Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Tim Tebow gets released on Jay Cutlers birthday.
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
thebestever6

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JackedUP wrote:
AntiSuperstar wrote:
Way below average talent wise? We went 13-3 with virtually the same team last year. Less of a team really because when Tebow was here Chris Kuper and Willis McGahee were two of our best players and they were injured last year. The only major area where the team was notably below average when Tebow was here was the Quarterback position.

PackAtBroncos07 wrote:
Lol. Attention whore - cuz he asked for the circus. Cuz he was saying outrageous things to the media just to garner more attention. Dude was just trying to win football games.

Yeah, he just takes his shirt off to run in the rain when he knows cameras are around and patents "Tebowning" etc. You have to be really dense not to notice that all of the stuff Tebow does, including much of the supposed good deeds, are very deliberately done in front of the cameras. Dude is the ultimate attention seeking clown and he's just getting what he deserves having other teams avoid him.

Not that it's hurting him of course. But man I love the taste of his fan's tears. If only the media hadn't ruined his career! Delicious.

If Chris Kuper and Willis are 2 of your best players, yes you don't have much talent. We didn't, we were at best average.

A guy who takes his shirt off in the rain is the "ultimate seeking clown?" Are you serious? I'll take a guy who plays hard and gives 110% everyday while even if he takes his shirt off in the rain. Sorry you don't like Tebow, but I'd have him on my team any day and I don't even think he's any good.

He did kind of bring the attention to himself. He came out with a biography at 23 years old lol. Had a documentary preparing for the draft. The final straw with me was being on the cover of GQ. He went to the jets over the jags because of the media and it came back to bite him.

Big Palooka wrote:
"They don't have to worry about him making consistent passes. They will win another 2-3 max with him at QB."
JackedUP

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thebestever6 wrote:
JackedUP wrote:
AntiSuperstar wrote:
Way below average talent wise? We went 13-3 with virtually the same team last year. Less of a team really because when Tebow was here Chris Kuper and Willis McGahee were two of our best players and they were injured last year. The only major area where the team was notably below average when Tebow was here was the Quarterback position.

PackAtBroncos07 wrote:
Lol. Attention whore - cuz he asked for the circus. Cuz he was saying outrageous things to the media just to garner more attention. Dude was just trying to win football games.

Yeah, he just takes his shirt off to run in the rain when he knows cameras are around and patents "Tebowning" etc. You have to be really dense not to notice that all of the stuff Tebow does, including much of the supposed good deeds, are very deliberately done in front of the cameras. Dude is the ultimate attention seeking clown and he's just getting what he deserves having other teams avoid him.

Not that it's hurting him of course. But man I love the taste of his fan's tears. If only the media hadn't ruined his career! Delicious.

If Chris Kuper and Willis are 2 of your best players, yes you don't have much talent. We didn't, we were at best average.

A guy who takes his shirt off in the rain is the "ultimate seeking clown?" Are you serious? I'll take a guy who plays hard and gives 110% everyday while even if he takes his shirt off in the rain. Sorry you don't like Tebow, but I'd have him on my team any day and I don't even think he's any good.

He did kind of bring the attention to himself. He came out with a biography at 23 years old lol. Had a documentary preparing for the draft. The final straw with me was being on the cover of GQ. He went to the jets over the jags because of the media and it came back to bite him.

Do you think he called GQ for the cover? Did he seek out the documentary and biography? NO! People are attracted to the person he is, thats not a bad thing. You guys forget DUI's, arrests and other issues but criticize a guy for the media liking him? lol. Hypocrites.
elliot878

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, seeing as it's not 2008, and Jay Cutler hasn't been a Bronco for 5 years, that part of the discussion is irrelevant to this forum.

Tebow is irrelevant to the entire league, because he isn't good enough to be playing in it, so no need to discuss that non-Bronco/non-NFL topic in the Broncos forum either.

I'll be back tomorrow to throw warnings to those who deserve them. Too tired to do that tonight.

In the meantime I'm closing this thread because after a year some of us haven't figured out that 1. Tebow isn't worth arguing over, and 2. He's no longer a Bronco. Remember, we discuss RELEVANT Denver Broncos topics in this forum.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: