Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2014 College Prospects Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 48, 49, 50  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JerseysFinest27

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

broncosfan07 wrote:
So Sammy Watkins would be a great addition to this team, unbelievable speed.

Better find a way to get into the top-10 then...

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, since I can't watch CU games but heard about the play of Paul Richardson, how good is he really and how likely is a guy like that to be drafted?

WELTMEISTER 2014 * * * *
by Joe_is_the_best
broncos67

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He won't come out this year, but it's my hope that once Welker's contract is up next year, we go after my man Stefon Diggs from UMD.

He's generating more and more buzz, and I can tell you, he's absolutely the real deal. He truly does it all, and does it very, very well. KR/PR, WR, RB out of the backfield.

He's a true sophomore, so far he's got 65 catches, 1128 yards, 8 TDs for his career, with this year's numbers being 11-277-2 in two games. He amassed nearly 1000 return yards and 2 TDs last year.

Mind you, last year's performance was with UMD's 4th string QB (who was the backup linebacker, and hadn't played QB since middle school) so the sky is the limit for Diggs.

Thanks, Tzimisce
broncosfan07

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BroncoinGermany wrote:
Okay, since I can't watch CU games but heard about the play of Paul Richardson, how good is he really and how likely is a guy like that to be drafted?
He will be a high draft pick.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If Decker walks in free agency, I would love to get Jordan Matthews to replace him. He's an underrated prospect.
PackAtBroncos07

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark my words, Jacob Pederson will be another noteable TE to come out of Wisconsin.
BroncoinGermany

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I already see mock drafts popping up everywhere. I cannot wait for the frenzy of FA and the draft again. Just for the fun of it, CBS has us picking 32nd and either Flordia's DT Dominique Easley or DE Trent Murphy out of Stanford. I still think WR or G is more feasible, though. Somehow I absolutely cannot see Denver resigning Decker. At least not for the high price the market may demand. And Beadles... well, Beadles has been the weakest link of our starting OL so far this season.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft

WELTMEISTER 2014 * * * *
by Joe_is_the_best
jonnyj20

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PackAtBroncos07 wrote:
Mark my words, Jacob Pederson will be another noteable TE to come out of Wisconsin.

How are you liking my boy Gary Anderson?
I tell you what, he ran one of the best defenses I've ever seen when he was at Utah.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BroncoinGermany wrote:
I already see mock drafts popping up everywhere. I cannot wait for the frenzy of FA and the draft again. Just for the fun of it, CBS has us picking 32nd and either Flordia's DT Dominique Easley or DE Trent Murphy out of Stanford. I still think WR or G is more feasible, though. Somehow I absolutely cannot see Denver resigning Decker. At least not for the high price the market may demand. And Beadles... well, Beadles has been the weakest link of our starting OL so far this season.

I feel like we'll go hard after Decker. Any spot on the OL, sans Left Tackle, is easier to replace than an Eric Decker calibre player. I think Beadles and Walton might both be out the door with Decker and Woodyard getting paid.

Fify.
broncos67

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

paul-mac wrote:
BroncoinGermany wrote:

I feel like we'll go hard after Decker. Any spot on the OL, sans Left Tackle, is easier to replace than an Eric Decker calibre player. I think Beadles and Walton might both be out the door with Decker and Woodyard getting paid.

Good guards aren't that easy to find. Decker is a good player, but you need to look at it in terms of what he costs. He could be a #1 for some teams and get paid as such. We shouldn't pay him as a #1 by any means.

Personally, I'm hoping for Allen Robinson if he declares.

Thanks, Tzimisce
JerseysFinest27

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BroncoinGermany wrote:

If Dominique Easley is at our pick, we'd be foolish not to pick him. He has been the best defensive player in the country this year. Unfortunately though, not only do I think he might be a top-10 player but theres reports this morning that he tore his ACL in practice yesterday.

Depending on what happens in free agency, for the sake of the topic I'll just say that Beadles and Cromartie leave and the team re-signs Decker, I think the top 3 positions (in no order) then would be CB, LG/C, DE.

Decker wont command a ton of money IMO. He'll make decent starting money but I think he'd take a discount to stay in Coloado and play with Peyton a couple more years. He's already making money on his TV series with his wife, so taking a discount wont mean much.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't watched much college football this year so far, but the Badger running back Gordon is a player. I like his game.
BroncoinGermany

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

broncos67 wrote:
paul-mac wrote:
BroncoinGermany wrote:

Good guards aren't that easy to find. Decker is a good player, but you need to look at it in terms of what he costs. He could be a #1 for some teams and get paid as such. We shouldn't pay him as a #1 by any means.

Exactly.

WELTMEISTER 2014 * * * *
by Joe_is_the_best
elliot878

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BroncoinGermany wrote:
broncos67 wrote:
paul-mac wrote:
BroncoinGermany wrote:

Exactly.

What makes our offense more difficult for defenses to handle with PM as our QB? Decker, or a guard like Beadles? The answer is undoubtedly Decker.

Look at the success we've had plug and playing with the line this year. The offense is still elite with a makeshift line, it's much easier to defend without Decker. Manning will make any line look good, look how bad Indy's lines were. Decker and the skill players are much more important than a guard like Beadles.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

elliot878 wrote:
BroncoinGermany wrote:
broncos67 wrote:
paul-mac wrote:
BroncoinGermany wrote:

Exactly.

What makes our offense more difficult for defenses to handle with PM as our QB? Decker, or a guard like Beadles? The answer is undoubtedly Decker.

Look at the success we've had plug and playing with the line this year. The offense is still elite with a makeshift line, it's much easier to defend without Decker. Manning will make any line look good, look how bad Indy's lines were. Decker and the skill players are much more important than a guard like Beadles.
Well, what you've described has produced arguably the best regular season teams of all time.

I'll take a Vasquez clone over Decker and grin all the way to the SB.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 48, 49, 50  Next
Page 5 of 50

Jump to: