Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

BFMD 2013: Discussion Thread (Rabble Rabble)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 44, 45, 46  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
buno67


Joined: 15 Mar 2007
Posts: 31666
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LeSean McCoy is a great value pick!!!
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
abbs1988


Joined: 12 Mar 2012
Posts: 441
Location: #freEJGordon
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

buno67 wrote:
LeSean McCoy is a great value pick!!!


Thank you man
_________________

LOVE, JOY, PEACE, PATIENCE, GOODNESS, KINDNESS, GENTLENESS, FAITHFULNESS, AND SELF-CONTROL
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
FEARtheELF


Joined: 26 Jan 2008
Posts: 5801
Location: THE Ohio State University
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We were last on the rankings because QB and no weapons.


Adding Big Ben with an elite offensive line and McCoy solved that problem.

I would be stoked to see what Ben could do behind a real offensive line, would have all day and still extend plays even longer. DBs nightmare
_________________

stallyns wrote:
I don't remember much before Football's Future.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Thomas5737


Joined: 23 Dec 2009
Posts: 6113
Location: 1313 Mockingbird Lane
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FEARtheELF wrote:
We were last on the rankings because QB and no weapons.


Adding Big Ben with an elite offensive line and McCoy solved that problem.

I would be stoked to see what Ben could do behind a real offensive line, would have all day and still extend plays even longer. DBs nightmare


Ben will always extend plays, and he will always get beat up because of it. I think he'd still takes his lumps even if he played behind the greatest offensive line ever assembled. It can be a good trait to have in your QB, but they obviously will get sacked more and injured more.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
hornbybrown


Joined: 25 Jan 2008
Posts: 16140
Location: 1600 Pennyslvania Ave
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thomas5737 wrote:
FEARtheELF wrote:
We were last on the rankings because QB and no weapons.


Adding Big Ben with an elite offensive line and McCoy solved that problem.

I would be stoked to see what Ben could do behind a real offensive line, would have all day and still extend plays even longer. DBs nightmare


Ben will always extend plays, and he will always get beat up because of it. I think he'd still takes his lumps even if he played behind the greatest offensive line ever assembled. It can be a good trait to have in your QB, but they obviously will get sacked more and injured more.


Ant the pass rush the hornypimppound has put together will trouble even the greatest OL of all time.
_________________


Adopt a Brown 2014
Miles Austin 16 Recs 169 Yds 2 TD's
Pierre Desir
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
FEARtheELF


Joined: 26 Jan 2008
Posts: 5801
Location: THE Ohio State University
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hornbybrown wrote:
Thomas5737 wrote:
FEARtheELF wrote:
We were last on the rankings because QB and no weapons.


Adding Big Ben with an elite offensive line and McCoy solved that problem.

I would be stoked to see what Ben could do behind a real offensive line, would have all day and still extend plays even longer. DBs nightmare


Ben will always extend plays, and he will always get beat up because of it. I think he'd still takes his lumps even if he played behind the greatest offensive line ever assembled. It can be a good trait to have in your QB, but they obviously will get sacked more and injured more.


Ant the pass rush the hornypimppound has put together will trouble even the greatest OL of all time.


Still can't touch our pass rush Cool
_________________

stallyns wrote:
I don't remember much before Football's Future.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
nugpimpen


Joined: 18 Feb 2006
Posts: 21273
Location: 10 Miles South of Cleveland
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FEARtheELF wrote:
hornbybrown wrote:
Thomas5737 wrote:
FEARtheELF wrote:
We were last on the rankings because QB and no weapons.


Adding Big Ben with an elite offensive line and McCoy solved that problem.

I would be stoked to see what Ben could do behind a real offensive line, would have all day and still extend plays even longer. DBs nightmare


Ben will always extend plays, and he will always get beat up because of it. I think he'd still takes his lumps even if he played behind the greatest offensive line ever assembled. It can be a good trait to have in your QB, but they obviously will get sacked more and injured more.


Ant the pass rush the hornypimppound has put together will trouble even the greatest OL of all time.


Still can't touch our pass rush Cool


Our overall defensive unit is absurd.

Easily the best and it's not even finished yet.
_________________


IDOG_det on the incredible sig!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
FEARtheELF


Joined: 26 Jan 2008
Posts: 5801
Location: THE Ohio State University
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nugpimpen wrote:
FEARtheELF wrote:
hornbybrown wrote:
Thomas5737 wrote:
FEARtheELF wrote:
We were last on the rankings because QB and no weapons.


Adding Big Ben with an elite offensive line and McCoy solved that problem.

I would be stoked to see what Ben could do behind a real offensive line, would have all day and still extend plays even longer. DBs nightmare


Ben will always extend plays, and he will always get beat up because of it. I think he'd still takes his lumps even if he played behind the greatest offensive line ever assembled. It can be a good trait to have in your QB, but they obviously will get sacked more and injured more.


Ant the pass rush the hornypimppound has put together will trouble even the greatest OL of all time.


Still can't touch our pass rush Cool


Our overall defensive unit is absurd.

Easily the best and it's not even finished yet.


Thats debatable
_________________

stallyns wrote:
I don't remember much before Football's Future.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
hornbybrown


Joined: 25 Jan 2008
Posts: 16140
Location: 1600 Pennyslvania Ave
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FEARtheELF wrote:
nugpimpen wrote:
FEARtheELF wrote:
hornbybrown wrote:
Thomas5737 wrote:
FEARtheELF wrote:
We were last on the rankings because QB and no weapons.


Adding Big Ben with an elite offensive line and McCoy solved that problem.

I would be stoked to see what Ben could do behind a real offensive line, would have all day and still extend plays even longer. DBs nightmare


Ben will always extend plays, and he will always get beat up because of it. I think he'd still takes his lumps even if he played behind the greatest offensive line ever assembled. It can be a good trait to have in your QB, but they obviously will get sacked more and injured more.


Ant the pass rush the hornypimppound has put together will trouble even the greatest OL of all time.


Still can't touch our pass rush Cool


Our overall defensive unit is absurd.

Easily the best and it's not even finished yet.


Thats debatable


Actually it's not "FACT"
_________________


Adopt a Brown 2014
Miles Austin 16 Recs 169 Yds 2 TD's
Pierre Desir
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nugpimpen


Joined: 18 Feb 2006
Posts: 21273
Location: 10 Miles South of Cleveland
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FEARtheELF wrote:
nugpimpen wrote:
FEARtheELF wrote:
hornbybrown wrote:
Thomas5737 wrote:
FEARtheELF wrote:
We were last on the rankings because QB and no weapons.


Adding Big Ben with an elite offensive line and McCoy solved that problem.

I would be stoked to see what Ben could do behind a real offensive line, would have all day and still extend plays even longer. DBs nightmare


Ben will always extend plays, and he will always get beat up because of it. I think he'd still takes his lumps even if he played behind the greatest offensive line ever assembled. It can be a good trait to have in your QB, but they obviously will get sacked more and injured more.


Ant the pass rush the hornypimppound has put together will trouble even the greatest OL of all time.


Still can't touch our pass rush Cool


Our overall defensive unit is absurd.

Easily the best and it's not even finished yet.


Thats debatable


If Reed and Polamalu weren't at the end of the road, I would agree.

Problem is that they are.
_________________


IDOG_det on the incredible sig!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nugpimpen


Joined: 18 Feb 2006
Posts: 21273
Location: 10 Miles South of Cleveland
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Front Seven is

Pierre Paul
McCoy
Peppers
Matthews
Miller

vs.

J. Smith
Raji
Ware
Bowman
Woodley

I would like yours better if you played a 3-4 but 3 of those guys would be playing 4-3 DE but there are only 2 spots.

Very close though.


Secondary

Tillman
Reed
Polamalu

vs.

Sherman
Webb
Weddle

Again, If this were 5 years ago, it would be no question, but your safeties are not as good as their name makes them out to be. More Reed than Polamalu though.
_________________


IDOG_det on the incredible sig!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
fatpig


Joined: 15 Apr 2008
Posts: 2435
Location: cleveland
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ben and Russel were awesome picks this late in the draft. had i known the QB run wasn't gonna happen we wouldn't have taken Eli so early way back when.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nugpimpen


Joined: 18 Feb 2006
Posts: 21273
Location: 10 Miles South of Cleveland
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fatpig wrote:
Ben and Russel were awesome picks this late in the draft. had i known the QB run wasn't gonna happen we wouldn't have taken Eli so early way back when.


Totally agree

I figured it would start around round 6.


Ben and McCoy in one pick is unreal this late.
_________________


IDOG_det on the incredible sig!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bulldog


Joined: 18 Nov 2008
Posts: 5843
Location: Salem
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love the trash talk
_________________
2013 First Ballot Recipient of the Joe Blackburn Award
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dawgpoun8017


Joined: 14 Jan 2009
Posts: 12344
Location: Waterloo,NY
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bulldog wrote:
I love the trash talk



you started this with your rankings Cool
_________________
2013 Joe Blackburn HOF Award Recipient
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 44, 45, 46  Next
Page 29 of 46

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group