Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Titus Young....arrested, a FOURTH time.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Detroit Lions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
YlionsY

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FootballPhreak wrote:
LionsFTW wrote:
That's actually hilarious. Exercising his right to remain silent. I find a lot of humor in that.

Honestly from what I have seen/heard from him in the last year or so, it may be the smartest thing he has done in a LOOOOOOONG time. There are alot of people that could learn from his example. Just keep your mouth shut.

Right time and wrong time to keep your mouth shut. This was the wrong time. Just adds on to his laundry list of concerns.
stylish313

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

YlionsY wrote:
FootballPhreak wrote:
LionsFTW wrote:
That's actually hilarious. Exercising his right to remain silent. I find a lot of humor in that.

Honestly from what I have seen/heard from him in the last year or so, it may be the smartest thing he has done in a LOOOOOOONG time. There are alot of people that could learn from his example. Just keep your mouth shut.

Right time and wrong time to keep your mouth shut. This was the wrong time. Just adds on to his laundry list of concerns.
Yeah, I see nothing funny, nor smart about not addressing a judge. We'll see who has the last laugh on that matter (my bet is the judge).

Honestly though, I find this extremely worrisome, he's sunk as low as a person can go. Only way to get lower is 6 feet under, and nowadays, committing suicide is as regular as car accidents.
FootballPhreak

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stylish313 wrote:
YlionsY wrote:
FootballPhreak wrote:
LionsFTW wrote:

Yeah, I see nothing funny, nor smart about not addressing a judge. We'll see who has the last laugh on that matter (my bet is the judge).

Honestly though, I find this extremely worrisome, he's sunk as low as a person can go. Only way to get lower is 6 feet under, and nowadays, committing suicide is as regular as car accidents.

In his situation the judge was going to have the last laugh either way. At least Titus didn't make it worse. He probably should have stated he was excercising his right to be silent. But I truly believe not addressing the judge was PRECISELY the right time to shut the heck up.
Nnivolcm

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FootballPhreak wrote:
stylish313 wrote:
YlionsY wrote:
FootballPhreak wrote:
LionsFTW wrote:

In his situation the judge was going to have the last laugh either way. At least Titus didn't make it worse. He probably should have stated he was excercising his right to be silent. But I truly believe not addressing the judge was PRECISELY the right time to shut the heck up.

I'm with stylish on this one. This just is another indicator of his lack of maturity and understanding. It's obvious he needs help, but I just can't bring myself to feel sorry for someone who is so self destructive.

Team Stylish

Thanks to IDOG for the sig!
diehardlionfan

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nnivolcm wrote:
FootballPhreak wrote:
stylish313 wrote:
YlionsY wrote:
FootballPhreak wrote:
LionsFTW wrote:

I'm with stylish on this one. This just is another indicator of his lack of maturity and understanding. It's obvious he needs help, but I just can't bring myself to feel sorry for someone who is so self destructive.

I tend to agree with Phreak on this. He should have stated he was excersizing his right to remain silent.

However just standing there mute isn't going to help his cause one bit.

Sig by El Ramster

Team Stylish
detfan782004

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stylish313 wrote:
YlionsY wrote:
FootballPhreak wrote:
LionsFTW wrote:

Yea nothing funny about disrespecting judge.

Hope he gets max sentence for being a smug punk

He can exercise silence in jail

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

diehardlionfan wrote:
Nnivolcm wrote:
FootballPhreak wrote:
stylish313 wrote:
YlionsY wrote:
FootballPhreak wrote:
LionsFTW wrote:

I tend to agree with Phreak on this. He should have stated he was excersizing his right to remain silent.

Yep. Should have stated he was exercising his right to remain silent. Just standing there and not saying anything is just disrespectful and childish.
detfan782004

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YlionsY wrote:
diehardlionfan wrote:
Nnivolcm wrote:
FootballPhreak wrote:
stylish313 wrote:
YlionsY wrote:
FootballPhreak wrote:
LionsFTW wrote:

Yep. Should have stated he was exercising his right to remain silent. Just standing there and not saying anything is just disrespectful and childish.

Well he was just showing the judge his true self

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Detroit Lions All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: