Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Vinny Curry?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Withmy89vision

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We're still running four man lines in passing situations. Curry should just be an end in those packages then sign a contract elsewhere if he develops more but still doesn't fit here.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Vinny Curry? Reply with quote

Remixxxxxxx wrote:
birdman0069 wrote:
Remixxxxxxx wrote:
birdman0069 wrote:
baconrad3 wrote:
birdman0069 wrote:
andjordand wrote:
Lions fan here, It sounds like Curry's pretty far down the depth chart at OLB, and will battle the two new draftees Kruger and King for a roster spot (assuming he'll win one) is there any chance the Eagles would trade him to another team? What kind of trade value would he command? 2014 3rd?

Why would any team trade for a player that in likelihood is a bubble player?

Negative nancy as usual....

Teams trade for/draft/sign players based on their potential and how good that team thinks that player can be.

How do you know Curry isn't going to be good? He was a fairly high draft pick and has all the potential to be a 10 sack player in the right system. What makes you think he can't? How are you always so sure of young players' futures? It's annoying how you seem to think you have every single player figured out.

I didn't say I had him figured out you jackwagon. I said he was a bubble player and he is. Playing at a weight he has never played at, playing a position he has never played and has almost no NFL experience.
You think every player has the potential to be great. Guess what, they don't. A very small percentage of the players in this league will be great players and very few of them are on our roster. Give it a break.

Your negativity and attitude suck

I am deeply sorry for my abysmal attitude Sir. I'll try and stomach drinking the kool aid and look at a bad football team, (4-12) with rosť colored glasses.

That's the kind of response I expected from you

ninjapirate

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Azzinaro coached curry at marshall his first year there. So I imagine he'll be doing things he's done before.

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Small d = pastry
Jeezla

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I could see us trading him straight up to Buffalo for Duke Williams.

Kilty Sig '15 Wish List: L Collins, K Joseph, D Perryman, T Clemmings, E Rowe, H Kikaha, X Cooper
oland11

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeezla wrote:

You just want Duke Williams. Laughing
Bednarik60

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oland11 wrote:
Jeezla wrote:

Who doesnt doe?

Sig/Art by The Great Silo
#championCHIP #CHIPlife #Sparkles
Bednarik60

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ninjapirate wrote:
Azzinaro coached curry at marshall his first year there. So I imagine he'll be doing things he's done before.

This... They will find away to use him, we just dont have many pass rushers now, and curry is one of the few that fall into that line. I am sure they can coach up on some new things and old things to bring some value on 3rd down pass rushing situations.

and apparently hes been bustin his asss all offseason to get HUGE, so he might not even be the same dude by camp.

Jeezla

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bednarik60 wrote:
oland11 wrote:
Jeezla wrote:

Who doesnt doe?

Duke + Wolff <3

We can throw in Watkins.

Kilty Sig '15 Wish List: L Collins, K Joseph, D Perryman, T Clemmings, E Rowe, H Kikaha, X Cooper
WhackyPlague

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bednarik60 wrote:
ninjapirate wrote:

This... They will find away to use him, we just dont have many pass rushers now, and curry is one of the few that fall into that line. I am sure they can coach up on some new things and old things to bring some value on 3rd down pass rushing situations.

and apparently hes been bustin his asss all offseason to get HUGE, so he might not even be the same dude by camp.

He's already up to 278 (as of a couple weeks ago) so he could definitely be 285 by camp, playing at 280-285 in the regular season. Justin Smith isn't any bigger than that.
Bednarik60

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^^ Curry must be swole as hell. He was swole to begin with when we drafted him and now hes hulkin on the pound, 278 and growing! Shocked Cool

THATS HARD WORK!!!!!! HARD WORK!! Applause Applause Applause

JayAp07

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WhackyPlague wrote:
Bednarik60 wrote:
ninjapirate wrote:

He's already up to 278 (as of a couple weeks ago) so he could definitely be 285 by camp, playing at 280-285 in the regular season. Justin Smith isn't any bigger than that.

Agreed. He's not going anywhere. At least not this year.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WhackyPlague wrote:
Bednarik60 wrote:
ninjapirate wrote:

Now we just have to hope that he can move the same way with that added weight.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: