Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

top 100 Unger95 Harvin90 Thomas66 Wilson51Sherm50Lynch24
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Dools=hawks


Joined: 04 Mar 2008
Posts: 2781
Location: What's next?
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:19 pm    Post subject: top 100 Unger95 Harvin90 Thomas66 Wilson51Sherm50Lynch24 Reply with quote

http://www.nfl.com/top100/2013#






So far we have:

Max Unger- Center Seattle at 95

Percy Harvin- WR/RB at 90

Earl Thomas- FS at 66

Russell Wilson- QB at 51

Richard Sherman- CB at 50
_________________
Go Hawks!

WINTER IS COMING


Last edited by Dools=hawks on Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:18 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tatupu_64


Moderator
Joined: 05 Apr 2007
Posts: 21834
Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pretty cool to see him on the list. Are those 4 the only ones we'll have in the top 100?
_________________
<Ram
BlaqOptic wrote:
...13 Seahawks one spot over the 08 Steelers

ram29jackson wrote:
LO freaking L...Seahawks aren't repeating crap and you can book that
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
imani


Moderator
Joined: 03 Mar 2009
Posts: 29442
Location: Harlem, NY
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatupu_64 wrote:
Pretty cool to see him on the list. Are those 4 the only ones we'll have in the top 100?


I'm pretty sure Russell is on it
_________________


Russell Wilson Fan since July 2012
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Wee-Bey


Joined: 15 Apr 2013
Posts: 722
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatupu_64 wrote:
Pretty cool to see him on the list. Are those 4 the only ones we'll have in the top 100?


Harvin might make it, Okung too. Or at least they should.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tatupu_64


Moderator
Joined: 05 Apr 2007
Posts: 21834
Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wee-Bey wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:
Pretty cool to see him on the list. Are those 4 the only ones we'll have in the top 100?


Harvin might make it, Okung too. Or at least they should.
That's who I was thinking were missing from the picture too.
_________________
<Ram
BlaqOptic wrote:
...13 Seahawks one spot over the 08 Steelers

ram29jackson wrote:
LO freaking L...Seahawks aren't repeating crap and you can book that
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
hawksman81


Joined: 30 Mar 2009
Posts: 2576
Location: I am the Eyas
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatupu_64 wrote:
Wee-Bey wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:
Pretty cool to see him on the list. Are those 4 the only ones we'll have in the top 100?


Harvin might make it, Okung too. Or at least they should.
That's who I was thinking were missing from the picture too.


There are only 4 more offensive lineman the rest of the 90 players, so I highly doubt Okung makes the list.
_________________


SaveourSonics wrote:
I love D!ck

JustisM wrote:
Why'd they turn the lights on?
Big Ben is more effective in the dark.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dools=hawks


Joined: 04 Mar 2008
Posts: 2781
Location: What's next?
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatupu_64 wrote:
Wee-Bey wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:
Pretty cool to see him on the list. Are those 4 the only ones we'll have in the top 100?


Harvin might make it, Okung too. Or at least they should.
That's who I was thinking were missing from the picture too.


They have only come out with 100-91 and i figured I would put that pic up until we have a new name called
_________________
Go Hawks!

WINTER IS COMING
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bigjoe0075


Joined: 18 Nov 2009
Posts: 2147
Location: Eastern Washinton
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unger is the best Center in football. I think this is slightly underrated. Although I do understand that he is a Center and We probably wont see another one on this list.

I think we end up with 9-10 players on this board when all is said and done.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NFL_Announcer


Joined: 31 Mar 2010
Posts: 694
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Always liked the Max Unger pick even at the time but if you asked me during the draft if I thought he'd materialize into an All Pro C, my answer would've been no.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NFL_Announcer


Joined: 31 Mar 2010
Posts: 694
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bigjoe0075 wrote:
Unger is the best Center in football. I think this is slightly underrated. Although I do understand that he is a Center and We probably wont see another one on this list.

I think we end up with 9-10 players on this board when all is said and done.


Sherman, Thomas, Lynch, Wagner, Unger (obviously), Okung, Wilson, all dserve to be on this list. That's 7... not sure I think anyone else should be on. Arguments can be made for Ryan, Chancellor, Mebane, etc. but nah. Not top 100 considering NFL has over 1,500 active players.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bigjoe0075


Joined: 18 Nov 2009
Posts: 2147
Location: Eastern Washinton
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NFL_Announcer wrote:
Bigjoe0075 wrote:
Unger is the best Center in football. I think this is slightly underrated. Although I do understand that he is a Center and We probably wont see another one on this list.

I think we end up with 9-10 players on this board when all is said and done.


Sherman, Thomas, Lynch, Wagner, Unger (obviously), Okung, Wilson, all dserve to be on this list. That's 7... not sure I think anyone else should be on. Arguments can be made for Ryan, Chancellor, Mebane, etc. but nah. Not top 100 considering NFL has over 1,500 active players.


Add Mebane, Avril, Clemmons, and Harvin for consideration.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tatupu_64


Moderator
Joined: 05 Apr 2007
Posts: 21834
Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dools=hawks wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:
Wee-Bey wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:
Pretty cool to see him on the list. Are those 4 the only ones we'll have in the top 100?


Harvin might make it, Okung too. Or at least they should.
That's who I was thinking were missing from the picture too.


They have only come out with 100-91 and i figured I would put that pic up until we have a new name called
Oh you're alright, I was just wondering if for some reason they released all the names on the list somewhere.
_________________
<Ram
BlaqOptic wrote:
...13 Seahawks one spot over the 08 Steelers

ram29jackson wrote:
LO freaking L...Seahawks aren't repeating crap and you can book that
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dools=hawks


Joined: 04 Mar 2008
Posts: 2781
Location: What's next?
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatupu_64 wrote:
Dools=hawks wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:
Wee-Bey wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:
Pretty cool to see him on the list. Are those 4 the only ones we'll have in the top 100?


Harvin might make it, Okung too. Or at least they should.
That's who I was thinking were missing from the picture too.


They have only come out with 100-91 and i figured I would put that pic up until we have a new name called
Oh you're alright, I was just wondering if for some reason they released all the names on the list somewhere.


yeah its a show on NFL network where they will release 10 at a time
_________________
Go Hawks!

WINTER IS COMING
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tatupu_64


Moderator
Joined: 05 Apr 2007
Posts: 21834
Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dools=hawks wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:
Dools=hawks wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:
Wee-Bey wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:
Pretty cool to see him on the list. Are those 4 the only ones we'll have in the top 100?


Harvin might make it, Okung too. Or at least they should.
That's who I was thinking were missing from the picture too.


They have only come out with 100-91 and i figured I would put that pic up until we have a new name called
Oh you're alright, I was just wondering if for some reason they released all the names on the list somewhere.


yeah its a show on NFL network where they will release 10 at a time
I must not be being very clear Laughing I know what the show is.

When you posted the picture I thought it was indicated all 100 names had been released (with only the order of the last 10 revealed).
_________________
<Ram
BlaqOptic wrote:
...13 Seahawks one spot over the 08 Steelers

ram29jackson wrote:
LO freaking L...Seahawks aren't repeating crap and you can book that
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Meeker


Joined: 01 Apr 2006
Posts: 6761
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was fairly surprised Unger made it because of the under-representation of olineman on the list...but glad he did.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group