Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2014 College Prospects Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 48, 49, 50  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KC_Broncos_Fan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://espn.go.com/blog/pac12/post/_/id/64263/video-a-beautiful-mind
Reggie Nelson#1

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KC_Broncos_Fan wrote:
http://espn.go.com/blog/pac12/post/_/id/64263/video-a-beautiful-mind

Pretty impressive! Shocked
On Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:41 pm, AnAngryAmerican wrote wrote:
This team won't win a Super Bowl with Peyton Manning.
broncosfan07

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Devin Fuchness is going to be a very good prospect when he comes out.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

broncosfan07 wrote:
Devin Fuchness is going to be a very good prospect when he comes out.

I have to agree. OJ Howard from Alabama is going to be Vernon Davis-esque.

Ughhh... I cant believe I just said something positive about an Turd

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow.... OJ Howard just outran DB's for a catch-and-run TD. Unreal.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know Denver won't be drafting him, but i really like Taylor Lewan. Big with length, and athletic. He's going to be a good one, IMO. He's also equally effective in both the running and passing games. I haven't been able to watch Jake Matthews this year, but i've noticed he's rated ahead of Lewan by nearly everyone. If he is, Matthews must be one hell of a prospect, IMO.
AKRNA

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

germ-x wrote:
I know Denver won't be drafting him, but i really like Taylor Lewan. Big with length, and athletic. He's going to be a good one, IMO. He's also equally effective in both the running and passing games. I haven't been able to watch Jake Matthews this year, but i've noticed he's rated ahead of Lewan by nearly everyone. If he is, Matthews must be one hell of a prospect, IMO.

I saw Mathews a bit last year. IMO he'll be a dominant RT in the NFL. Very strong and pretty mobile. Excellent run blocker and seems a wee bit nasty.

Not sure he's got the light feet, balance or athleticism necessary for the left side. I guess that's where he's playing this year.
JerseysFinest27

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

germ-x wrote:

I have Lewan ahead of Matthews. Both are WAY out of Denvers reach. Both should go top-10 in this draft.

I think Lewan is the tough Joe Thomas-like player, while Matthews is the more athletic, like Joeckel was coming out last year. But hes a lot better.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A few prospects I am studying as of late...

Darqueze Dennard - I love the way this kid looks in the backpedal and how well he turns to run with the receiver. He plays alot like Kayvon Webster. He is tough and can cover. He does not have that elite speed like Webster, but does have the speed to cover downfield. The Broncos will draft a cornerback it just depends on what round.

Austin Wentworth - He palys LT for Fresno State, but I see him as a possible LG in the pros. Would need to add ten pounds or os, but is a good pass blocker, and is stout in run blocking. Great use of hands and leverage. Having a backup who can play both guard and tackle would be nice.

Trent Murphy - This kid could be a great 4-3 DE. Has the size 6-6 255 to handle a few more pounds and not lose to much of his quickness. Will never be a sack monster, but will play hard and make an impact in all facets of the game. His motor is nonstop and he can do alot of things. Ayers and Phillips are free agents and aren't likelyto see anything other than one year offers from the Broncos. Need to add more depth here.
Donut

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Winder23 wrote:
A few prospects I am studying as of late...

Darqueze Dennard - I love the way this kid looks in the backpedal and how well he turns to run with the receiver. He plays alot like Kayvon Webster. He is tough and can cover. He does not have that elite speed like Webster, but does have the speed to cover downfield. The Broncos will draft a cornerback it just depends on what round.

He reminds me of his cousin Alphonso Dennard. Have some similar mannerisms in the way they play.

I havent watched much casually but Brock Vereen interests me as a late rounder. He won a starting spot mid yr last yr and starter and leader this yr. Good on STs, film junky, and all intangibles and he plays SS, FS and CB for Minn.

Ra`Shede Hageman is guy from Minn I really like. I was watching 2012 film on him and man he's very athletic and big. He needs to learn to play w/ leverage(it gets really more noticeable later in the game because thats when OL can get a push). He's really strong and plays the run really well. Watching him vs Michigan he was constantly doubled team. He looked much more explosive in the bowl game. He's 6-6 315lbs. Lots of upside. I plan to watch some of his film this yr but he is a 1st rounder to me. he could easily be the player I fall in love w/ for draft.

EJ Gaines is another CB I just love. Everything about the way he plays is how I like CBs to play.
2011: Matt Slater
2012: Ras I Dowling
2013: Chandler Jones
broncos67

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Allen Robinson and Jordan Matthews are two WRs I'm watching closely. I think they'll both be great pros.

Thanks, Tzimisce
JerseysFinest27

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

broncos67 wrote:
Allen Robinson and Jordan Matthews are two WRs I'm watching closely. I think they'll both be great pros.

My favorite player in the draft. So underrated. My hope is, that if we let Decker go, we pick him in the 1st. I just dont know if he'll make it that far though.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

broncos67 wrote:

Trivia -- Jordan Matthews is related to Jerry Rice. They are distant cousins, second or third cousins on Matthews's mother's side.

Mathews isn't a freakish athlete. He's a solid player that produces.

He hasn't a history of injuries and has no red-flags on his character. Right now, he looks like a late first-round or early second-round pick. The early favorite WR in the draft was Marqise Lee but he has fallen into the mid/late of the first round.

I'd be happy if the Broncos picked Matthews as a WR2 if Decker leaves.
germ-x

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've watched a few of Matthews games on youtube from last year and agree with everyone else that he looks very good and i wouldn't have a problem taking him in the late 1st round.

He actually reminded me a lot of Eric Decker. Neither are supremely athletic, but they have good size and find ways to produce. Eric Decker coming out of Minnesota was one of those possession receiver/move the chains types with great hands who would take a big shot and still come down with the ball. In the NFL he hasn't been that type of player. He's been a finesse player that has some deceptive speed.

I think Matthews can be better and be the big productive chain mover, but still possess the deceptive speed that can hurt teams.
JerseysFinest27

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

germ-x wrote:
I've watched a few of Matthews games on youtube from last year and agree with everyone else that he looks very good and i wouldn't have a problem taking him in the late 1st round.

He actually reminded me a lot of Eric Decker. Neither are supremely athletic, but they have good size and find ways to produce. Eric Decker coming out of Minnesota was one of those possession receiver/move the chains types with great hands who would take a big shot and still come down with the ball. In the NFL he hasn't been that type of player. He's been a finesse player that has some deceptive speed.

I think Matthews can be better and be the big productive chain mover, but still possess the deceptive speed that can hurt teams.

I see Roddy White when I watch Matthews. Hes exactly like you said but I think hes much better than people give him credit for.

I wouldnt be surprised if he goes in the middle of the 1st.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 48, 49, 50  Next
Page 11 of 50

Jump to: