Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

This Ain't Teal World Order Talk v.4-Caldwell's Army Edition
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Jacksonville Jaguars
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jfinley88

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bad meets Evil wrote:
Jfin, thanks for ruining food time with the jags.

Someone at work offered to go get me an egg white delight from McDonald's. RIP my stomach or is it good?

It had been far to long since I had an acceptable level of recognition, so the story was a necessity.

McDonald's breakfast sucks soft candles though... It's always so dry and you can just tell they put zero effort or love into their food. BK's breakfast is MUCH better in the opinion of the jfin.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jfinley88 wrote:
Bad meets Evil wrote:

Someone at work offered to go get me an egg white delight from McDonald's. RIP my stomach or is it good?

It had been far to long since I had an acceptable level of recognition, so the story was a necessity.

McDonald's breakfast sucks soft candles though... It's always so dry and you can just tell they put zero effort or love into their food. BK's breakfast is MUCH better in the opinion of the jfin.

Oh really? Never would have thought BK breakfast would be legit. Yeah, the McDonald's wasn't worth it. Pooped it out 5 minutes after.

Credit to IPwn for da sig
jfinley88

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bad meets Evil wrote:
jfinley88 wrote:
Bad meets Evil wrote:

Oh really? Never would have thought BK breakfast would be legit. Yeah, the McDonald's wasn't worth it. Pooped it out 5 minutes after.

Oh yea you'll poop out the BK moments later as well. But you'll feel a lot more gratification and appreciation as opposed to the McD's. McD's comes out (assuming you chose juice over coffee) rather blandly and chunky, which presents the anus with an uncomfortable situation. But the BK will just glide right out because it's so much greasier. Really in all facets besides blood circulation and life expectancy, BK is the better choice.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Honestly it all depends on the specific locations. I've had good McD's breakfast and bad McD's breakfast. Same with BK.
Its A Sabotage

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jagman777 wrote:
Honestly it all depends on the specific locations. I've had good McD's breakfast and bad McD's breakfast. Same with BK.

No matter where I have gotten BK, state, city, etc, always have gotten sick.

#JDI
jagman777

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its A Sabotage wrote:
jagman777 wrote:

do you even immune system bro?
Bad meets Evil

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jfinley88 wrote:
Bad meets Evil wrote:
jfinley88 wrote:
Bad meets Evil wrote:

Oh yea you'll poop out the BK moments later as well. But you'll feel a lot more gratification and appreciation as opposed to the McD's. McD's comes out (assuming you chose juice over coffee) rather blandly and chunky, which presents the anus with an uncomfortable situation. But the BK will just glide right out because it's so much greasier. Really in all facets besides blood circulation and life expectancy, BK is the better choice.

Don't drink coffee. Water or bust.

I guess I had good McDonald's. Poop came out real clean and with not much trouble. One wiper which is always a plus. I will try bk and see how the poops compare.

Taste > blood circulation and life expectancy

jfinley88

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bad meets Evil wrote:
I guess I had good McDonald's. Poop came out real clean and with not much trouble. One wiper which is always a plus.

People actually have "one wipers." I've never even had the confidence to just wipe once and then just call it quits. But usually for the jfin, it takes a solid 6-8 wipes until I'm good to go. People who wipe once or twice lose respectability. The anus wasn't meant to be cleaned with single swipe of paper.

I will try bk and see how the poops compare.

It'll most definitely come out as diarrhea for you if the McD's was coming out with a solid consistency...

Obviously. We're not pansy men, so why would their be any variation in this response?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its A Sabotage wrote:
jagman777 wrote:

This is usually caused by a combo of low testosterone and high levels of estrogen.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jfinley88 wrote:
Its A Sabotage wrote:
jagman777 wrote:

This is usually caused by a combo of low testosterone and high levels of estrogen.

Which is funny because yo moms loves my testosterone level if you know what I mean.

#JDI
jfinley88

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its A Sabotage wrote:
jfinley88 wrote:
Its A Sabotage wrote:
jagman777 wrote:

Which is funny because yo moms loves my testosterone level if you know what I mean.

What are you referring to? Elaborate Mr. Mod... What kind of activities did you engage in? Teh Sexual Interforce?!?!?!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jfinley88 wrote:
Its A Sabotage wrote:
jfinley88 wrote:
Its A Sabotage wrote:
jagman777 wrote:

What are you referring to? Elaborate Mr. Mod... What kind of activities did you engage in? Teh Sexual Interforce?!?!?!

I mean you can ask her yourself, I'm in her top-5 on myspace now, and #1 on speed-dial.

#JDI
Bad meets Evil

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jfinley88 wrote:
Bad meets Evil wrote:
I guess I had good McDonald's. Poop came out real clean and with not much trouble. One wiper which is always a plus.

People actually have "one wipers." I've never even had the confidence to just wipe once and then just call it quits. But usually for the jfin, it takes a solid 6-8 wipes until I'm good to go. People who wipe once or twice lose respectability. The anus wasn't meant to be cleaned with single swipe of paper.

It'll most definitely come out as diarrhea for you if the McD's was coming out with a solid consistency...

Obviously. We're not pansy men, so why would their be any variation in this response?

Yes, it is possible. It's rare but I have a skill few other men have. When you wipe and it's clean you just keep wiping? Waste of time.

Nice, haven't had diarrhea in a whole so it'll be a nice change of pace.

W/e

iPwn

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He helped her rearrange the living room

- Best since day one -
The road to success is always under construction - Gus Bradley
jfinley88

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bad meets Evil wrote:
jfinley88 wrote:
Bad meets Evil wrote:

Yes, it is possible. It's rare but I have a skill few other men have. When you wipe and it's clean you just keep wiping? Waste of time.

Nice, haven't had diarrhea in a whole so it'll be a nice change of pace.

W/e

Instead of BME, you shall now be DAM (Dirty Anused Man) in the mind of jfin.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Jacksonville Jaguars All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 75 of 100

Jump to: