Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Tajh Boyd in 2014 NFL DRAFT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DarthDavis

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know it is basically the worst position to draft in the top 10 but I would rather see us pick up Josh Freeman in FA and draft Marquis Lee or Sammy Watikins.

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DarthDavis wrote:
I know it is basically the worst position to draft in the top 10 but I would rather see us pick up Josh Freeman in FA and draft Marquis Lee or Sammy Watikins.

I like these 2 wr's but I wouldn't get them in the top ten just because wr's are very easy to come by in the draft. The only wr I would have ever drafted that I could think of is Calvin Johnson.
CrapTakula

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THE MAD STORK wrote:
DarthDavis wrote:

I like these 2 wr's but I wouldn't get them in the top ten just because wr's are very easy to come by in the draft. The only wr I would have ever drafted that I could think of is Calvin Johnson.

I know right! Can you imagine being the team that passed up on that guy? How dumb would your team feel right now and every day after?..

Bolansho Boro Begoz
ZoomWaffle

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DarthDavis wrote:

I'm a big fan of Lee and I would take him in the top-10 if we dont have a shot at an elite QB or Clowney. Some people say WRs are easy to come by, but apparently not in Oakland- we havent had a legit WR in ages. QB is obviously the most important. If by this time next year Flynn and /or Wilson are clearly not the answer, then we have to look at QB in the draft. Who knows who the top QBs will be by then, but if there is a true franchise QB available, you take him. Otherwise Clowney or a WR like Lee would make me plenty happy.

Silver&Black88 on the sig

La_Vader wrote:
I wouldn't trade Pryor for any prospect in this years draft. Quote me on that
TheAutumnWind

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZoomWaffle wrote:
DarthDavis wrote:

I'm a big fan of Lee and I would take him in the top-10 if we dont have a shot at an elite QB or Clowney. Some people say WRs are easy to come by, but apparently not in Oakland- we havent had a legit WR in ages. QB is obviously the most important. If by this time next year Flynn and /or Wilson are clearly not the answer, then we have to look at QB in the draft. Who knows who the top QBs will be by then, but if there is a true franchise QB available, you take him. Otherwise Clowney or a WR like Lee would make me plenty happy.

I personally like boyd a lot, that lsu game was awesome. ..but I would not take him next year. He has a live arm, and is pretty accurate, but what irks me is his ball placement. Looking to see if he improves in that this year(balls are oftentimes high and outside when they don't have to be, instead of leading the receiver or putting it on the numbers).

I don't think well be bad enough to nab clowney.. I think that will go to buffalo... but I would do this:
Rd 1: Marquis Lee/ Nix
Rd2: Aaron Murray:
=who doesn't have elite arm strength but can make every throw and is pinpoint accurate.. think Andy Dalton.. but the kid played in the SEC and lit it up!!!.. even as a true freshman I believe. LOVE ME SOME A MURRAY!!
thelawoffices

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd love Marqise Lee if Clowney is off the board by the time we pick next year. I'm interested to see how Anthony Barr progresses this year, too.

mission27 wrote:
JDI is alive and well in us, the last best hope for mice and men on FF, and soon it will be alive inside all of you.

#JDI
Strider

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tajh Boyd is listed as 6'1. He isn't bad, though. Troy Smith 2.0 maybe?
NCOUGHMAN

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cool tp must be starting. so many posters said the only way we would get a top pick is if tp started.

green24 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN >>>>>> all of you
THE MAD STORK

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Strider wrote:
Tajh Boyd is listed as 6'1. He isn't bad, though. Troy Smith 2.0 maybe?

Lol maybe... But not every qb who is 6'1 and black is Troy Smith... I don't really see the comparison
THE MAD STORK

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NCOUGHMAN wrote:
cool tp must be starting. so many posters said the only way we would get a top pick is if tp started.

I can't see us winning more than 4-5 games MAX next year. But I would put my money on 3 games
NCOUGHMAN

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THE MAD STORK wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:

I can't see us winning more than 4-5 games MAX next year. But I would put my money on 3 games

but its matt flynn Laughing

or are we gonna play the "he gives us the best chance to win" game all over again next year Laughing

green24 wrote:
Silver&Black88

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NCOUGHMAN wrote:
THE MAD STORK wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:

or are we gonna play the "he gives us the best chance to win" game all over again next year Laughing

Until its proven otherwise then I'd assume so. Wink

BigBillsFan13 wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
Somewhere, RR strokes his mustache with pride
Among other things...
NCOUGHMAN

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver&Black88 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
THE MAD STORK wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:

Until its proven otherwise then I'd assume so. Wink

i saw the "flynn gives us the best chance to win" club making headbands already

green24 wrote:
RunDmc23

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CrapTakula wrote:
We just traded for a starting QB, drafted a QB and have (although the writing is on the wall for him) a young QB who (I think) deserves a shot to prove himself.

I'm not for us drafting another QB next year.

haha next year is why we didn't take a QB in the first 3 rounds this year. Next year we will have about the same year due to the lack of a franchise Qb. A draft with a Franchise QB in it Bridgewater and we dont draft him funny man Bridgewater all day
RunDmc23

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZoomWaffle wrote:
DarthDavis wrote:

amen

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: