Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Raiders of Thrones: Pryor vs. Flynn vs. Wilson
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who starts the season?/Who do you represent
House of Pryor
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
House of Flynn
61%
 61%  [ 35 ]
House of Wilson
10%
 10%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 57

Author Message
Silver&Black88


Joined: 24 Feb 2009
Posts: 33067
Location: Boston, MA
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NCOUGHMAN wrote:
Stix101 wrote:
Quote:
So are we to just ignore instances of teams going with the athletic QBs then? Like Vince Young for example.


Um, Young is 30-17 as a starter


homie it isnt worth it Laughing


Yeah because Young is worthless. Present me with an athletic QB that doesn't suck and then we can talk.
_________________

BigBillsFan13 wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
Somewhere, RR strokes his mustache with pride
Among other things...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NCOUGHMAN


Joined: 25 Mar 2008
Posts: 14837
Location: Stockton via East Palo Alto
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver&Black88 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
Stix101 wrote:
Quote:
So are we to just ignore instances of teams going with the athletic QBs then? Like Vince Young for example.


Um, Young is 30-17 as a starter


homie it isnt worth it Laughing


Yeah because Young is worthless. Present me with an athletic QB that doesn't suck and then we can talk.


i could say tp just to ignite the crap storm Laughing but i wont.
_________________


green24 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN > all of you


Raider X wrote:
This is football, not pussology 101
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Silver&Black88


Joined: 24 Feb 2009
Posts: 33067
Location: Boston, MA
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NCOUGHMAN wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
Stix101 wrote:
Quote:
So are we to just ignore instances of teams going with the athletic QBs then? Like Vince Young for example.


Um, Young is 30-17 as a starter


homie it isnt worth it Laughing


Yeah because Young is worthless. Present me with an athletic QB that doesn't suck and then we can talk.


i could say tp just to ignite the crap storm Laughing but i wont.


Nah I'd just say he sucks and to gtfo Laughing


BP & jtagg would be the crap storm for ya lol
_________________

BigBillsFan13 wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
Somewhere, RR strokes his mustache with pride
Among other things...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NCOUGHMAN


Joined: 25 Mar 2008
Posts: 14837
Location: Stockton via East Palo Alto
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver&Black88 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
Stix101 wrote:
Quote:
So are we to just ignore instances of teams going with the athletic QBs then? Like Vince Young for example.


Um, Young is 30-17 as a starter


homie it isnt worth it Laughing


Yeah because Young is worthless. Present me with an athletic QB that doesn't suck and then we can talk.


i could say tp just to ignite the crap storm Laughing but i wont.


Nah I'd just say he sucks and to gtfo Laughing


BP & jtagg would be the crap storm for ya lol


oh these guys

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4j2xEwEHbrE

kid sis can be you and that mjay91 dude from across the water Laughing
_________________


green24 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN > all of you


Raider X wrote:
This is football, not pussology 101
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JTagg7754


Joined: 09 Nov 2010
Posts: 11994
Location: Somewhere in Ohio
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver&Black88 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
Stix101 wrote:
Quote:
So are we to just ignore instances of teams going with the athletic QBs then? Like Vince Young for example.


Um, Young is 30-17 as a starter


homie it isnt worth it Laughing


Yeah because Young is worthless. Present me with an athletic QB that doesn't suck and then we can talk.


Kapernick, duh. He's >> Manning, Brady, and Rogers.
_________________


PM sig requests.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Django


Joined: 03 May 2012
Posts: 2941
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver&Black88 wrote:
Django wrote:
Silver&Black88 still misses Palmer Targaryen. He's part of the Targaryen clan.


[img]http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m27nl33Dwg1qimfrko1_500.gif[img]

Pay no attention to "his kind"


Nerd.



_________________
McGloin > Carr bandwagon
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Silver&Black88


Joined: 24 Feb 2009
Posts: 33067
Location: Boston, MA
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Django wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
Django wrote:
Silver&Black88 still misses Palmer Targaryen. He's part of the Targaryen clan.


[img]http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m27nl33Dwg1qimfrko1_500.gif[img]

Pay no attention to "his kind"


Nerd.


[img]http://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u492/UdayDanceParty/Album%20Number%205/OIiLlex_zpsc42b781a.gif[img]


I say that a lot in real life, usually when I dominate friends in sports video games. Nerd.
_________________

BigBillsFan13 wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
Somewhere, RR strokes his mustache with pride
Among other things...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Silver&Black88


Joined: 24 Feb 2009
Posts: 33067
Location: Boston, MA
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NCOUGHMAN wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
Stix101 wrote:
Quote:
So are we to just ignore instances of teams going with the athletic QBs then? Like Vince Young for example.


Um, Young is 30-17 as a starter


homie it isnt worth it Laughing


Yeah because Young is worthless. Present me with an athletic QB that doesn't suck and then we can talk.


i could say tp just to ignite the crap storm Laughing but i wont.


Nah I'd just say he sucks and to gtfo Laughing


BP & jtagg would be the crap storm for ya lol


oh these guys

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4j2xEwEHbrE

kid sis can be you and that mjay91 dude from across the water Laughing


Oh I'm not a part of anything. Don't rope me into your soap opera. Laughing
_________________

BigBillsFan13 wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
Somewhere, RR strokes his mustache with pride
Among other things...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Django


Joined: 03 May 2012
Posts: 2941
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In regards to Barkley...

Benjamin Allbright ‏@NFLDraftMonster 2h
@ChrisHansenNFL @ryanlownes talkes to my guy in Oakland, and he assured me privately they preferred Wilson
_________________
McGloin > Carr bandwagon
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Darbsk


Joined: 21 Oct 2008
Posts: 1007
Location: Wales, UK
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 5:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm making a promise to myself to go into this season with an open mind on our QB options. We all know the history and trials and tribulations but we've wiped the slate clean under McKenzie and it's time to do the same with the QBs.

In fairness i think we can all root for any of these guys as they all seem like hard working, intelligent, committed kids (unlike some we've had in the past). I really like the work ethic and feet on the ground attitude of Pryor, Wilson has a tough as teak mentality and played in adversity last season so I'd like to see him succeed also and Matt Flynn comes across (to me at least) as a no-nonsense type guy who has been humbled by recent events and is going to work his socks off to make a success of himself on his new team.

We honestly fellas have 3 guys we can root for here without feeling let down, may the best man win and I'm absolutely sure whoever ends up starting won't be a 'scholarship' type guy but has earned his way into the team. I think we have guys here who the rest of the team can believe and trust in.
_________________
It may take us a short while, but we'll get that nastiness of the Raiders back.
Mr. Al Davis RIP
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
91jmay


Joined: 11 Dec 2006
Posts: 24587
Location: Wonderland
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 6:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hens clucking again Laughing

Kaepernick over Prime Brady, Manning, Rodgers.

Talk about a credibility killer. Although you have to have some in the first place in order to kill it, right?
_________________
Silver&Black88 wrote:
smokey1212 wrote:

Allen said he would play the hot hand, in what world is McFadden's hand hot?

He touched Dennis Allen's seat before the game.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
TiberiusRising


Joined: 03 Jan 2008
Posts: 8865
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darbsk wrote:
I'm making a promise to myself to go into this season with an open mind on our QB options. We all know the history and trials and tribulations but we've wiped the slate clean under McKenzie and it's time to do the same with the QBs.

In fairness i think we can all root for any of these guys as they all seem like hard working, intelligent, committed kids (unlike some we've had in the past). I really like the work ethic and feet on the ground attitude of Pryor, Wilson has a tough as teak mentality and played in adversity last season so I'd like to see him succeed also and Matt Flynn comes across (to me at least) as a no-nonsense type guy who has been humbled by recent events and is going to work his socks off to make a success of himself on his new team.

We honestly fellas have 3 guys we can root for here without feeling let down, may the best man win and I'm absolutely sure whoever ends up starting won't be a 'scholarship' type guy but has earned his way into the team. I think we have guys here who the rest of the team can believe and trust in.


I hope this is true in regards to the QB position and not based on contract. That is all I care about.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NCOUGHMAN


Joined: 25 Mar 2008
Posts: 14837
Location: Stockton via East Palo Alto
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TiberiusRising wrote:
Darbsk wrote:
I'm making a promise to myself to go into this season with an open mind on our QB options. We all know the history and trials and tribulations but we've wiped the slate clean under McKenzie and it's time to do the same with the QBs.

In fairness i think we can all root for any of these guys as they all seem like hard working, intelligent, committed kids (unlike some we've had in the past). I really like the work ethic and feet on the ground attitude of Pryor, Wilson has a tough as teak mentality and played in adversity last season so I'd like to see him succeed also and Matt Flynn comes across (to me at least) as a no-nonsense type guy who has been humbled by recent events and is going to work his socks off to make a success of himself on his new team.

We honestly fellas have 3 guys we can root for here without feeling let down, may the best man win and I'm absolutely sure whoever ends up starting won't be a 'scholarship' type guy but has earned his way into the team. I think we have guys here who the rest of the team can believe and trust in.


I hope this is true in regards to the QB position and not based on contract. That is all I care about.


this
_________________


green24 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN > all of you


Raider X wrote:
This is football, not pussology 101
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
justwinbaby81


Joined: 04 Jan 2007
Posts: 3810
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NCOUGHMAN wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
Stix101 wrote:
Quote:
So are we to just ignore instances of teams going with the athletic QBs then? Like Vince Young for example.


Um, Young is 30-17 as a starter


homie it isnt worth it Laughing


Yeah because Young is worthless. Present me with an athletic QB that doesn't suck and then we can talk.


i could say tp just to ignite the crap storm Laughing but i wont.


Nah I'd just say he sucks and to gtfo Laughing


BP & jtagg would be the crap storm for ya lol


oh these guys

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4j2xEwEHbrE

kid sis can be you and that mjay91 dude from across the water Laughing


Holy hell that's funny Laughing
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Django


Joined: 03 May 2012
Posts: 2941
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeMarcus Davis ‏@DeMarcusRFNET 3m
Matt Flynn will have good competition once Tyler Wilson gets his footwork down. His delivery and ball placement are spot on. #Raidernation

House of Wilson is coming for the throne Laughing
_________________
McGloin > Carr bandwagon
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 5 of 12

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group