Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2013 Jets Over/Under Thread
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
green24


Joined: 10 Apr 2010
Posts: 46805
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 11:24 pm    Post subject: 2013 Jets Over/Under Thread Reply with quote

As we enter the lull of the offseason, I think this would be a fun thread to have. I will start this thread with an over/under line. Someone will respond giving their answer and propose an over/under line for the next poster to respond to.


O/U: 9.5 sacks for Quinton Coples
_________________

aceinthehouse wrote:
I'm so confident in the Skins this season (offensively), I think they challenge the Patriots scoring record.
Call it a hunch. Idea
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sandwhich


Joined: 25 Mar 2006
Posts: 8313
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Under (Barely)

Mike Goodson 600 Rushing+Receiving yards.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mikejets22


Joined: 02 Mar 2013
Posts: 516
Location: Putnam
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 11:29 pm    Post subject: Re: 2013 Jets Over/Under Thread Reply with quote

green24 wrote:
As we enter the lull of the offseason, I think this would be a fun thread to have. I will start this thread with an over/under line. Someone will respond giving their answer and propose an over/under line for the next poster to respond to.


O/U: 9.5 sacks for Quinton Coples


Over. Had 5.5 in limited playing time. I think he gets to double digits this year. Has the ability and now even more help on the dline.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
KingOfTheHill84


Joined: 10 Jun 2012
Posts: 2808
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sandwhich wrote:
Under (Barely)

Mike Goodson 600 Rushing+Receiving yards.


With Sanchez under

With Geno over

Dee Milliner

over/under 4 picks
_________________

[quote="Ring Worm Sherm"]Revis hasn't done jack since 09[/quote]Fly-A-Jet 2013 Jeremy Kerley
Rec:5 Yards:70 TDs:0 PR Average:7 ypa
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
teamorange


Joined: 15 Nov 2010
Posts: 12730
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KingOfTheHill84 wrote:
sandwhich wrote:
Under (Barely)

Mike Goodson 600 Rushing+Receiving yards.


With Sanchez under

With Geno over

Dee Milliner

over/under 4 picks


Under.


Over under Week 8.5 Geno starts.
_________________
quietjetsket wrote:
skrILL wrote:

Care to offer some sort of insight instead of just being obnoxious? Rolling Eyes
I don't.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
green24


Joined: 10 Apr 2010
Posts: 46805
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

teamorange wrote:
KingOfTheHill84 wrote:
sandwhich wrote:
Under (Barely)

Mike Goodson 600 Rushing+Receiving yards.


With Sanchez under

With Geno over

Dee Milliner

over/under 4 picks


Under.


Over under Week 8.5 Geno starts.

Under. I think he starts after the bye, which would mean 8.

O/U: Demario Davis 89.5 combined tackles.
_________________

aceinthehouse wrote:
I'm so confident in the Skins this season (offensively), I think they challenge the Patriots scoring record.
Call it a hunch. Idea
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mikejets22


Joined: 02 Mar 2013
Posts: 516
Location: Putnam
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Under. I think he starts after the bye, which would mean 8.

O/U: Demario Davis 89.5 combined tackles.


Tough one, just barely over.

O/U Chris Ivory 1300 rushing yards.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
imaiden6669


Joined: 21 Jan 2007
Posts: 1152
Location: Staten Island, NY
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:


Tough one, just barely over.

O/U Chris Ivory 1300 rushing yards.


under i think hell fall between 1000 and 1200

O/U Stephen Hill TDs 6.5
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
rdelaney89


Joined: 22 Jan 2009
Posts: 1615
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

imaiden6669 wrote:


under i think hell fall between 1000 and 1200

O/U Stephen Hill TDs 6.5


Under

O/U 8 anonymous sources leaking info (8 different occasions not 8 different players)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
drew39k


Joined: 03 Mar 2006
Posts: 2894
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rdelaney89 wrote:
imaiden6669 wrote:


under i think hell fall between 1000 and 1200

O/U Stephen Hill TDs 6.5


Under

O/U 8 anonymous sources leaking info (8 different occasions not 8 different players)


Over

Number of receiving yards Holmes has? 800.
_________________
LackToast wrote:
Technically yes... BUT by laws of playoff football, The Andrew Lucks lost to the Quarterbackbowl 47 winning Joe Flaccos. Whereas the Russel Wilsons lost to the Matt Ryans, who didnt even beat the Colin Kaepernicks.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jets913


Joined: 29 Apr 2011
Posts: 305
Location: Long Island, NY
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

drew39k wrote:
rdelaney89 wrote:
imaiden6669 wrote:


under i think hell fall between 1000 and 1200

O/U Stephen Hill TDs 6.5


Under

O/U 8 anonymous sources leaking info (8 different occasions not 8 different players)


Over

Number of receiving yards Holmes has? 800.


Over. I say Holmes gets over 800, but under 1000 in kind've a "bounce-back" year.

Over/Under: Jeff Cumberland Touchdowns - 5.5
_________________

Sig made by Jamison. Thank you!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JIMiney_GREEKet


Joined: 02 Mar 2013
Posts: 25
Location: Athens, Greece
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 2:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

over.... lack of depth at te gives Cumberland more playing time

Number of UDFA's that make the roster? 2.5
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
KingOfTheHill84


Joined: 10 Jun 2012
Posts: 2808
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 2:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JIMiney_GREEKet wrote:
over.... lack of depth at te gives Cumberland more playing time

Number of UDFA's that make the roster? 2.5


over 3 on the active roster(Rogers, Miles and another)

over/under 500 times Idzik says "competition through and through"
_________________

[quote="Ring Worm Sherm"]Revis hasn't done jack since 09[/quote]Fly-A-Jet 2013 Jeremy Kerley
Rec:5 Yards:70 TDs:0 PR Average:7 ypa
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
superbowlbound


Joined: 30 Dec 2008
Posts: 2501
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 4:23 am    Post subject: Re: 2013 Jets Over/Under Thread Reply with quote

mikejets22 wrote:
green24 wrote:
As we enter the lull of the offseason, I think this would be a fun thread to have. I will start this thread with an over/under line. Someone will respond giving their answer and propose an over/under line for the next poster to respond to.


O/U: 9.5 sacks for Quinton Coples


Over. Had 5.5 in limited playing time. I think he gets to double digits this year. Has the ability and now even more help on the dline.


I'd say under, I'd give him a solid 8.5 sacks with 70 tackles
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jetsfandan423


Moderator
Joined: 25 Feb 2006
Posts: 16128
Location: Greensboro, NC
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KingOfTheHill84 wrote:
JIMiney_GREEKet wrote:
over.... lack of depth at te gives Cumberland more playing time

Number of UDFA's that make the roster? 2.5


over 3 on the active roster(Rogers, Miles and another)

over/under 500 times Idzik says "competition through and through"



Over. Competition is his mantra. Expect to hear it for as long as he is GM.

Over/Under: 3 Total return TDs from our ST.
_________________


Adopt a Jet: David Harris
TCK: 123 SACK: 2 FF: 1 INT:
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group