Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Grade our Offseason
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Offseason Grade
A
62%
 62%  [ 10 ]
B
31%
 31%  [ 5 ]
C
6%
 6%  [ 1 ]
D
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
F
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 16

VY

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

UTMoc10 wrote:
There are still some FA DE's out there we could pick up.

Abraham, Freeney, KVB, Idonije, etc... Cutting Amano would give us more money to sign one of these guys.

Not to mention I think we'll see a lot more of Ayers with his hand in the dirt and I'm expecting a lot more blitzing.

Agree on that. Just need to add a rotational guy that can take some reps and decrease Morgan and Wimbley's snap counts. With Amano and potentially Nate W being gone, more than enough room to make a move there.

Assuming he stays healthy, I think this is the year that McCarthy really steps it up. If he can, our LB corps could be more than solid.
Iceman88

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ockham wrote:
I gave them a B. Would have given b+/a- but did not feel I could give full A.

I thought they should have taken opportunity to upgrade from Griffin, sign a CB from a pretty talented free agent pool, an added a quality DE. Then
they would have gotten A+

Maybe: Goldson/Porter/Bennett

How do we "upgrade" from Griffin? We cannot afford to cut him so you want to sit a guy that is getting $7M a season on the bench? Give the guy a shot with the two new safeties we added and see how he does? As for cornerback why would you spend money on an aging player when you could take a CB in this great class this year? You would rather have Porter than Wreh-Wilson? Finally for the part I agree on, our depth at DE is horrible, but I think we will still add a vet.

Props to Kempes ^
candyman93

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ttitansfan4life wrote:
candyman93 wrote:
A+

If Jake Locker balls out, you're winning the AFC South.

Shocked I love you Candy.

I was very critical of the Titans heading in to last season. I thought they would be terrible. Now I expect you to mop the floor with the Colts.

You have potentialy one of the most explosive offenses in the NFL. However like I said, I need to see more out of Jake. Physically he can be an elite QB. He has the tools for a very high ceiling.

You're never going to not have holes on a team. It's about building on your strength and imposing your will. Titans will have a monster running game and you have explosive weapons to throw to. I don't know the deal with Britt.

The Titans are a very interesting team, but nobody will talk about them because other than CJ2k they don't have a "sexy name" to talk about.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

candyman93 wrote:
ttitansfan4life wrote:
candyman93 wrote:
A+

I was very critical of the Titans heading in to last season. I thought they would be terrible. Now I expect you to mop the floor with the Colts.

You have potentialy one of the most explosive offenses in the NFL. However like I said, I need to see more out of Jake. Physically he can be an elite QB. He has the tools for a very high ceiling.

You're never going to not have holes on a team. It's about building on your strength and imposing your will. Titans will have a monster running game and you have explosive weapons to throw to. I don't know the deal with Britt.

The Titans are a very interesting team, but nobody will talk about them because other than CJ2k they don't have a "sexy name" to talk about.

That and the fact all the talking heads will be on the texans and colts N#$@, believing it will be a 2 horse race for the AFC South and the Titans will come from 3rd place and overtake them both or worse case scenario grab a wildcard. Cool Shocked

**The #1 reason the Titans are my favorite team is #9. -- R.I.P Steve "Air" McNair**
Shout out to NS922 on da sig
ttitansfan4life

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lamont wrote:
candyman93 wrote:
ttitansfan4life wrote:
candyman93 wrote:
A+

That and the fact all the talking heads will be on the texans and colts N#$@, believing it will be a 2 horse race for the AFC South and the Titans will come from 3rd place and overtake them both or worse case scenario grab a wildcard. Cool Shocked

Agreed. BTW, the Colts are probably the most overrated team. The two games last year against us was given to them by the refs. They played the easiest schedule in the league. Their draft and FA was not impressive at all. They signed Walden and Cherilus? Both are very below average. Werner as a OLB? Doesn't make sense. Best signing was Landry at safety. The safety duo should be very good. I'm not seeing much from them. I see us finishing around 9-7 or 10-6 with the Colts around 7-9 and Jags 6-10. Texans win the division at 11-5.
candyman93

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Colts are gonna crash back down to Earth. I bet they go 6-10. They caught lightning in a bottle and rode off of pure emotion.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: