Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Off season 2013 schedule
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bobdevine

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 3:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Off season 2013 schedule Reply with quote

AnAngryAmerican wrote:
Whoo! Hooo!! Only eight and a half weeks to go!

And it's now only 100 days to the September 5th game against the Ravens.
dbronx42

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 8:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Off season 2013 schedule Reply with quote

bobdevine wrote:
AnAngryAmerican wrote:

That is seriously depressing...

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 2:02 am    Post subject: Re: Off season 2013 schedule Reply with quote

dbronx42 wrote:
bobdevine wrote:
AnAngryAmerican wrote:

Well there are 2 seasons in American sports - football season and waiting for football season. We're now closer to the start of the new season than we are the end of the last one and, more importantly, we're less than 2 months away from the start of training camp!

Broncos CSU Rams Rockies Tiger Woods
Reaver

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 10:11 am    Post subject: Re: Off season 2013 schedule Reply with quote

AnAngryAmerican wrote:
dbronx42 wrote:
bobdevine wrote:
AnAngryAmerican wrote:

Well there are 2 seasons in American sports - football season and waiting for football season. We're now closer to the start of the new season than we are the end of the last one and, more importantly, we're less than 2 months away from the start of training camp!

I like the first one best.
bobdevine

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Full schedule for training camp:
http://www.milehighreport.com/2013/6/24/4460082/broncos-announce-2013-training-camp-dates-and-times
AnAngryAmerican

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bobdevine wrote:
Full schedule for training camp:
http://www.milehighreport.com/2013/6/24/4460082/broncos-announce-2013-training-camp-dates-and-times

I'm honestly a little disappointed, the practices are all in the morning. In years past they would alternate between morning and afternoon practices. This year they're all either early morning (8:50am) or late morning (10:25am). That sucks for those of us who do not live in metro Denver. It takes me about an hour and 15 minutes, taking I-25 to the E-470 toll way to avoid the insane traffic of central Denver, to get from my house in Loveland to Dove Valley. If practice starts at 10:25 and I want to be there 45 minutes early to get a good seat, I have to leave my house around 8:15am. Not only is that about 2 hours earlier than I usually get up, it means having to deal with morning rush hour on I-25.

It also means that fans who work normal hours (8am-5pm) cannot take a half day off work to attend, often with their kids, an afternoon practice. I wonder if having all the practices scheduled for the morning was done to avoid having massive crowds there every day. Last year they hit max occupancy (4000 people) in all but one practice and had turn people away at the gate. Or it could be done so the players, coaches and fans can avoid the 95+ degree heat of late July/early August afternoons in Colorado.

Oh well. I'll still be there rockin' my orange Von jersey and watching the team, the schedule change is just a real inconvenience.

Broncos CSU Rams Rockies Tiger Woods

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: