Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2013 Eagles Fantasy Football Discussion Thread!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 77, 78, 79 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
JayAp07


Joined: 13 Jan 2011
Posts: 2600
Location: Wilmington DE Silo on the sig
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phire wrote:
AZ_Eaglesfan wrote:
Rivers vs Newton this week guys? Who would you start?

Newton vs. Patrick Peterson and the Arizona defense or a hot Rivers against Oakland?

Personally I'm taking Rivers.


ALLLLLL day
_________________


2013 Philadelphia Eagles NFC East Champs
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JayAp07


Joined: 13 Jan 2011
Posts: 2600
Location: Wilmington DE Silo on the sig
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nlesthought wrote:
JayAp07 wrote:
Have a few tough line up questions for this week:

Pick 2 for standard scoring:

Lamar Miller vs BAL
Ray Rice @ MIA
Josh Gordon vs BUF
CJ Spiller @ CLE


Pick 1 for PPR:

Alshon Jeffery vs NO
Marlon Brown @ MIA
Chris Givens vs JAX


That's what I'd go with...I don't think Ray's healthy and Cleveland doesn't have a run game.

And Chicago's going to need points to stay with NO. Meanwhile I could see Balt v MIA being a low scoring game.


Thanks, I was leaning towards Gordon and Jeffery.

Interesting that you would chose Spiller though, he probably would be my last choice this week out of the 3 RB's.
_________________


2013 Philadelphia Eagles NFC East Champs
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
babyatemydingo


Joined: 15 Jan 2007
Posts: 6857
Location: South Jersey
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spiller v Cle
SJax - out
MJD v StL
Ridley v Cin
Miller v Bal
Wilson v Phi
Franklin v Det

T Smith v Mia
Decker v Dal
Boldin v Hou
Shorts v StL

I need to start 4, at least one each at RB and WR.

So, it can be 3 RB/1 WR or 2 RB/2 WR or 1 RB/3 WR.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JayAp07


Joined: 13 Jan 2011
Posts: 2600
Location: Wilmington DE Silo on the sig
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

babyatemydingo wrote:
Spiller v Cle
SJax - out
MJD v StL
Ridley v Cin
Miller v Bal
Wilson v Phi
Franklin v Det

T Smith v Mia
Decker v Dal
Boldin v Hou
Shorts v StL

I need to start 4, at least one each at RB and WR.

So, it can be 3 RB/1 WR or 2 RB/2 WR or 1 RB/3 WR.


PPR? If so, I would definitely start Smith, Decker, and Boldin.

That's a tough group of RB's. I really like David Wilson this week but you probably should roll with your #1 pick.
_________________


2013 Philadelphia Eagles NFC East Champs
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
babyatemydingo


Joined: 15 Jan 2007
Posts: 6857
Location: South Jersey
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JayAp07 wrote:
babyatemydingo wrote:
Spiller v Cle
SJax - out
MJD v StL
Ridley v Cin
Miller v Bal
Wilson v Phi
Franklin v Det

T Smith v Mia
Decker v Dal
Boldin v Hou
Shorts v StL

I need to start 4, at least one each at RB and WR.

So, it can be 3 RB/1 WR or 2 RB/2 WR or 1 RB/3 WR.


PPR? If so, I would definitely start Smith, Decker, and Boldin.

That's a tough group of RB's. I really like David Wilson this week but you probably should roll with your #1 pick.


I am leaning towards MJD as StL has the worst run defense in the league fantasy-wise.
Spiller is hurt, active, but hurt.

Miller seems to be gradually gaining ground in Miami.
He is the 4th of four right now.

Torrey Smith is in.
I am also leaning towards Decker.

I am not sure about Boldin against Hou.
They are #3 against the pass.

As it stands now: MJD, Miller, Smith, Decker.
Plus, Stafford, Graham, Hauschka and Rams.

I am just wondering if I am missing anything.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AZ_Eaglesfan


Joined: 03 Jan 2013
Posts: 5512
Location: Arizona
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

babyatemydingo wrote:
JayAp07 wrote:
babyatemydingo wrote:
Spiller v Cle
SJax - out
MJD v StL
Ridley v Cin
Miller v Bal
Wilson v Phi
Franklin v Det

T Smith v Mia
Decker v Dal
Boldin v Hou
Shorts v StL

I need to start 4, at least one each at RB and WR.

So, it can be 3 RB/1 WR or 2 RB/2 WR or 1 RB/3 WR.


PPR? If so, I would definitely start Smith, Decker, and Boldin.

That's a tough group of RB's. I really like David Wilson this week but you probably should roll with your #1 pick.


I am leaning towards MJD as StL has the worst run defense in the league fantasy-wise.
Spiller is hurt, active, but hurt.

Miller seems to be gradually gaining ground in Miami.
He is the 4th of four right now.

Torrey Smith is in.
I am also leaning towards Decker.

I am not sure about Boldin against Hou.
They are #3 against the pass.


As it stands now: MJD, Miller, Smith, Decker.
Plus, Stafford, Graham, Hauschka and Rams.

I am just wondering if I am missing anything.

Kaep has to throw to someone though... Patton just went down so they are thinner at WR then ever. Bolden is at the least going to have the ball thrown his direction 7-10 times against Houston. He is clearly worth a start IMO.
_________________


disaacs wrote:
The Eagles are going to implode. Book it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JayAp07


Joined: 13 Jan 2011
Posts: 2600
Location: Wilmington DE Silo on the sig
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AZ_Eaglesfan wrote:

Kaep has to throw to someone though... Patton just went down so they are thinner at WR then ever. Bolden is at the least going to have the ball thrown his direction 7-10 times against Houston. He is clearly worth a start IMO.


That's what I'm saying. If that's a PPR league, then Boldin is a must start. Especially over MJD. The Rams have a lot of talent on D. I don't care what their rankings say right now, they have a good defense.
_________________


2013 Philadelphia Eagles NFC East Champs
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Phire


Moderator
Joined: 12 Jan 2007
Posts: 48325
Location: #championchip #2012BirdsHoF #2012GoldStnd #YAKtoseIntolerant #Merica #TrollyRangers #Danes #BirdGang
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Assuming Houston keeps up offensively, it means the 'Niners can't go into "run the game out" mode.
_________________

theuntouchable wrote:
Think about this phire. I am the real chow.

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Only for the quick and lucky.

Danish proverb 3:69
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ianlewis16


Joined: 07 Dec 2004
Posts: 23959
Location: Proud Eagles Forum First Ballot HOF Member
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you very much Fred Jackson
_________________
Kempes wrote:
There's Eastern Time, there's Greenwich Mean Time and then there's ianlewis time.

Blahman88 wrote:
I control the EBB.......except Ian, no body can control him
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
JayAp07


Joined: 13 Jan 2011
Posts: 2600
Location: Wilmington DE Silo on the sig
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So why is there only a maximum of 2 add/drops per week?
_________________


2013 Philadelphia Eagles NFC East Champs
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Phire


Moderator
Joined: 12 Jan 2007
Posts: 48325
Location: #championchip #2012BirdsHoF #2012GoldStnd #YAKtoseIntolerant #Merica #TrollyRangers #Danes #BirdGang
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JayAp07 wrote:
So why is there only a maximum of 2 add/drops per week?

Westbrook is 5.
_________________

theuntouchable wrote:
Think about this phire. I am the real chow.

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Only for the quick and lucky.

Danish proverb 3:69
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JayAp07


Joined: 13 Jan 2011
Posts: 2600
Location: Wilmington DE Silo on the sig
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phire wrote:
JayAp07 wrote:
So why is there only a maximum of 2 add/drops per week?

Westbrook is 5.


808 lets change this. 2 just isn't enough, especially if you're trying to rotate defenses every week (like I do Very Happy).
_________________


2013 Philadelphia Eagles NFC East Champs
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
babyatemydingo


Joined: 15 Jan 2007
Posts: 6857
Location: South Jersey
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JayAp07 wrote:
AZ_Eaglesfan wrote:

Kaep has to throw to someone though... Patton just went down so they are thinner at WR then ever. Bolden is at the least going to have the ball thrown his direction 7-10 times against Houston. He is clearly worth a start IMO.


That's what I'm saying. If that's a PPR league, then Boldin is a must start. Especially over MJD. The Rams have a lot of talent on D. I don't care what their rankings say right now, they have a good defense.


So do the Texans.

In fact, you're looking at it only from a 49'ers personnel perspective.
Boldin has excelled against zone oriented defenses.
He has not beaten man-to-man so easily.
Granted, it was the Seahawks.
But, Joseph should line up against Boldin most of the game.
I don't find that as favorable.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JayAp07


Joined: 13 Jan 2011
Posts: 2600
Location: Wilmington DE Silo on the sig
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

babyatemydingo wrote:
JayAp07 wrote:
AZ_Eaglesfan wrote:

Kaep has to throw to someone though... Patton just went down so they are thinner at WR then ever. Bolden is at the least going to have the ball thrown his direction 7-10 times against Houston. He is clearly worth a start IMO.


That's what I'm saying. If that's a PPR league, then Boldin is a must start. Especially over MJD. The Rams have a lot of talent on D. I don't care what their rankings say right now, they have a good defense.


So do the Texans.

In fact, you're looking at it only from a 49'ers personnel perspective.
Boldin has excelled against zone oriented defenses.
He has not beaten man-to-man so easily.
Granted, it was the Seahawks.
But, Joseph should line up against Boldin most of the game.
I don't find that as favorable.


No. I'm looking at it from a MJD vs the Rams perspective. JAX has no offense. MJD has done NOTHING this year. If he couldn't put up more than 30 yards on the ground against Oakland and the Colts, how in the world is he going to do it against the Rams? Not to mention they just traded away their best offensive lineman.

The only bad game Boldin has had this year was against the Seahawks. THE FREAKING SEAHAWKS. Do I even have to get into that? Yeah.
_________________


2013 Philadelphia Eagles NFC East Champs
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AZ_Eaglesfan


Joined: 03 Jan 2013
Posts: 5512
Location: Arizona
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This week:

MJD>Bolden>Miller IMO. Dingo has a system I am sure, but that is how I would rank them this week.
_________________


disaacs wrote:
The Eagles are going to implode. Book it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 77, 78, 79 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 78 of 100

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group