Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Lions Forum Fantasy Baseball XIX
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 138, 139, 140, 141  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Detroit Lions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
LION KING


Joined: 11 Jan 2005
Posts: 17408
Location: THE U.P. MICHIGAN
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kelly Johnson is on fire 2 home run today, I should of kept him!

I knew he was going to produce sooner or later darn it! Shocked
_________________
You have to stand bye your convictions, sometimes you might stand alone but when your proven right its a great feeling!

YEAH I SAID IT FROM DAY ONE I TAKE A P OVER CALVIN !
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LION KING


Joined: 11 Jan 2005
Posts: 17408
Location: THE U.P. MICHIGAN
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LETS GO RED WINGS!!!
_________________
You have to stand bye your convictions, sometimes you might stand alone but when your proven right its a great feeling!

YEAH I SAID IT FROM DAY ONE I TAKE A P OVER CALVIN !
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
FootballPhreak


Joined: 09 Oct 2007
Posts: 35455
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Buster Posey
Mitch Moreland
Robinson Cano
Starlin Castro
JeddGyorko
Andrew McCutcheon
Norichika Aoki
Jay Bruce
Edwin Encarnacion
Nick Swisher

Combined; 0/24 today

With 5BB, 3SB, 1R 2RBI
Laughing
_________________
Draft_FanAddict wrote:
If that doesn't concern you, I don't know what would...a missing head?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Detroitlions703


Joined: 22 Dec 2008
Posts: 11393
Location: Michigan
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FootballPhreak wrote:
Buster Posey
Mitch Moreland
Robinson Cano
Starlin Castro
JeddGyorko
Andrew McCutcheon
Norichika Aoki
Jay Bruce
Edwin Encarnacion
Nick Swisher

Combined; 0/24 today

With 5BB, 3SB, 1R 2RBI
Laughing


Thats a random stat Laughing
_________________
DontTazeMeBro wrote:
Oregon Ducks wrote:
Pats4ever wrote:
Hahaha. This team does not belong here
Mods, take care of this troll or I will.


Hold on mods. I wanna see where this goes.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Detroitlions703


Joined: 22 Dec 2008
Posts: 11393
Location: Michigan
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well 2 straight great outings for Straily. However, the 1 K is slighty concerning.
_________________
DontTazeMeBro wrote:
Oregon Ducks wrote:
Pats4ever wrote:
Hahaha. This team does not belong here
Mods, take care of this troll or I will.


Hold on mods. I wanna see where this goes.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
FootballPhreak


Joined: 09 Oct 2007
Posts: 35455
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FootballPhreak wrote:
TRADE BLOCK
Welington Castillo C - Simple swap
Lyle Overbay 1B - simple swap
Andy Dirks OF - simple swap
Chris Denorfia OF - simple swap
Seth Smith OF - Simple swap
Ross Detweiler SP/DL - simple swap
Scott Diamond SP - 2 start week - simple swap
Jarrod Parker SP - 2 start week - simple swap
Ricky Nolasco SP - 2rd swap (5/7)
Gerrit Cole SP - 2rd swap (5/7)
John Danks - 2rd swap (5/7)
Brandon Beachy SP/DL - 3rd swap (4/7)
Alex Rodriguez 3B/DL - 2rd swap (5/7)
Adam Eaton OF/DL - 2rd swap (5/7)
Kolten Wong 2B - 3rd swap (4/7)
Pete Kozma SS - 4rd swap (3/7)
Nick Castellanos 3B - 4rd swap (3/7)

Nearly untouchable;
Jurickson Profar 2B
Nolan Arenado 3B
Billy Hamilton SS, OF
Everth Cabrera SS
Yasiel Puig OF
Yasmani Grandal C
Jay Bruce OF

My last pick is a 7rd, so in all cases that is what I propose to give back. All prices negotiable. Will consider young players with potential and discounted DL players. Mostly interested in picks.

_________________
Draft_FanAddict wrote:
If that doesn't concern you, I don't know what would...a missing head?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
LION KING


Joined: 11 Jan 2005
Posts: 17408
Location: THE U.P. MICHIGAN
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Phreak how can you have 7 guys nearly untouchable when we know 2 go back swimming into the draft not so untouchable !! Rolling Eyes
_________________
You have to stand bye your convictions, sometimes you might stand alone but when your proven right its a great feeling!

YEAH I SAID IT FROM DAY ONE I TAKE A P OVER CALVIN !
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
FootballPhreak


Joined: 09 Oct 2007
Posts: 35455
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LION KING wrote:
Hey Phreak how can you have 7 guys nearly untouchable when we know 2 go back swimming into the draft not so untouchable !! Rolling Eyes

You know what, just like I told 703, I got my reasons. But I am sick and tired of explaining myself. I don't have to and I wont. Why dont you worry about your garbage roster for once. Maybe you can go find another minor league player to go pay a 1rd+ for.
_________________
Draft_FanAddict wrote:
If that doesn't concern you, I don't know what would...a missing head?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Detroitlions703


Joined: 22 Dec 2008
Posts: 11393
Location: Michigan
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FootballPhreak wrote:
LION KING wrote:
Hey Phreak how can you have 7 guys nearly untouchable when we know 2 go back swimming into the draft not so untouchable !! Rolling Eyes

You know what, just like I told 703, I got my reasons. But I am sick and tired of explaining myself. I don't have to and I wont. Why dont you worry about your garbage roster for once. Maybe you can go find another minor league player to go pay a 1rd+ for.


Really, it should be 8.
_________________
DontTazeMeBro wrote:
Oregon Ducks wrote:
Pats4ever wrote:
Hahaha. This team does not belong here
Mods, take care of this troll or I will.


Hold on mods. I wanna see where this goes.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
FootballPhreak


Joined: 09 Oct 2007
Posts: 35455
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Detroitlions703 wrote:
FootballPhreak wrote:
LION KING wrote:
Hey Phreak how can you have 7 guys nearly untouchable when we know 2 go back swimming into the draft not so untouchable !! Rolling Eyes

You know what, just like I told 703, I got my reasons. But I am sick and tired of explaining myself. I don't have to and I wont. Why dont you worry about your garbage roster for once. Maybe you can go find another minor league player to go pay a 1rd+ for.


Really, it should be 8.

I am actually trying to work on adding an 8th. But he wants players and I got picks. Trying to figure out what he wants so maybe I can pull a 3 way trade with someone that has players.
_________________
Draft_FanAddict wrote:
If that doesn't concern you, I don't know what would...a missing head?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Detroitlions703


Joined: 22 Dec 2008
Posts: 11393
Location: Michigan
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FootballPhreak wrote:
Detroitlions703 wrote:
FootballPhreak wrote:
LION KING wrote:
Hey Phreak how can you have 7 guys nearly untouchable when we know 2 go back swimming into the draft not so untouchable !! Rolling Eyes

You know what, just like I told 703, I got my reasons. But I am sick and tired of explaining myself. I don't have to and I wont. Why dont you worry about your garbage roster for once. Maybe you can go find another minor league player to go pay a 1rd+ for.


Really, it should be 8.

I am actually trying to work on adding an 8th. But he wants players and I got picks. Trying to figure out what he wants so maybe I can pull a 3 way trade with someone that has players.


a 3 way trade would actually be really cool!
_________________
DontTazeMeBro wrote:
Oregon Ducks wrote:
Pats4ever wrote:
Hahaha. This team does not belong here
Mods, take care of this troll or I will.


Hold on mods. I wanna see where this goes.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
FootballPhreak


Joined: 09 Oct 2007
Posts: 35455
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Detroitlions703 wrote:
FootballPhreak wrote:
Detroitlions703 wrote:
FootballPhreak wrote:
LION KING wrote:
Hey Phreak how can you have 7 guys nearly untouchable when we know 2 go back swimming into the draft not so untouchable !! Rolling Eyes

You know what, just like I told 703, I got my reasons. But I am sick and tired of explaining myself. I don't have to and I wont. Why dont you worry about your garbage roster for once. Maybe you can go find another minor league player to go pay a 1rd+ for.


Really, it should be 8.

I am actually trying to work on adding an 8th. But he wants players and I got picks. Trying to figure out what he wants so maybe I can pull a 3 way trade with someone that has players.


a 3 way trade would actually be really cool!

Tried them 2 or 3 times. Really hard to pull off around here. With the large difference in opinion in this league it is hard enough to pull a single player for player trade lol.
_________________
Draft_FanAddict wrote:
If that doesn't concern you, I don't know what would...a missing head?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
davisblack


Joined: 05 Oct 2008
Posts: 3242
Location: Michigan
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got a pretty good offer in on Braun.

Hit me up while you still can if you are interested.
_________________
2014 Adopt-A-Lion:
#6 P Sam Martin
#45 FB Jed Collins
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
diehardlionfan


Joined: 12 Mar 2007
Posts: 25885
Location: Ottawa
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FootballPhreak wrote:
Detroitlions703 wrote:
FootballPhreak wrote:
Detroitlions703 wrote:
FootballPhreak wrote:
LION KING wrote:
Hey Phreak how can you have 7 guys nearly untouchable when we know 2 go back swimming into the draft not so untouchable !! Rolling Eyes

You know what, just like I told 703, I got my reasons. But I am sick and tired of explaining myself. I don't have to and I wont. Why dont you worry about your garbage roster for once. Maybe you can go find another minor league player to go pay a 1rd+ for.


Really, it should be 8.

I am actually trying to work on adding an 8th. But he wants players and I got picks. Trying to figure out what he wants so maybe I can pull a 3 way trade with someone that has players.


a 3 way trade would actually be really cool!

Tried them 2 or 3 times. Really hard to pull off around here. With the large difference in opinion in this league it is hard enough to pull a single player for player trade lol.


It's especially hard to do if you have two participants trying to improve their roster. It's easier if stacked teams are trying to add one piece.
_________________


Sig by El Ramster

Team Stylish
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LION KING


Joined: 11 Jan 2005
Posts: 17408
Location: THE U.P. MICHIGAN
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FootballPhreak wrote:
LION KING wrote:
Hey Phreak how can you have 7 guys nearly untouchable when we know 2 go back swimming into the draft not so untouchable !! Rolling Eyes

You know what, just like I told 703, I got my reasons. But I am sick and tired of explaining myself. I don't have to and I wont. Why dont you worry about your garbage roster for once. Maybe you can go find another minor league player to go pay a 1rd+ for.


TOUCHE AREN'T WE!
_________________
You have to stand bye your convictions, sometimes you might stand alone but when your proven right its a great feeling!

YEAH I SAID IT FROM DAY ONE I TAKE A P OVER CALVIN !
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Detroit Lions All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 138, 139, 140, 141  Next
Page 139 of 141

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group