Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The 33rd showcase of our madness
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 97, 98, 99

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New England Patriots
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Billy Spikes

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welker takes a small shot at the Patriots:

Quote:
“Here? No. … All they told me was, ‘Just be yourself.’ ”

http://blacksportsonline.com/home/2013/06/wes-welker-i-can-be-myself-more-with-broncos/
Tom Brady Tribute
Tzimisce

Most Valuable Poster
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://d3fsqtc6sy2z27.cloudfront.net/uploads/3a97c518f1e36791763c0f8258f8b61f_large

I adopted some kid named Malcolm Butler
If anyone sees him, let me know.
PatriotsWin!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tzimisce wrote:
http://d3fsqtc6sy2z27.cloudfront.net/uploads/3a97c518f1e36791763c0f8258f8b61f_large

That's what got him jailed, no joke Laughing

She thought he was not taking things seriously so she went back on a deal they would have kept him out of jail.

Mack on the sig
Billy Spikes

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PatriotsWin! wrote:
Tzimisce wrote:

That's what got him jailed, no joke Laughing

She thought he was not taking things seriously so she went back on a deal they would have kept him out of jail.

She clearly wanted the attention, it was harmless.
Tom Brady Tribute
Billy Spikes

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Video of the Pacman Jones incident - http://bit.ly/15RmiWt
Tom Brady Tribute
Grachuus

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Billy Spikes wrote:
He has another account? i thought he would, which?

I don't know. Just kind of like playing mafia. I tried to think what perspective I'd be coming from if that was my post. Too me it looks like someone was using the laptop to post to FF thinking they were on another account for a number of reasons. Wouldn't surprise me if a closer analysis of the posting style you could find the account he thought he was posting from. I don't much care about the topic. Just my read of the situation.

Surely could have been a friend to NBT I suppose. But more likely is that NBT was using an alternate device and hadn't changed his cookies. Maybe different browser, or an older phone he loaded up for no good reason.

Mark Twain wrote:
Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination.

QBvsDefensiveQuality
PatriotsWin!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grachuus wrote:
Billy Spikes wrote:

I don't know. Just kind of like playing mafia. I tried to think what perspective I'd be coming from if that was my post. Too me it looks like someone was using the laptop to post to FF thinking they were on another account for a number of reasons. Wouldn't surprise me if a closer analysis of the posting style you could find the account he thought he was posting from. I don't much care about the topic. Just my read of the situation.

Surely could have been a friend to NBT I suppose. But more likely is that NBT was using an alternate device and hadn't changed his cookies. Maybe different browser, or an older phone he loaded up for no good reason.

haha, when i played mafia I used to think the same way, I questioned everything. Mafia will turn everyone into an amateur detective Laughing

Mack on the sig
Billy Spikes

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grachuus wrote:
Billy Spikes wrote:

Yep, makes sense.
Tom Brady Tribute
ConnPatFan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grachuus wrote:
Billy Spikes wrote:

Or just make a Moss bashing thread, and check back in 5 mins
finn54

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grachuus wrote:
Billy Spikes wrote:

As a mod I could probably find out pretty easily what his second account is...new hobby! Laughing

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New England Patriots All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 97, 98, 99
Page 99 of 99

Jump to: