Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

This Ain't Teal World Order Talk v.4-Caldwell's Army Edition
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 76, 77, 78 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Jacksonville Jaguars
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
jfinley88


Joined: 08 Feb 2010
Posts: 9283
Location: U.C.F.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bad meets Evil wrote:
jagman777 wrote:
Bad meets Evil wrote:
Is it too risky trying BK breakfast before training camp tomorrow? Don't wanna have an unfortunate accident in the bleachers.


I'll be there if I'm not too hungover, if I see someone schit their britches, I guess I'll know who it is.


Ill be very discreet so it'll be tough to point me out. Good luck.


As a liquified form of B.K. croissantwhiches drips out from your sphincter along the bleachers.
_________________

justo wrote:
THIS ONE IS FOR LULU
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Its A Sabotage


Moderator
Joined: 14 May 2010
Posts: 33481
Location: Do. Your. Job.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

iPwn wrote:
Well this thread went downhill faster than WAYTA did.


No, there are vast differences that still make this better.
_________________

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Its A Sabotage


Moderator
Joined: 14 May 2010
Posts: 33481
Location: Do. Your. Job.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And no, BK before being in the Florida sun is going to be a bad time.
_________________

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bad meets Evil


Joined: 23 Sep 2011
Posts: 1637
Location: Duval
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Didn't do it. Just ate a can of tuna. Gabbert looked like poop tho.
_________________

Credit to IPwn for da sig
Adopt a Jag
Johnathan Cyprien - 41 tackles, 3 FF, 1 sack
Mike Brown - 5 receptions, 63 yards
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JaguarCrazy2832


Joined: 28 Jun 2008
Posts: 80505
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its A Sabotage wrote:
And no, BK before being in the Florida sun is going to be a bad time.


Insert south park ski instructor pick here Laughing
_________________


Victor Cruz Pun wrote:
BornToFly wrote:
Yes, I went to high school with Tony Romo


Did he do good on the homework and quizzes but choke on the tests?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
KhanYouDigIt


Joined: 03 Jan 2012
Posts: 4697
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jagman777 wrote:
i'll start the ff chant


Foot-ball's fu-ture! (clap clap clapclapclap)


Are you going tomorrow? Think I might.
_________________


TEDDY TEDDY TEDDY

Props to JMG on the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bad meets Evil


Joined: 23 Sep 2011
Posts: 1637
Location: Duval
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I left my blueberries at home today. Sad

So, no healthy snack in between breakfast and 2nd meal at 10. Had to eat multiple chocolate donuts instead. I'm very disciplined with my diet.

Favorite berry and favorite donut?
_________________

Credit to IPwn for da sig
Adopt a Jag
Johnathan Cyprien - 41 tackles, 3 FF, 1 sack
Mike Brown - 5 receptions, 63 yards
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JaguarCrazy2832


Joined: 28 Jun 2008
Posts: 80505
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bad meets Evil wrote:
I left my blueberries at home today. Sad

So, no healthy snack in between breakfast and 2nd meal at 10. Had to eat multiple chocolate donuts instead. I'm very disciplined with my diet.

Favorite berry and favorite donut?


Donut: Probably glazed chocolate cake

Berry: Halle Berry
_________________


Victor Cruz Pun wrote:
BornToFly wrote:
Yes, I went to high school with Tony Romo


Did he do good on the homework and quizzes but choke on the tests?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
iPwn


Moderator
Joined: 10 Oct 2009
Posts: 43206
Location: Drinking in a closet until the draft
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marion Barry.
_________________

The road to success is always under construction - Gus Bradley
#JagsOnly
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Its A Sabotage


Moderator
Joined: 14 May 2010
Posts: 33481
Location: Do. Your. Job.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gus' show in 15 minutes
http://www.wokv.com/
_________________

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
iPwn


Moderator
Joined: 10 Oct 2009
Posts: 43206
Location: Drinking in a closet until the draft
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its A Sabotage wrote:
Gus' show in 15 minutes
http://www.wokv.com/
dammit. Is there going to be a podcast or something?
_________________

The road to success is always under construction - Gus Bradley
#JagsOnly
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Its A Sabotage


Moderator
Joined: 14 May 2010
Posts: 33481
Location: Do. Your. Job.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iPwn wrote:
Its A Sabotage wrote:
Gus' show in 15 minutes
http://www.wokv.com/
dammit. Is there going to be a podcast or something?


IDK, I don't know if they archive shows [did they with JTW?] But I am sure they will put something on the main site.
_________________

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
iPwn


Moderator
Joined: 10 Oct 2009
Posts: 43206
Location: Drinking in a closet until the draft
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its A Sabotage wrote:
iPwn wrote:
Its A Sabotage wrote:
Gus' show in 15 minutes
http://www.wokv.com/
dammit. Is there going to be a podcast or something?


IDK, I don't know if they archive shows [did they with JTW?] But I am sure they will put something on the main site.
Yeah, JTW had a podcast. Hopefully they put it up. And Bold City's podcast shows up on my phone too, for that matter.
_________________

The road to success is always under construction - Gus Bradley
#JagsOnly
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Its A Sabotage


Moderator
Joined: 14 May 2010
Posts: 33481
Location: Do. Your. Job.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iPwn wrote:
Its A Sabotage wrote:
iPwn wrote:
Its A Sabotage wrote:
Gus' show in 15 minutes
http://www.wokv.com/
dammit. Is there going to be a podcast or something?


IDK, I don't know if they archive shows [did they with JTW?] But I am sure they will put something on the main site.
Yeah, JTW had a podcast. Hopefully they put it up. And Bold City's podcast shows up on my phone too, for that matter.


Don't forget that the other Jaguar show is on right after this one.
_________________

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
rabbisson


Joined: 26 Dec 2004
Posts: 28776
Location: Stam#PoWwW
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am befriending Jaguars Twitter right now.
_________________

Iggles wrote:
This guy gets it. Seriously, the ideas being espoused here need to get to 88 mph so they can go back to the 1950's.

I'm a cold-blooded dickens.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Jacksonville Jaguars All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 76, 77, 78 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 77 of 100

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group