... ok... bro... this is CHIPlife, Chip instructs us that everything count from the relish to the dressings we use. It makes a difference when you watch your odds and ends, Chip knows, hes done the research ok, this is CHiplife, its 110% 24/7 mind your p's and q's....

Look what happen when Ian followed Chips plan from head to toe, he went from a awful disgusting grosss skinny fat 5'10 168 to a beautiful hard defined and GAINING 5'9 172.

This is real! REAL TRANSFORMATIONS! CHIPPING AWAY AT GOALS!CHIPlife!


I'm on half a bottle of Hennessy bro.... what?


Dont F$%&*( With Me I Been DRINKING MILK!!! MEEET ME IN THE COLTS FORUM, PREPARE TO DIE! SLOW!!

_________________

Sig/Art by The Great Silo
#championCHIP #CHIPlife #Sparkles
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
SiLo


Joined: 05 Sep 2009
Posts: 11223
Location: Dade County
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bednarik60 wrote:
SiLo wrote:
Bednarik60 wrote:
Silo , you care now.... ok... bro... this is CHIPlife, Chip instructs us that everything count from the relish to the dressings we use. It makes a difference when you watch your odds and ends, Chip knows, hes done the research ok, this is CHiplife, its 110% 24/7 mind your p's and q's....

Look what happen when Ian followed Chips plan from head to toe, he went from a awful disgusting grosss skinny fat 5'10 168 to a beautiful hard defined and GAINING 5'9 172.

This is real! REAL TRANSFORMATIONS! CHIPPING AWAY AT GOALS!CHIPlife!


I'm on half a bottle of Hennessy bro.... what?


Dont F$%&*( With Me I Been DRINKING MILK!!! MEEET ME IN THE COLTS FORUM, PREPARE TO DIE! SLOW!!


I was already there, you never showed up!


_________________

Bird Watch: Brandon Boykin
27 TACKLES 0 SACK 1 FF 2 INT
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bednarik60


Joined: 23 Mar 2007
Posts: 33180
Location: Jortland, Oregon<3
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hammertime52 wrote:
Any I you guys ever hit on a lesbian looking girl before?


Yeaaaah i have hooked up with a couple emo punk lezzzy like looking chicks , they were alll wild. sometimes the short hair shows off there body really nicely and is just different i guess. Sometimes if its the right chick it just really works.
_________________

Sig/Art by The Great Silo
#championCHIP #CHIPlife #Sparkles
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Matts4313


Joined: 08 Dec 2004
Posts: 37879
Location: Cowboys Forum ROH Class of 12
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bednarik60 wrote:
Hammertime52 wrote:
Any I you guys ever hit on a lesbian looking girl before?


Yeaaaah i have hooked up with a couple emo punk lezzzy like looking chicks , they were alll wild. sometimes the short hair shows off there body really nicely and is just different i guess. Sometimes if its the right chick it just really works.


The lezzies do tend to like metro sexuals.
_________________

plan9misfit wrote:

If we're able to go 11-5 or better, then Garrett and his staff deserve to be coaches of the damned decade.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kiltman


Joined: 25 Nov 2007
Posts: 14851
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's this 5'9&u;dr business?

Excuse me I've been on skim mode for too long...I vaguely remember Sixtah talking about it
_________________

2013 Gold Standard Baldy Winner | The Final(?) ENBD Champion | other stuff too
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Johnnygunnz


Joined: 02 May 2007
Posts: 4264
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phire wrote:
Johnnygunnz wrote:

I think I'm in more pain watching the Phillies, though.

They've been mediocre all year, but whenever Hamels takes the mound they crank up the suckage. What gives?


Dunno, man. I traded Medlen and V.Mart for Hamels in another league hoping he'd turn it around... so far I've gotten the worse of the deal, I think.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SiLo


Joined: 05 Sep 2009
Posts: 11223
Location: Dade County
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kiltman wrote:
What's this 5'9&u;dr business?

Excuse me I've been on skim mode for too long...I vaguely remember Sixtah talking about it


You must be this tall to ride this ride.
_________________

Bird Watch: Brandon Boykin
27 TACKLES 0 SACK 1 FF 2 INT
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Matts4313


Joined: 08 Dec 2004
Posts: 37879
Location: Cowboys Forum ROH Class of 12
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bragging on the kiddo
_________________

plan9misfit wrote:

If we're able to go 11-5 or better, then Garrett and his staff deserve to be coaches of the damned decade.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SiLo


Joined: 05 Sep 2009
Posts: 11223
Location: Dade County
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm trying to respond to matt, but im hitting the backspace button more than typing. this is hard
_________________

Bird Watch: Brandon Boykin
27 TACKLES 0 SACK 1 FF 2 INT
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Matts4313


Joined: 08 Dec 2004
Posts: 37879
Location: Cowboys Forum ROH Class of 12
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SiLo wrote:
I'm trying to respond to matt, but im hitting the backspace button more than typing. this is hard


Laughing

Is this your way of saying you are holding back from making fun of me?

I can take it.
_________________

plan9misfit wrote:

If we're able to go 11-5 or better, then Garrett and his staff deserve to be coaches of the damned decade.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SiLo


Joined: 05 Sep 2009
Posts: 11223
Location: Dade County
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matts4313 wrote:
SiLo wrote:
I'm trying to respond to matt, but im hitting the backspace button more than typing. this is hard


Laughing

Is this your way of saying you are holding back from making fun of me?

I can take it.


No seriously, i'm goint o tpye without hitting erase so you can see what i'm wokring with.
_________________

Bird Watch: Brandon Boykin
27 TACKLES 0 SACK 1 FF 2 INT
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SiLo


Joined: 05 Sep 2009
Posts: 11223
Location: Dade County
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My girl just called me, i told her im drunk. She said she'll call back in 40 minutes.... i love this woman.
_________________

Bird Watch: Brandon Boykin
27 TACKLES 0 SACK 1 FF 2 INT
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Phire


Moderator
Joined: 12 Jan 2007
Posts: 49586
Location: #FSU #championchip #2012BirdsHoF #2012GoldStnd #YAKtoseIntolerant #Merica #TrollyRangers #Danes
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote


_________________
theuntouchable wrote:
Think about this phire. I am the real chow.

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Only for the quick and lucky.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SiLo


Joined: 05 Sep 2009
Posts: 11223
Location: Dade County
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

phire stay here so you can mod me...
_________________

Bird Watch: Brandon Boykin
27 TACKLES 0 SACK 1 FF 2 INT
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Phire


Moderator
Joined: 12 Jan 2007
Posts: 49586
Location: #FSU #championchip #2012BirdsHoF #2012GoldStnd #YAKtoseIntolerant #Merica #TrollyRangers #Danes
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kiltman wrote:
What's this 5'9&u;dr business?

Excuse me I've been on skim mode for too long...I vaguely remember Sixtah talking about it


A bunch of dudes banded together around the fact that they are 5'9 or shorter. Easily preyed upon alone, they've formed a coalition and started physically training and adjusting their diets so they can one day topple the current world order and liberate those who are 5'9 and shorter from the shackles of the tall man's world...

The u;dr is an ode to Blah's "u10k;dr", but adjusted for the u5'9ers.
_________________
theuntouchable wrote:
Think about this phire. I am the real chow.

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Only for the quick and lucky.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 97, 98, 99  Next
Page 98 of 99

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group