Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Rookie Mini Camp, Ya Bish [Friday-Sunday]
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Jacksonville Jaguars
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Its A Sabotage


Moderator
Joined: 14 May 2010
Posts: 35348
Location: Do. Your. Job.
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 9:18 pm    Post subject: Rookie Mini Camp, Ya Bish [Friday-Sunday] Reply with quote



http://www.bigcatcountry.com/2013/5/1/4289456/jaguars-rookie-mini-camp-schedule

Quote:
Unfortunately for Jaguars fans, they won't be able to see fifth-round pick Denard Robinson at the mini-camp because he will be graduating from Michigan.

What: Jaguars rookie mini-camp

When: May 3rd, 4th, and 5th

Friday, May 3, 1:10 p.m.
Saturday, May 4, 1:10 p.m.
Sunday, May 5, 11:30 a.m.
_________________

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Its A Sabotage


Moderator
Joined: 14 May 2010
Posts: 35348
Location: Do. Your. Job.
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I did it, come at me, ya'll aint even on my level.
_________________

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
KhanYouDigIt


Joined: 03 Jan 2012
Posts: 4714
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who is going with me on Friday?

BME? JAGMAN?
_________________


TEDDY TEDDY TEDDY

Props to JMG on the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MoJo122-b-21


Joined: 01 Dec 2009
Posts: 6439
Location: Not London!
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its A Sabotage wrote:
Yeah I did it, come at me, ya'll aint even on my level.


You want a cookie?


_________________
GopherWrestler knows his way around a sig...

"We're not trying to win the AFC South, we're trying to own the AFC South."
- Gus Bradley
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Its A Sabotage


Moderator
Joined: 14 May 2010
Posts: 35348
Location: Do. Your. Job.
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MoJo122-b-21 wrote:
Its A Sabotage wrote:
Yeah I did it, come at me, ya'll aint even on my level.


You want a cookie?



No, I don't eat sweets, however, some pink laffy taffy doe.
_________________

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MoJo122-b-21


Joined: 01 Dec 2009
Posts: 6439
Location: Not London!
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its A Sabotage wrote:
No, I don't eat sweets, however, some pink laffy taffy doe.


I'm pretty sure Laffy Taffy is sweet...
_________________
GopherWrestler knows his way around a sig...

"We're not trying to win the AFC South, we're trying to own the AFC South."
- Gus Bradley
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Its A Sabotage


Moderator
Joined: 14 May 2010
Posts: 35348
Location: Do. Your. Job.
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MoJo122-b-21 wrote:
Its A Sabotage wrote:
No, I don't eat sweets, however, some pink laffy taffy doe.


I'm pretty sure Laffy Taffy is sweet...


Pretty sure you are wrong, and you will not break my stride, you will not slow me down.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSKVAo9CK7Y
_________________

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MoJo122-b-21


Joined: 01 Dec 2009
Posts: 6439
Location: Not London!
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its A Sabotage wrote:
MoJo122-b-21 wrote:
Its A Sabotage wrote:
No, I don't eat sweets, however, some pink laffy taffy doe.


I'm pretty sure Laffy Taffy is sweet...


Pretty sure you are wrong, and you will not break my stride, you will not slow me down.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSKVAo9CK7Y


You just wasted 12 seconds of my life...

Apologize!
_________________
GopherWrestler knows his way around a sig...

"We're not trying to win the AFC South, we're trying to own the AFC South."
- Gus Bradley
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Its A Sabotage


Moderator
Joined: 14 May 2010
Posts: 35348
Location: Do. Your. Job.
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MoJo122-b-21 wrote:
Its A Sabotage wrote:
MoJo122-b-21 wrote:
Its A Sabotage wrote:
No, I don't eat sweets, however, some pink laffy taffy doe.


I'm pretty sure Laffy Taffy is sweet...


Pretty sure you are wrong, and you will not break my stride, you will not slow me down.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSKVAo9CK7Y


You just wasted 12 seconds of my life...

Apologize!


Want a cookie?

_________________

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MoJo122-b-21


Joined: 01 Dec 2009
Posts: 6439
Location: Not London!
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its A Sabotage wrote:
MoJo122-b-21 wrote:
Its A Sabotage wrote:
MoJo122-b-21 wrote:
Its A Sabotage wrote:
No, I don't eat sweets, however, some pink laffy taffy doe.


I'm pretty sure Laffy Taffy is sweet...


Pretty sure you are wrong, and you will not break my stride, you will not slow me down.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSKVAo9CK7Y


You just wasted 12 seconds of my life...

Apologize!


Want a cookie?


Apology accepted.
_________________
GopherWrestler knows his way around a sig...

"We're not trying to win the AFC South, we're trying to own the AFC South."
- Gus Bradley
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Adrenaline_Flux


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Posts: 20737
Location: The Iowa
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now I feel sad for typing out the rookies and their numbers earlier
_________________


Winner of Football's Future Big Brother II
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Its A Sabotage


Moderator
Joined: 14 May 2010
Posts: 35348
Location: Do. Your. Job.
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adrenaline_Flux wrote:
Now I feel sad for typing out the rookies and their numbers earlier


Yep, you mad.
_________________

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
KhanYouDigIt


Joined: 03 Jan 2012
Posts: 4714
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its A Sabotage wrote:
Adrenaline_Flux wrote:
Now I feel sad for typing out the rookies and their numbers earlier


Yep, you mad.


They're temporary numbers according to Unc anyway. Laughing
_________________


TEDDY TEDDY TEDDY

Props to JMG on the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Its A Sabotage


Moderator
Joined: 14 May 2010
Posts: 35348
Location: Do. Your. Job.
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KhanYouDigIt wrote:
Its A Sabotage wrote:
Adrenaline_Flux wrote:
Now I feel sad for typing out the rookies and their numbers earlier


Yep, you mad.


They're temporary numbers according to Unc anyway. Laughing


Yep, you mad too.
_________________

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
KhanYouDigIt


Joined: 03 Jan 2012
Posts: 4714
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its A Sabotage wrote:
KhanYouDigIt wrote:
Its A Sabotage wrote:
Adrenaline_Flux wrote:
Now I feel sad for typing out the rookies and their numbers earlier


Yep, you mad.


They're temporary numbers according to Unc anyway. Laughing


Yep, you mad too.


Can't be mad while watching Supermarket Sweep. smh
_________________


TEDDY TEDDY TEDDY

Props to JMG on the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Jacksonville Jaguars All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group