Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Who would you have taken at 13?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who would you take?
Star Lotulelei
42%
 42%  [ 9 ]
Sheldon Richardson
9%
 9%  [ 2 ]
Tyler Eifert
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Sharrif Floyd
28%
 28%  [ 6 ]
Björn Werner
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Xavier Rhodes
9%
 9%  [ 2 ]
Jarvis Jones
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Tank Carradine
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Datone Jones
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Desmond Trufant
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Other
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 21

Evil Betty

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ABucNBradenton wrote:
Pvsports9 wrote:
There's a reason Rhodes lasted so long and not one analyst was calling him a steal. It's mind blowing people on here still would take him top 15

Its how the draft played out. If we never traded for Revis Milliner would have fallen to us at 23 which everybody thought was a pipe dream. I don't think Hayden should have been picked that high and I think the media blew his stock up. Honestly I think Rhodes will be the best corner from this draft class and I would have taken him first out of all cornerbacks.

Why do you not like Rhodes?

You really think the Raiders took Hayden that high because of where the media ranked him?! And how do you know the Raiders wouldn't have taken Milliner?
REDandPEWTER

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ccaaddy24 wrote:
ABucNBradenton wrote:
indifference wrote:
Well if we're ignoring trades than Milliner wouldn't have went #9. With that said, I would have taken Milliner or Star at #13.

Milliners personality and attitude has really rubbed me the wrong way. Plus his injury history. I forgot to take into account that we wouldn't of had Revis so I would rather have Rhodes.

Me too man... perfect for the Jets though Very Happy

Man I may not think Milliner is the elite cb prospect but he has the perfect swagger to play cb. People forget Revis has a swagger that the opposition hates. I' love that in a cb.

Plus I think milliners injury history is blown out of proportion. You know how many nfl players play throughou injuries then get surgery after te season?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: