Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Chase Thomas will make GM's look stupid!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New Orleans Saints
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sammymvpknight

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

domepatrol91 wrote:
FLOODx wrote:
domepatrol91 wrote:
Is this the end of Shanle? They assigned Shanle's number (58) to Thomas. I'd expect a release shortly. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Loomis pretty much said Shanle, Ellis, and Henderson aren't part of the Saints' future plans.

Oh, according to the site I was looking at, he was under contract for 1 more year, now I see that he isn't.

My bad, carry on! Very Happy

Take a deep deep breath. It's all over my friend...it's all over.
Official2004

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sammymvpknight wrote:
domepatrol91 wrote:
FLOODx wrote:
domepatrol91 wrote:
Is this the end of Shanle? They assigned Shanle's number (58) to Thomas. I'd expect a release shortly. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Loomis pretty much said Shanle, Ellis, and Henderson aren't part of the Saints' future plans.

Oh, according to the site I was looking at, he was under contract for 1 more year, now I see that he isn't.

My bad, carry on! Very Happy

Take a deep deep breath. It's all over my friend...it's all over.

I can't believe the year without Shanle has finally arrived....I feel so undeserving...

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know. Confirming Shanle was gone had me in tears. Like the tears you'd get when a childhood bully moves away, or your buddy in a car wreck wakes up from a coma.

2014 Adopt a Saint
Brandin Cooks - 34 receptions, 278 yards, 1 first downs, 1 TD - 5 rushes, 64 yards, 3 first downs
Corey White - 29 tackles, 1 sack, 1 pass defended, 1 fumble recovery
Official2004

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

domepatrol91 wrote:
I know. Confirming Shanle was gone had me in tears. Like the tears you'd get when a childhood bully moves away, or your buddy in a car wreck wakes up from a coma.

Or like a good kick in the nads, which I was willing to take to get rid of this jerk.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Official2004 wrote:
domepatrol91 wrote:

Or like a good kick in the nads, which I was willing to take to get rid of this jerk.

I think you just said losing Shanle is like a good kick to the nads, or at least they both make you cry the same way.

Can't tell if you loved Shanle, or love getting kicked in the nether regions.

2014 Adopt a Saint
Brandin Cooks - 34 receptions, 278 yards, 1 first downs, 1 TD - 5 rushes, 64 yards, 3 first downs
Spartica4Real

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shanle is gone? Oh my God I'm hypervenilating.

Saints
LSU
Pelicans

PSN: The_SlayerSaint (PS4)

Adopt a Saint 2014:
Cam Jordan:
Joseph Morgan
Official2004

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

domepatrol91 wrote:
Official2004 wrote:
domepatrol91 wrote:

I think you just said losing Shanle is like a good kick to the nads, or at least they both make you cry the same way.

Keyword Tears. I swear I'm not or have I ever been a Shanle supporter. I SWEAR IT!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Official2004 wrote:
domepatrol91 wrote:
Official2004 wrote:
domepatrol91 wrote:

Keyword Tears. I swear I'm not or have I ever been a Shanle supporter. I SWEAR IT!

Soo, what you're saying is that lot of 7 Shanle jerseys being sold on ebay by Official2004 wasn't you? Razz

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

...just to add some intel. I have concerns about Tez stepping it up this year.

I'm a club promoter in New Orleans and this guy is in the club waaaay too much. Also, his entourage could easily get him in trouble.

I know thats case for many of players in NFL, But after being in the industry for years, accomodating players with their entertainment needs and having friends and family in the NFL and NBA... I witness alot of the "off the field" behavior that sometimes makes the news.

And one thing holds true. Too much partying, drinking and smoking rarely translates to a breakout year.

So I wouldnt bet on Tez.

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

taquarih wrote:

I'm a club promoter in New Orleans and this guy is in the club waaaay too much. Also, his entourage could easily get him in trouble.

I know thats case for many of players in NFL, But after being in the industry for years, accomodating players with their entertainment needs and having friends and family in the NFL and NBA... I witness alot of the "off the field" behavior that sometimes makes the news.

And one thing holds true. Too much partying, drinking and smoking rarely translates to a breakout year.

So I wouldnt bet on Tez.

They all can't be Michael Irvin can they... only one PLAYMAKA!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zk958n5n66o
domepatrol91

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

taquarih wrote:

So I wouldnt bet on Tez.

Wasn't this one of his concerns coming out?

Also, the club and people he hangs out with is how he got that nasty scar on his abdomen.

I know the story is he went to break up a fight and got stabbed. I just dont think it's that simple.

If you're at a bar and one of your buddies is getting into a fight with a group of men with knives 1) you're at the wrong bar and 2) you're hanging with the wrong group of people. I don't blame him for stepping in to help his friend, but I do blame him for hanging out with the wrong crowd at the wrong bar.

I don't believe the "Poor kid was just in the wrong place at the wrong time" story one bit. He was in the wrong place at the wrong time, but he's the one who chose that.

All that said, if he keeps performing and stays out of any real trouble, I don't really care what he does off the field.

2014 Adopt a Saint
SaintsBeast

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I understand going out and having fun. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy, as it's said. However, not everybody can be Rob Gronkowski. If I were Martez Wilson, I might be spending a little more of those hours on the field and in the gym than in the club... just my opinion as an athlete.

2012 Adopt-A-Saint:
Martez Wilson, DE: 1 Sack, 6 Tackles, 1 FF, 1 Punt Block
Will Smith, DE: 2 Sacks, 22 Tackles, 0 FF
whodatworm23

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SaintsBeast wrote:
I understand going out and having fun. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy, as it's said. However, not everybody can be Rob Gronkowski. If I were Martez Wilson, I might be spending a little more of those hours on the field and in the gym than in the club... just my opinion as an athlete.

I say, let the man's play speak for itself... from all accounts so far, Tez has been bustin his butt this offseason with Junior and both seem very committed to proving to the world that they can thrive in this 34 scheme.

They hear all the nonsense people say about how the Saints need a pass rusher more than anything before even getting a shot themselves. There is no more motivation than that, and now to top it off adding Butler breeds competition at the position.

Just chill... of course they are partying, hell my sister and friend was partying with Pierre Thomas (and his crew) a week or so ago with Pierre Thomas at a dam strip club on Burbon street but that doesn't have me on here banging PT's work ethic or commitment to the team.

Let the man's play speak for itself... it's not like anyone will accuse Tez of coming in out of shape. He's a young wealthy man enjoying his life and until he does something to shame himself or the franchise, I will give him the benefit of the doubt.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zk958n5n66o
Harper41

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The issue is Martez Wilson has a history of this, Pierre Thomas does not.

RTR
#Keepitonehunna
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
Thought someone broke into my house.
Jumped out of bed (left my brother)
domepatrol91

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Harper41 wrote:
The issue is Martez Wilson has a history of this, Pierre Thomas does not.

But how much has it hurt him so far?

domepatrol91 wrote:
All that said, if he keeps performing and stays out of any real trouble, I don't really care what he does off the field.

whodatworm23 wrote:
Let the man's play speak for itself... it's not like anyone will accuse Tez of coming in out of shape. He's a young wealthy man enjoying his life and until he does something to shame himself or the franchise, I will give him the benefit of the doubt.

2014 Adopt a Saint

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New Orleans Saints All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: