You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

49ers Forum FF Year VII - Draft: Sep 1st 6:30 pm Pacific
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NcFinest9erFan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RedWhiteNGold wrote:
NcFinest9erFan wrote:
RedWhiteNGold wrote:
NcFinest9erFan wrote:
RedWhiteNGold wrote:
steadypimpin wrote:
RedWhiteNGold wrote:
steadypimpin wrote:
You guys see my score? My team was balls to the wall!

I got 3 players left breh Wink

Nice day though for sure
Laughing sorry bout da beatdown.

I'm Five-Ten to Frisco, so no worries.

You did best me in points though. Nice job. I thought id catch you - stupid Suggs.

so you are who I will be playing this week? good luck. Don't think I've ever beaten you but change is good right? Laughing Wink

Nice. You too. It will be close. I'm soo tired of narrowly losing the playoffs in this friggin league the last 3 years… fingers crossed this year.

lol. I've finished 3rd the past three years! haha

Well then I've lost to you twice already. 4th, 2nd, 4th. Time for that good change you were talking about.

i have? haha my fault then. I guess I keep thinking about those few times your team has gone off on me...
steadypimpin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whoever is commish of this league needs to step down. Who makes the playoffs go into week 17??? Now I had to pick up a bunch of scrubs to fill my roster and might cost me the title. Next year please don't do this again. I'm sure I can speak for most here on this matter.

Thanks to Jgoldiscool on the sig!
adamq

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why can't we pick up guys on teams that haven't played yet today
steadypimpin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good year guys. I feel a little annoyed that I had scrubs instead of my great players for the championship game but hopefully it gets fixed next year. 2nd place isn't bad for my first year in the league.

RedWhiteNGold

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

steadypimpin wrote:
Good year guys. I feel a little annoyed that I had scrubs instead of my great players for the championship game but hopefully it gets fixed next year. 2nd place isn't bad for my first year in the league.

Good year. Take solace in the fact you likely would have gotten killed in the championship regardless.
steadypimpin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RedWhiteNGold wrote:
steadypimpin wrote:

Good year. Take solace in the fact you likely would have gotten killed in the championship regardless.
Not really but ok.

gridirongorilla

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

steadypimpin wrote:
Whoever is commish of this league needs to step down. Who makes the playoffs go into week 17??? Now I had to pick up a bunch of scrubs to fill my roster and might cost me the title. Next year please don't do this again. I'm sure I can speak for most here on this matter.

This league has been going for a lot longer than you have a been a member of this board. I'm open to the idea of changing the playoff format, but your whining doesn't really sit well. If you really don't like it, you don't have to be back next year.
gridirongorilla

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats to NcFinest9erFan! New champ. We tried to get a sig made last year but I don't think it was actually used. Would be cool if we tried again. (assuming Nc even wants one)
NcFinest9erFan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gridirongorilla wrote:
steadypimpin wrote:

This league has been going for a lot longer than you have a been a member of this board. I'm open to the idea of changing the playoff format, but your whining doesn't really sit well. If you really don't like it, you don't have to be back next year.

I'm opened to the idea.

Also I don't mind a Sig if anyone is willing to make one.
NcFinest9erFan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gridirongorilla wrote:
Congrats to NcFinest9erFan! New champ. We tried to get a sig made last year but I don't think it was actually used. Would be cool if we tried again. (assuming Nc even wants one)

Thanks grid. This is my 4th year playing? And I finally finished first and not third again haha.
gridirongorilla

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NcFinest9erFan wrote:
gridirongorilla wrote:

Thanks grid. This is my 4th year playing? And I finally finished first and not third again haha.

We can shorten the playoffs to a week 16 championship. I'm also going to eliminate one of the WR slotsand change the W/R W/T slots to just one W/R/T slot. Also, IDPs will be one each of D, DL, LB and DB (which would cut it down from 7 to just 4 IDPs). This should make things more competitive and spread the wealth in terms of quality players.
steadypimpin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gridirongorilla wrote:
NcFinest9erFan wrote:
gridirongorilla wrote:

We can shorten the playoffs to a week 16 championship. I'm also going to eliminate one of the WR slotsand change the W/R W/T slots to just one W/R/T slot. Also, IDPs will be one each of D, DL, LB and DB (which would cut it down from 7 to just 4 IDPs). This should make things more competitive and spread the wealth in terms of quality players.
Sounds much better. No need for your remarks. I'm not whining I'm just saying a week 17 championship is not what 99% of leagues do.

gridirongorilla

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

steadypimpin wrote:
gridirongorilla wrote:
NcFinest9erFan wrote:
gridirongorilla wrote:

Sounds much better. No need for your remarks. I'm not whining I'm just saying a week 17 championship is not what 99% of leagues do.

Well your saying I should "step down" sarcastic remark wasn't appreciated either. but water under the bridge, eh? For the record, you are the first person who's complained about the current playoff scenario. Inconsequential now though, as it will be adjusted next year... congrats on 2nd place, btw.
steadypimpin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I only said it because I didn't pay attention and just assumed it would be like every league I've ever played in for the past 13 years or so. Most commissioners don't do playoffs that way.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

Jump to: