Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2014 College Prospects Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 48, 49, 50  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bMiller031

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why would Elway ever trade Osweiler for Bridgewater? Osweiler is a better prospect than Bridgewater is and only a year older. Plus, Osweiler has spent time learning from Manning and in the Gase system. Osweiler probably would have been a top ten pick, had he come out a year later.
jsthomp2007

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bMiller031 wrote:
Why would Elway ever trade Osweiler for Bridgewater? Osweiler is a better prospect than Bridgewater is and only a year older. Plus, Osweiler has spent time learning from Manning and in the Gase system. Osweiler probably would have been a top ten pick, had he come out a year later.

Because Bridgewater is skinnier.
paul-mac

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bMiller031 wrote:

Yeah I don't know why I said that
germ-x

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeremiah Attaochu had a good showing at his pro day. 6'3" 252, 4.6's in the 40, and a 37" vertical. He'd be an interesting pick. With the hybrid looks this defense uses he'd be a fit and you can never have too many pass rushers. He's also young (21) with a lot of experience and production at the college level.
BroncoinGermany

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now that there is some first public indication that Franklin will be moved to guard (see Random Thoughts Thread), this should mean that C/G is off our list at 31 and CB, DE, MLB, WR are the remaining possibilities.

May can't get here soon enough. Stupid Goodell. Mad

Chasing Lombardi and Stanley!
WELTMEISTER 2014 * * * *
by Joe_is_the_best
eddie mac

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can see Elway moving around quite a bit in this draft using 2015 picks because he now knows he has banked ammo to utilise in 3-4 comp picks next year which should turn out to be 2 4th rd picks and possibly 2 6th rd picks.

Sig by Lil Uno thanks bro.
jsthomp2007

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If the Texans are looking to draft a QB, they can get Carr at 31, ergo, the Broncos should get the Texans #1, and nab Clowney.
paul-mac

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jsthomp2007 wrote:
If the Texans are looking to draft a QB, they can get Carr at 31, ergo, the Broncos should get the Texans #1, and nab Clowney.
trade out entire draft?
mke1010

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The last moron to trade his entire draft for one player is out of the league and deservedly so. #Ditka
KingBishop

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It would take picks from next draft also

Props to Joe_Is_The_Best
broncodad313

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jsthomp2007 wrote:
Im not a fan of Clowney if he was at #20 overall guy has all the talent in the world and the football heart of the grinch.
broncos_fan _from _uk

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

broncodad313 wrote:
jsthomp2007 wrote:
Im not a fan of Clowney if he was at #20 overall guy has all the talent in the world and the football heart of the grinch.
yes and no. He has displayed very little heart but then again neither did Julius Peppers, even in the NFL. Much like Peppers though Clowneys natural talent will make him a border line pro bowler every year. All of that being said if i needed a pass rusher in the top 3 I would take Mack every time over Clowney. That kid is going to be great.
broncodad313

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

broncos_fan _from _uk wrote:
broncodad313 wrote:
jsthomp2007 wrote:
yes and no. He has displayed very little heart but then again neither did Julius Peppers, even in the NFL. Much like Peppers though Clowneys natural talent will make him a border line pro bowler every year. All of that being said if i needed a pass rusher in the top 3 I would take Mack every time over Clowney. That kid is going to be great.
Mack seems alittle stiff to me but i woud much rather take him than clowney. I really like Barr from UCLA he just makes plays definatly not the athlete the other two are but i guess im just a fan
germ-x

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know Clowney didn't have a great year last year and questions also arose about his effort, but if you watch him there are instances where he makes high effort plays and others where he appears to take plays off.

Why this happens i don't really know, but i wouldn't pass on him, even at #1 overall. He's hands down the best player in this draft, even if his motor runs hot and cold. As UK stated, on physical talent alone he's a border line pro bowler and if he gives high effort half the time he's a pro bowl lock and one of the most gifted defensive players in the league from his first game in the league.

I also like Mack and think he will be a very good all around player in the NFL for a very long time, but i'll take Clowney over him all day.
KingBishop

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

germ-x wrote:
I know Clowney didn't have a great year last year and questions also arose about his effort, but if you watch him there are instances where he makes high effort plays and others where he appears to take plays off.

Why this happens i don't really know, but i wouldn't pass on him, even at #1 overall. He's hands down the best player in this draft, even if his motor runs hot and cold. As UK stated, on physical talent alone he's a border line pro bowler and if he gives high effort half the time he's a pro bowl lock and one of the most gifted defensive players in the league from his first game in the league.

I also like Mack and think he will be a very good all around player in the NFL for a very long time, but i'll take Clowney over him all day.

My prediction for Clowneys career is a good rookie year mediocre mixed with good three seasons then a boom contract season and then when he resigns that big deal a bunch of average seasons. This is based on his effort now. If he turns it up obviously he will have a different result

Props to Joe_Is_The_Best

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 48, 49, 50  Next
Page 45 of 50

Jump to: