Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Football School begins... May 31st
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
iwentundrafted

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN 23m
49ers QB B.J. Daniels said, metaphorically, he is just trying to learn to tie his shoes in rookie camp. Meanwhile, his shoes were untied.

d'oh!

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Liked hearing that Vance McDonald looked really good. I hope it continues into the season.

Frank Gore 10,000 yard tracker:

Currently - 9,967
Ranked 29th all-time
big9erfan

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Couldn't think of anything i'd rather hear more about mcdonald than that he is making some nice catches. I'm really,really hoping he makes us all forget walker petty quickly.

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grant Cohn warning!

49ers rookie mini-camp: Day 2 – B.J. Daniels plays like Russell Wilson

http://49ers.pressdemocrat.com/2013/05/inside-the-49ers/49ers-rookie-mini-camp-day-2-b-j-daniels-plays-like-russell-wilson/

Quote:
2. Corey Lemonier. Fangio spent 20 minutes staring at Lemonier during positional drills. Lemonier warmed up with the LBs, like Aldon Smith did when he was first drafted (Aldon warms up with the DL these days.) When Aldon did the LB drills as a rookie, he was no good at them. Fangio had to spend a long time teaching him how to lock out the sled/blocker and rip away. This did not come natural to Aldon, but it comes natural to Lemonier. He was the quickest and most explosive LB in the sled drill. It looked like he’d been doing the drills his whole life, even though he was a DE in college. On the field, he looked confident dropping into coverage and he had good hands. He’s clearly a top candidate to succeed Brooks at SOLB one day.

More on Reid and McDonald...

___
SoCalNiner

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like Vance has no trouble getting open, but he's dropp a good amount of passes so far. Let's hope our staff can fix that.

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

iwentundrafted wrote:
I get this weird feeling that Mcdonald will end up being a big time player for us and we will all refer back to this thread and laugh. Kinda like when we drafted Culliver. A lot of us were scratching our heads but that pick worked out just fine.

Cool now lets just hope this continues into the regular season. Sure would be great to have two studs at the TE position. Gronk and Hernandez who?

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SoCalNiner wrote:
Looks like Vance has no trouble getting open, but he's dropp a good amount of passes so far. Let's hope our staff can fix that.

It's odd but you'd think getting open was something any receiver could learn but it's a skill that some guys just dont seen to have. Great to hear he's getting open a lot. Now if he can only become a good pass catcher.

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SoCalNiner wrote:

It's odd but you'd think getting open was something any receiver could learn but it's a skill that some guys just dont seen to have. Great to hear he's getting open a lot. Now if he can only become a good pass catcher.

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't want to get carried away. Bear Pascoe looked great in rookie camp as well.

RudyZ's Power Rankings Power Ranking

1) RudyZ's Power Rankings Power Ranking
2) y2's pie Power Rankings (3.1416 rules!)
3) N4L's Poster Power Rankings
Alpha

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rudyZ wrote:
I don't want to get carried away. Bear Pascoe looked great in rookie camp as well.

True. i have to remind myself of this because im football starved that i put high expectations or low expectations on guys based off 1 on 1 drills

1st and Gore
Chrissooner49er

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rudyZ wrote:

Yes, and he made a difference with the Giants after we foolishly let him go. Confused So glad we have Harbaalke now. Twisted Evil

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: