Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Off season 2013 schedule
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bobdevine

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 10:07 pm    Post subject: Off season 2013 schedule Reply with quote

Now that the draft is over, what's next?

May 10-12: Rookie minicamp
May 20-22: Organized Team Activities
May 29-31: OTAs
June 3-6: OTAs
June 11-13: Mandatory minicamp
July ?? - Aug ??: Training Camp
AnAngryAmerican

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm guessing Training Camp will start July 26 with the players reporting that day for physicals, meetings and interviews with the media. The first real practice, at least the first one open to the public, would be on July 27. The scrimmage at SAF@MH would then be on Sunday, August 4th. But I've heard rumors they might do 2 scrimmages at the stadium, given that something like 50,000 fans showed up last year.

Broncos CSU Rams Rockies Tiger Woods
bobdevine

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Friday (May 10th) is the start of the rookie minicamp.

If all rookies report, that will be a good indication that contract negotiations are going well and none will hold out. So far, I haven't seen any rumors of problems with Denver's rookies.
jonnyj20

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I posted this in the Intro / Random thread. But thought this would be a good place for it as well. Enjoy.

jonnyj20 wrote:
Alrighty Gents. I have made some Desktop Wallpapers with the Broncos 2013 Schedule.
They are currently sized at 1680x1050 which is perfect for a 22" monitor, but it is easy to resize if you need I can help.

Peyton: http://s7.postimg.org/49bhikkfv/Denver_Broncos2013_Peyton_Schedule.jpg

Von: http://s11.postimg.org/isu5hwxsj/Denver_Broncos2013_Von_Miller_Schedule.jpg

Welker: http://s24.postimg.org/5xts8cv45/Denver_Broncos2013_Welker_Schedule.jpg

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jonnyj20 wrote:
I posted this in the Intro / Random thread. But thought this would be a good place for it as well. Enjoy.

jonnyj20 wrote:
Alrighty Gents. I have made some Desktop Wallpapers with the Broncos 2013 Schedule.
They are currently sized at 1680x1050 which is perfect for a 22" monitor, but it is easy to resize if you need I can help.

Peyton: http://s7.postimg.org/49bhikkfv/Denver_Broncos2013_Peyton_Schedule.jpg

Von: http://s11.postimg.org/isu5hwxsj/Denver_Broncos2013_Von_Miller_Schedule.jpg

Welker: http://s24.postimg.org/5xts8cv45/Denver_Broncos2013_Welker_Schedule.jpg

Cool, man. Thanks.

Chasing Lombardi and Stanley!
WELTMEISTER 2014 * * * *
by Joe_is_the_best
bobdevine

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And ... rookie camp is over as of Sunday. Not much news except ex-CU LB Rippy was released.
http://www.denverbroncos.com/multimedia/videos/Fox-Wraps-Up-Rookie-Camp/13867080-9bc6-466c-8220-0c7af054c91a

Next up is the OTAs. Current CBA rules says that OTAs can't have any live contact. That means no tackling, blocking, or even bump-and-run defense.

During OTAs, the team can put on uniforms and practice as a team but hours are limited.
Mr.MileHigh

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only time I wish the Broncos had a crappy fan base is for training camp. That way there would be less people every year lol. But it seems like Broncos add like 5,000 fans to TC every year for the past 5 years.

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only time I wish the Broncos had a crappy fan base is for training camp. That way there would be less people every year lol. But it seems like Broncos add like 5,000 fans to TC every year for the past 5 years.

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr.MileHigh wrote:

I LOVE going to training camp every year. It's really one of my favorite events, of anything, all year long. Sitting out there in the grass on August afternoons watching the team practice, everyone hanging out together enjoying the company of 1000s of fellow Broncos fans.

For those of you who don't live in Colorado, or do haven't ever gone to camp, I'd highly recommend trying to get out here this summer. It's really an event like none other.

paul-mac

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AnAngryAmerican wrote:
Mr.MileHigh wrote:

I LOVE going to training camp every year. It's really one of my favorite events, of anything, all year long. Sitting out there in the grass on August afternoons watching the team practice, everyone hanging out together enjoying the company of 1000s of fellow Broncos fans.

For those of you who don't live in Colorado, or do haven't ever gone to camp, I'd highly recommend trying to get out here this summer. It's really an event like none other.

How much do they practice round about the pre season fixtures? I was thinking of checking out a few cities in the states one summer, so maybe I'll try catch a few practices and tack on a pre season game.
AKRNA

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AnAngryAmerican wrote:
Mr.MileHigh wrote:

I've got to echo that sentiment. Used to go up to Greely a few times each year to watch 'em.

It's a lot of fun.
AnAngryAmerican

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

paul-mac wrote:
AnAngryAmerican wrote:
Mr.MileHigh wrote:

How much do they practice round about the pre season fixtures? I was thinking of checking out a few cities in the states one summer, so maybe I'll try catch a few practices and tack on a pre season game.

They'll practice every day for about two and a half weeks from late July to mid-August. They'll also do a scrimmage during that time at Sports Authority Field that's free and open to the public, last year close to 50,000 people showed up.

Mr.MileHigh

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry for the multiple posts just got a new phone and must have pressed it twice or something. I have never been to a Broncos TC but I have been to a few Niners TC since I live 3 mins away. I'm not a 49ers fan so I don't get the same experience lol.

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 2:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Off season 2013 schedule Reply with quote

bobdevine wrote:

Legwold expects TC to start July 24th.
Quote:

The training camp schedule will be announced in mid-July, but look for the players to report July 24 at team headquarters. The first practice open to the public tentatively would be July 25. The Broncos will have at least one practice each day that is open to the public through mid-August.

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_23325469/broncos-training-camp-always-big-hit-fans
AnAngryAmerican

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 12:14 am    Post subject: Re: Off season 2013 schedule Reply with quote

bobdevine wrote:
bobdevine wrote:

Legwold expects TC to start July 24th.
Quote:

The training camp schedule will be announced in mid-July, but look for the players to report July 24 at team headquarters. The first practice open to the public tentatively would be July 25. The Broncos will have at least one practice each day that is open to the public through mid-August.

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_23325469/broncos-training-camp-always-big-hit-fans

Whoo! Hooo!! Only eight and a half weeks to go!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: