Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2013 Jets Over/Under Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
rdelaney89


Joined: 22 Jan 2009
Posts: 1760
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jetsfandan423 wrote:
KingOfTheHill84 wrote:
JIMiney_GREEKet wrote:
over.... lack of depth at te gives Cumberland more playing time

Number of UDFA's that make the roster? 2.5


over 3 on the active roster(Rogers, Miles and another)

over/under 500 times Idzik says "competition through and through"



Over. Competition is his mantra. Expect to hear it for as long as he is GM.

Over/Under: 3 Total return TDs from our ST.


Push

Over/Under: Longest field goal we make 53 yards
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
imaiden6669


Joined: 21 Jan 2007
Posts: 1152
Location: Staten Island, NY
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

over i can see us attempting a few 55+ and he'll hit one of them

Cromartie TDs (offense,defense,ST total) 2.5
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
green24


Joined: 10 Apr 2010
Posts: 47651
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

imaiden6669 wrote:
over i can see us attempting a few 55+ and he'll hit one of them

Cromartie TDs (offense,defense,ST total) 2.5

Under. I think he'll get two, both on defense.

O/U: 827.5 receiving yards for Jeremy Kerley
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jetfuel


Joined: 19 Sep 2008
Posts: 1472
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

green24 wrote:
imaiden6669 wrote:
over i can see us attempting a few 55+ and he'll hit one of them

Cromartie TDs (offense,defense,ST total) 2.5

Under. I think he'll get two, both on defense.

O/U: 827.5 receiving yards for Jeremy Kerley


Kerley will be OVER 827.5 yards. I see him starting in the WCO and finishes just over 1,000 yards.


O/U: Milliner has 4 INTS on the season.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
imaiden6669


Joined: 21 Jan 2007
Posts: 1152
Location: Staten Island, NY
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jetfuel wrote:
green24 wrote:
imaiden6669 wrote:
over i can see us attempting a few 55+ and he'll hit one of them

Cromartie TDs (offense,defense,ST total) 2.5

Under. I think he'll get two, both on defense.

O/U: 827.5 receiving yards for Jeremy Kerley


Kerley will be OVER 827.5 yards. I see him starting in the WCO and finishes just over 1,000 yards.


O/U: Milliner has 4 INTS on the season.


i actually disagree with Kerley i think u nailed it with 800 thats the number hell get

on Milliner he may get exactly 4 or under as good a cover corner as he can be HANDS is not his strong suit

Hayden Smith catches 20.5 and TDs 2.5
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Raoul Duke


Joined: 01 Mar 2007
Posts: 3176
Location: Upstate NY
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

imaiden6669 wrote:


i actually disagree with Kerley i think u nailed it with 800 thats the number hell get

on Milliner he may get exactly 4 or under as good a cover corner as he can be HANDS is not his strong suit

Hayden Smith catches 20.5 and TDs 2.5


Under; don't think Smith sees much of the field at all.

Sheldon Richardson, 4.5 sacks.
_________________
“You don’t burn out from going too fast. You burn out from going too slow and getting bored.”

- Cliff Burton
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
rickyt31


Joined: 29 Dec 2008
Posts: 7660
Location: HEATlanta , GA
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raoul Duke wrote:
imaiden6669 wrote:


i actually disagree with Kerley i think u nailed it with 800 thats the number hell get

on Milliner he may get exactly 4 or under as good a cover corner as he can be HANDS is not his strong suit

Hayden Smith catches 20.5 and TDs 2.5


Under; don't think Smith sees much of the field at all.

Sheldon Richardson, 4.5 sacks.



Now that Coples is a OLB, I think Rich will get about 5 sacks. Wilk & Coples will get the rest.


Over/Under 6 pro-bowlers on this roster.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
green24


Joined: 10 Apr 2010
Posts: 47651
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rickyt31 wrote:
Over/Under 6 pro-bowlers on this roster.

Under. I don't think we get that much respect. I think we might end up with 4 or 5. Mangold, Ferguson, Wilkerson, and Cromartie have good shots. Maybe we'll see one of Coples, Harris, Davis, Ivory, and Kerley.


O/U: 12.5 games started for Ivory
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jpt331


Joined: 21 Jan 2012
Posts: 520
Location: Sandwhich on the Sig
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

green24 wrote:
rickyt31 wrote:
Over/Under 6 pro-bowlers on this roster.

Under. I don't think we get that much respect. I think we might end up with 4 or 5. Mangold, Ferguson, Wilkerson, and Cromartie have good shots. Maybe we'll see one of Coples, Harris, Davis, Ivory, and Kerley.


O/U: 12.5 games started for Ivory


Over. I see him Starting 14 games this season missing 2 due to injury

O/U: 10 sacks for Q this season
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jetfuel


Joined: 19 Sep 2008
Posts: 1472
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jpt331 wrote:
green24 wrote:
rickyt31 wrote:
Over/Under 6 pro-bowlers on this roster.

Under. I don't think we get that much respect. I think we might end up with 4 or 5. Mangold, Ferguson, Wilkerson, and Cromartie have good shots. Maybe we'll see one of Coples, Harris, Davis, Ivory, and Kerley.


O/U: 12.5 games started for Ivory


Over. I see him Starting 14 games this season missing 2 due to injury

O/U: 10 sacks for Q this season


I'm going to say under. The jets have not had a 10 or more sack guy in years.

O/U: The jets win 7 games.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jimbo1904


Joined: 25 Jan 2007
Posts: 2376
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raoul Duke wrote:
imaiden6669 wrote:


i actually disagree with Kerley i think u nailed it with 800 thats the number hell get

on Milliner he may get exactly 4 or under as good a cover corner as he can be HANDS is not his strong suit

Hayden Smith catches 20.5 and TDs 2.5


Under; don't think Smith sees much of the field at all.

Sheldon Richardson, 4.5 sacks.


over, but just barely with 5.
o/u: special teams gives up 3 td's this season
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
werds35


Joined: 01 Jan 2007
Posts: 449
Location: Ontario, Canada
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Under. I think the Jets will put more emphasis on ST, plus they got a lil faster in the off season.

O/U Jordan White 500 rec yds.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
rampantjet


Joined: 25 Apr 2012
Posts: 2224
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

werds35 wrote:
Under. I think the Jets will put more emphasis on ST, plus they got a lil faster in the off season.

O/U Jordan White 500 rec yds.


Under, while i do like the idea of what Jordan White can bring i just don't see him getting enough playing time unless we have some catastrophic injuries.

O/U 45 receptions for Mike Goodson.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jets512


Joined: 08 Jan 2006
Posts: 191
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rampantjet wrote:
werds35 wrote:
Under. I think the Jets will put more emphasis on ST, plus they got a lil faster in the off season.

O/U Jordan White 500 rec yds.


Under, while i do like the idea of what Jordan White can bring i just don't see him getting enough playing time unless we have some catastrophic injuries.

O/U 45 receptions for Mike Goodson.


Under. I can see Ivory seeing more of a 3 down back role if he stays healthy.


O/U 15 TD passes for Sanchez OR Garrard this season
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Rockice_8


Joined: 05 Oct 2010
Posts: 2452
Location: Unknown
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jetfuel wrote:
jpt331 wrote:
green24 wrote:
rickyt31 wrote:
Over/Under 6 pro-bowlers on this roster.

Under. I don't think we get that much respect. I think we might end up with 4 or 5. Mangold, Ferguson, Wilkerson, and Cromartie have good shots. Maybe we'll see one of Coples, Harris, Davis, Ivory, and Kerley.


O/U: 12.5 games started for Ivory


Over. I see him Starting 14 games this season missing 2 due to injury

O/U: 10 sacks for Q this season


I'm going to say under. The jets have not had a 10 or more sack guy in years.

O/U: The jets win 7 games.



Looks like you got skipped so I'll go back.

Under I think they win 5-6. I think we will be competitive in most games but that schedule is brutal.

U/O 40 sacks given up by our O-line. FYI - We gave up 47 last year.
_________________


Props to Mack on the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group