Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2014 Prospect Thread (IT WAS ME, SABO - IT WAS ME ALL ALONG)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 25, 26, 27  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Jacksonville Jaguars
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Its A Sabotage


Moderator
Joined: 14 May 2010
Posts: 35472
Location: Do. Your. Job.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iPwn wrote:
Ugh, watching film now. Hundley is so inconsistent. He will throw a beautiful, back shoulder pass, throwing the receiver open one second, then throw an ugly ball the next. His good throws might be the best "good throws" I've reviewed so far, but he can be so erratic. Sad

Hopefully that comes along as he ages. He only just turned 20 a couple months ago.


Helps that he's already said he doesn't want to come out and is only a rSO
_________________

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
iPwn


Global Moderator
Joined: 10 Oct 2009
Posts: 46359
Location: Warbortles Nation
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its A Sabotage wrote:
iPwn wrote:
Ugh, watching film now. Hundley is so inconsistent. He will throw a beautiful, back shoulder pass, throwing the receiver open one second, then throw an ugly ball the next. His good throws might be the best "good throws" I've reviewed so far, but he can be so erratic. Sad

Hopefully that comes along as he ages. He only just turned 20 a couple months ago.


Helps that he's already said he doesn't want to come out and is only a rSO
Welp, why am I scouting him now then? Laughing Laughing
_________________

- Best since day one -
It may not be easy, but we ain't riding no tire fire merry-go-round.
- Gus Bradley
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Its A Sabotage


Moderator
Joined: 14 May 2010
Posts: 35472
Location: Do. Your. Job.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iPwn wrote:
Its A Sabotage wrote:
iPwn wrote:
Ugh, watching film now. Hundley is so inconsistent. He will throw a beautiful, back shoulder pass, throwing the receiver open one second, then throw an ugly ball the next. His good throws might be the best "good throws" I've reviewed so far, but he can be so erratic. Sad

Hopefully that comes along as he ages. He only just turned 20 a couple months ago.


Helps that he's already said he doesn't want to come out and is only a rSO
Welp, why am I scouting him now then? Laughing Laughing


Because there is always the off chance he gets a very high grade from the committee and makes the leap.
_________________

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tugboat


Joined: 30 Mar 2011
Posts: 3582
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its A Sabotage wrote:
iPwn wrote:
Its A Sabotage wrote:
iPwn wrote:
Ugh, watching film now. Hundley is so inconsistent. He will throw a beautiful, back shoulder pass, throwing the receiver open one second, then throw an ugly ball the next. His good throws might be the best "good throws" I've reviewed so far, but he can be so erratic. Sad

Hopefully that comes along as he ages. He only just turned 20 a couple months ago.


Helps that he's already said he doesn't want to come out and is only a rSO
Welp, why am I scouting him now then? Laughing Laughing


Because there is always the off chance he gets a very high grade from the committee and makes the leap.


Or we give Gabbert another one last year because he's the most talented QB of our generation. Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Its A Sabotage


Moderator
Joined: 14 May 2010
Posts: 35472
Location: Do. Your. Job.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tugboat wrote:
Its A Sabotage wrote:
iPwn wrote:
Its A Sabotage wrote:
iPwn wrote:
Ugh, watching film now. Hundley is so inconsistent. He will throw a beautiful, back shoulder pass, throwing the receiver open one second, then throw an ugly ball the next. His good throws might be the best "good throws" I've reviewed so far, but he can be so erratic. Sad

Hopefully that comes along as he ages. He only just turned 20 a couple months ago.


Helps that he's already said he doesn't want to come out and is only a rSO
Welp, why am I scouting him now then? Laughing Laughing


Because there is always the off chance he gets a very high grade from the committee and makes the leap.


Or we give Gabbert another one last year because he's the most talented QB of our generation. Laughing


good day sir.
_________________

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
iPwn


Global Moderator
Joined: 10 Oct 2009
Posts: 46359
Location: Warbortles Nation
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its A Sabotage wrote:
Tugboat wrote:
Its A Sabotage wrote:
iPwn wrote:
Its A Sabotage wrote:
iPwn wrote:
Ugh, watching film now. Hundley is so inconsistent. He will throw a beautiful, back shoulder pass, throwing the receiver open one second, then throw an ugly ball the next. His good throws might be the best "good throws" I've reviewed so far, but he can be so erratic. Sad

Hopefully that comes along as he ages. He only just turned 20 a couple months ago.


Helps that he's already said he doesn't want to come out and is only a rSO
Welp, why am I scouting him now then? Laughing Laughing


Because there is always the off chance he gets a very high grade from the committee and makes the leap.


Or we give Gabbert another one last year because he's the most talented QB of our generation. Laughing


good day sir.

_________________

- Best since day one -
It may not be easy, but we ain't riding no tire fire merry-go-round.
- Gus Bradley
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Its A Sabotage


Moderator
Joined: 14 May 2010
Posts: 35472
Location: Do. Your. Job.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iPwn wrote:
Its A Sabotage wrote:
Tugboat wrote:
Its A Sabotage wrote:
iPwn wrote:
Its A Sabotage wrote:
iPwn wrote:
Ugh, watching film now. Hundley is so inconsistent. He will throw a beautiful, back shoulder pass, throwing the receiver open one second, then throw an ugly ball the next. His good throws might be the best "good throws" I've reviewed so far, but he can be so erratic. Sad

Hopefully that comes along as he ages. He only just turned 20 a couple months ago.


Helps that he's already said he doesn't want to come out and is only a rSO
Welp, why am I scouting him now then? Laughing Laughing


Because there is always the off chance he gets a very high grade from the committee and makes the leap.


Or we give Gabbert another one last year because he's the most talented QB of our generation. Laughing


good day sir.


SHUT UP CHRISTIAN YOU BEEN SAYING THIS FOR 3 BLEEPING YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
_________________

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Its A Sabotage


Moderator
Joined: 14 May 2010
Posts: 35472
Location: Do. Your. Job.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marcus Mariota v Virginia

_________________

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
iPwn


Global Moderator
Joined: 10 Oct 2009
Posts: 46359
Location: Warbortles Nation
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Which QB(s) should I review today?

I need to review a bunch more even of the guys that I have so far.

So far, my rankings look like
Teddy Bridgewater
Brett Hundley
Stephen Morris (probably going to drop once I actually review this year)
David Fales
_________________

- Best since day one -
It may not be easy, but we ain't riding no tire fire merry-go-round.
- Gus Bradley
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Its A Sabotage


Moderator
Joined: 14 May 2010
Posts: 35472
Location: Do. Your. Job.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

iPwn wrote:
Which QB(s) should I review today?

I need to review a bunch more even of the guys that I have so far.

So far, my rankings look like
Teddy Bridgewater
Brett Hundley
Stephen Morris (probably going to drop once I actually review this year)
David Fales


I really like Chuckie Keeton from Utah State...you should probably look at Tajh Boyd, though I don't like him, will probably be our pick in April.
_________________

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
iPwn


Global Moderator
Joined: 10 Oct 2009
Posts: 46359
Location: Warbortles Nation
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Putting that out there, reminded me about Fales. Everyone seems to be enamoured with him. Does anyone else here see that he seems to throw just a bit short all the time, where his guys have to reach down to get his throws (no, I'm not serving up the easy joke by saying balls)?


I'll take a look at Boyd. Maybe Keeton and Mariota too, if I feel like it.
_________________

- Best since day one -
It may not be easy, but we ain't riding no tire fire merry-go-round.
- Gus Bradley
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Its A Sabotage


Moderator
Joined: 14 May 2010
Posts: 35472
Location: Do. Your. Job.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

iPwn wrote:
Putting that out there, reminded me about Fales. Everyone seems to be enamoured with him. Does anyone else here see that he seems to throw just a bit short all the time, where his guys have to reach down to get his throws (no, I'm not serving up the easy joke by saying balls)?


I'll take a look at Boyd. Maybe Keeton and Mariota too, if I feel like it.


Part of it is he has an Chad Pennington pre-arm falling off...arm....and the other part is mechanics. Fales isn't going to throw 4-verts and be a down field threat, however, he will throw you open 0-19 better than anyone, his ability to put spin and touch on the ball in that zones is some of the best I've seen in a long time...his down side as I said is his deep ball.

But here is what I did awhile ago on him.
http://draftfalcons.com/2014-nfl-draft-scouting-report-david-fales-qb-san-jose-state/

And you have the google doc link to the 10ish throwing charts I have out on him.
_________________

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Its A Sabotage


Moderator
Joined: 14 May 2010
Posts: 35472
Location: Do. Your. Job.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chuckie Keeton v Air Force 2013

_________________

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tugboat


Joined: 30 Mar 2011
Posts: 3582
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From what i've seen, Chuckie Keeton throws funny.

Also, runs funny.


Not a fan really.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Its A Sabotage


Moderator
Joined: 14 May 2010
Posts: 35472
Location: Do. Your. Job.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Games of Jaguars interest:

Teddy v Kentucky - noon
Hogan v Army - noon
Hundley/Barr v Nebraska - noon
Alabama v TAMU - 330pm
Tennessee v Oregon - 330pm
Nevada v Florida State - 330pm
Washington v Illinois - 6pm
UCF v Penn State - 6pm
Vanderbilt v South Carolina - 7om
Wisconsin v Arizona State - 1030pm
_________________

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Jacksonville Jaguars All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 25, 26, 27  Next
Page 8 of 27

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group