Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2014 Prospect Thread (IT WAS ME, SABO - IT WAS ME ALL ALONG)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Jacksonville Jaguars
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Tugboat


Joined: 30 Mar 2011
Posts: 3235
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MJD4MVP5455 wrote:
Tugboat wrote:
MJD4MVP5455 wrote:
JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
MJD4MVP5455 wrote:
Jags scout was running drills at FAU's pro day on Friday Cool


Do you go there? I forget Laughing

I work for the team lol


Is there anyone in particular that the Jaguars might be looking at?

I honestly don't think i could name a FAU prospect this year off the top of my head. Possibly a Regional scout doing some homework on a potential UDFA? Local guy dropped by to lend a hand? Alumni scout?

It was a regional scout that has been by a few time this season...as far as who he was looking at I would have to go with Randell Johnson who didnt play much last season but was a force as a rush LB and can fit here as a LEO...another FAU player to watch is CB Keith Reaser who had a draftable grade on him but suffered an ACL injury vs UAB mid season and then came back to the combine where he led all DBs in the bench press (only drill he was able to do) but was found to have another ACL tear that was missed in the previous assessment which caused for him to be more likely a UDFA but could fit here if we choose to sign him


Cool. I'll have to look into them. I don't tend to see a lot of FAU games. Laughing

Was there a particular reason Randell Johnson didn't play much? Injuries? Disciplinary stuff?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MJD4MVP5455


Joined: 08 Mar 2011
Posts: 1965
Location: Boca Raton
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tugboat wrote:
MJD4MVP5455 wrote:
Tugboat wrote:
MJD4MVP5455 wrote:
JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
MJD4MVP5455 wrote:
Jags scout was running drills at FAU's pro day on Friday Cool


Do you go there? I forget Laughing

I work for the team lol


Is there anyone in particular that the Jaguars might be looking at?

I honestly don't think i could name a FAU prospect this year off the top of my head. Possibly a Regional scout doing some homework on a potential UDFA? Local guy dropped by to lend a hand? Alumni scout?

It was a regional scout that has been by a few time this season...as far as who he was looking at I would have to go with Randell Johnson who didnt play much last season but was a force as a rush LB and can fit here as a LEO...another FAU player to watch is CB Keith Reaser who had a draftable grade on him but suffered an ACL injury vs UAB mid season and then came back to the combine where he led all DBs in the bench press (only drill he was able to do) but was found to have another ACL tear that was missed in the previous assessment which caused for him to be more likely a UDFA but could fit here if we choose to sign him


Cool. I'll have to look into them. I don't tend to see a lot of FAU games. Laughing

Was there a particular reason Randell Johnson didn't play much? Injuries? Disciplinary stuff?

It was more he didnt fit in the new coach's defensive scheme
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JaguarCrazy2832


Joined: 28 Jun 2008
Posts: 82439
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MJD4MVP5455 wrote:
Tugboat wrote:
MJD4MVP5455 wrote:
Tugboat wrote:
MJD4MVP5455 wrote:
JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
MJD4MVP5455 wrote:
Jags scout was running drills at FAU's pro day on Friday Cool


Do you go there? I forget Laughing

I work for the team lol


Is there anyone in particular that the Jaguars might be looking at?

I honestly don't think i could name a FAU prospect this year off the top of my head. Possibly a Regional scout doing some homework on a potential UDFA? Local guy dropped by to lend a hand? Alumni scout?

It was a regional scout that has been by a few time this season...as far as who he was looking at I would have to go with Randell Johnson who didnt play much last season but was a force as a rush LB and can fit here as a LEO...another FAU player to watch is CB Keith Reaser who had a draftable grade on him but suffered an ACL injury vs UAB mid season and then came back to the combine where he led all DBs in the bench press (only drill he was able to do) but was found to have another ACL tear that was missed in the previous assessment which caused for him to be more likely a UDFA but could fit here if we choose to sign him


Cool. I'll have to look into them. I don't tend to see a lot of FAU games. Laughing

Was there a particular reason Randell Johnson didn't play much? Injuries? Disciplinary stuff?

It was more he didnt fit in the new coach's defensive scheme


This is pretty cool dude, thanks for sharing. couple guys for us to look out for
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tugboat


Joined: 30 Mar 2011
Posts: 3235
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MJD4MVP5455 wrote:
Tugboat wrote:
MJD4MVP5455 wrote:
Tugboat wrote:
MJD4MVP5455 wrote:
JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
MJD4MVP5455 wrote:
Jags scout was running drills at FAU's pro day on Friday Cool


Do you go there? I forget Laughing

I work for the team lol


Is there anyone in particular that the Jaguars might be looking at?

I honestly don't think i could name a FAU prospect this year off the top of my head. Possibly a Regional scout doing some homework on a potential UDFA? Local guy dropped by to lend a hand? Alumni scout?

It was a regional scout that has been by a few time this season...as far as who he was looking at I would have to go with Randell Johnson who didnt play much last season but was a force as a rush LB and can fit here as a LEO...another FAU player to watch is CB Keith Reaser who had a draftable grade on him but suffered an ACL injury vs UAB mid season and then came back to the combine where he led all DBs in the bench press (only drill he was able to do) but was found to have another ACL tear that was missed in the previous assessment which caused for him to be more likely a UDFA but could fit here if we choose to sign him


Cool. I'll have to look into them. I don't tend to see a lot of FAU games. Laughing

Was there a particular reason Randell Johnson didn't play much? Injuries? Disciplinary stuff?

It was more he didnt fit in the new coach's defensive scheme


Very Cool.

That definitely sounds like a potential UDFA LEO project. Underutilized guy with some good performances.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Its A Sabotage


Moderator
Joined: 14 May 2010
Posts: 34787
Location: Do. Your. Job.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Final Board.
ipwn has my full QB/RB rankings but most are meh

_________________

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
iPwn


Moderator
Joined: 10 Oct 2009
Posts: 45192
Location: Warbortles Nation
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Odd to see rankings with McCarron and Mett as less than 7th round. You had them both as 6ths in the last update you gave me. What changed?
_________________

- Best since day one -
The road to success is always under construction - Gus Bradley
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tugboat


Joined: 30 Mar 2011
Posts: 3235
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Storm Johnson a 3rd round grade? Not worried about his ball security i take it?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Its A Sabotage


Moderator
Joined: 14 May 2010
Posts: 34787
Location: Do. Your. Job.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

iPwn wrote:
Odd to see rankings with McCarron and Mett as less than 7th round. You had them both as 6ths in the last update you gave me. What changed?


The board is players more or less who I like + who fit pigeonholed criteria...In Metts case and some what to McCarron off field stuff has dropped them off - as most of the RBs also dropped off for similar stuff.
_________________

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Its A Sabotage


Moderator
Joined: 14 May 2010
Posts: 34787
Location: Do. Your. Job.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tugboat wrote:
Storm Johnson a 3rd round grade? Not worried about his ball security i take it?


His only major flaw - that and he has a power back body playing as an agility back but I digress.
_________________

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tugboat


Joined: 30 Mar 2011
Posts: 3235
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its A Sabotage wrote:
Tugboat wrote:
Storm Johnson a 3rd round grade? Not worried about his ball security i take it?


His only major flaw - that and he has a power back body playing as an agility back but I digress.


Fair enough. I can kind of see 3rd round ability, but it can be hard out there for a ball carrier who you can't trust to carry the ball without incident. It's something that can be improved though i guess...sometimes.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MJD4MVP5455


Joined: 08 Mar 2011
Posts: 1965
Location: Boca Raton
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Considering you dropped AJ off the board at least partially for off the field stuff but have Isaiah Crowell as a 2nd round prospect I assume that means if Crowell was a choir boy so to speak he would be a high first round talent?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tugboat


Joined: 30 Mar 2011
Posts: 3235
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MJD4MVP5455 wrote:
Considering you dropped AJ off the board at least partially for off the field stuff but have Isaiah Crowell as a 2nd round prospect I assume that means if Crowell was a choir boy so to speak he would be a high first round talent?


I would assume he's treating the character stuff more as a "pass fail", "on board or off board altogether" sort of thing, based on the rest of the rankings. Which makes sense.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Adrenaline_Flux


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Posts: 20582
Location: The Iowa
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MJD4MVP5455 wrote:
Considering you dropped AJ off the board at least partially for off the field stuff but have Isaiah Crowell as a 2nd round prospect I assume that means if Crowell was a choir boy so to speak he would be a high first round talent?


It means sabo is jelly of AJ's girlfriend

he not jelly of Crowell's girlfriend though since his girlfriend is probably some guy from Athens-Clarke County Jail named Darleen
_________________


Winner of Football's Future Big Brother II
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Its A Sabotage


Moderator
Joined: 14 May 2010
Posts: 34787
Location: Do. Your. Job.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MJD4MVP5455 wrote:
Considering you dropped AJ off the board at least partially for off the field stuff but have Isaiah Crowell as a 2nd round prospect I assume that means if Crowell was a choir boy so to speak he would be a high first round talent?


Aj is also off the board because he isn't very good was dropped on our IRL board - I'm off my comp but I have him graded out as a 6th round guy regardless of off the field stuff - I don't like him and didn't put him on my final board.
_________________

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Its A Sabotage


Moderator
Joined: 14 May 2010
Posts: 34787
Location: Do. Your. Job.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adrenaline_Flux wrote:
MJD4MVP5455 wrote:
Considering you dropped AJ off the board at least partially for off the field stuff but have Isaiah Crowell as a 2nd round prospect I assume that means if Crowell was a choir boy so to speak he would be a high first round talent?


It means sabo is jelly of AJ's girlfriend

he not jelly of Crowell's girlfriend though since his girlfriend is probably some guy from Athens-Clarke County Jail named Darleen


Af knows.
_________________

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Jacksonville Jaguars All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next
Page 24 of 27

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group