Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Buffalo Bills 2013 UDFA
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills
View previous topic :: View next topic  
QuinneyluvsNFL

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

also very excited to see Brandon Kaufman out of Eastern Washington signed, after his game against Washington, Steve Sarkisian said 'that #1 put on a receiving clinic against us today'. Kaufman finished the game with 10 receptions for 140 yards while matched up against first round cornerback, Desmond Trufant.

Definitely a vertical threat, doesn't have the best speed but is definitely a big red-zone target. I like what we're doing here!!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BillsGuy82 wrote:
I'm excited about Manuel / Woods / Rogers / Goodwin... With Stevie / Spiller / Freddy...

Ive listened to Manuel's interviews with WGR and other local sports media and I'm starting to love this guy.. He wanted / expected Buffalo to take him and he wants to make this work, and saying all the right things.

[inappropriate/removed] what some idiots around this forum think.. This kid is for real,

I see. So because I don't think EJ Manuel was the right pick, and because I don't love him as a prospect, I'm an idiot. Got it, thanks.
BBF doesn't get run over by cars, cars get run over by BBF
BillsGuy82

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BigBillsFan13 wrote:
BillsGuy82 wrote:
I'm excited about Manuel / Woods / Rogers / Goodwin... With Stevie / Spiller / Freddy...

Ive listened to Manuel's interviews with WGR and other local sports media and I'm starting to love this guy.. He wanted / expected Buffalo to take him and he wants to make this work, and saying all the right things.

[inappropriate/removed] what some idiots around this forum think.. This kid is for real,

I see. So because I don't think EJ Manuel was the right pick, and because I don't love him as a prospect, I'm an idiot. Got it, thanks.

Perhaps I should have clarified.. Every in the Boom/Bust forum are saying Bust because he was a "reach".. Give the kid a chance, don't be so sensitive
BigBillsFan13

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BillsGuy82 wrote:
BigBillsFan13 wrote:
BillsGuy82 wrote:

Perhaps I should have clarified.. Every in the Boom/Bust forum are saying Bust because he was a "reach".. Give the kid a chance, don't be so sensitive

I gotcha. Well I'll say this, I really hope he's the answer for us at QB. I hope he's our franchise guy. I hope he fixes his "flaws" and becomes a great all around QB. I'm rooting for the kid. He seems like a terrific kid who wants to work hard and improve. I'll give him a ton of credit for the way he's been so excited about coming to Buffalo, and the way he's been so humble and gracious.

I'm cautiously optimistic (or maybe optimistically pessimistic lol) about his future.
NickChowaniec

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BillsGuy82 wrote:
BigBillsFan13 wrote:
BillsGuy82 wrote:

BBF I think BillsGuy was referring to the other members from other teams in the forum, not Bills fans.

Love what we did in UDFA so far. Overall we took a lot of risks and if 2/3's of the picks pan out I'll be happy. I think Da'Rick can be the next Stevie Johnson story easily. I'm hoping he shows up and plays really well so he makes the roster.

Anyways, I think I'll be making us some new team sigs! Laughing

QuinneyluvsNFL

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NickChowaniec wrote:
BillsGuy82 wrote:
BigBillsFan13 wrote:
BillsGuy82 wrote:

BBF I think BillsGuy was referring to the other members from other teams in the forum, not Bills fans.

Love what we did in UDFA so far. Overall we took a lot of risks and if 2/3's of the picks pan out I'll be happy. I think Da'Rick can be the next Stevie Johnson story easily. I'm hoping he shows up and plays really well so he makes the roster.

If you can find a good enough picture, I'd love a Keith Pough one Laughing

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I guess I shouldn't be calling other fans idiots either.. But back to Manuel I believe his flaws are fixable with proper coaching. Tool wise he has best of both worlds, and is humble and intelligent.

The only pick I don't really like was Alonso tbh.
BillsGuy82

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We did very well with Rogers and Tuel with UDFA as well..
NickChowaniec

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

QuinneyluvsNFL wrote:
NickChowaniec wrote:
BillsGuy82 wrote:
BigBillsFan13 wrote:
BillsGuy82 wrote:

If you can find a good enough picture, I'd love a Keith Pough one Laughing

I'll see what I can do Wink

I'll be posting them all tonight hopefully.

hdshot

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

QuinneyluvsNFL wrote:
also very excited to see Brandon Kaufman out of Eastern Washington signed, after his game against Washington, Steve Sarkisian said 'that #1 put on a receiving clinic against us today'. Kaufman finished the game with 10 receptions for 140 yards while matched up against first round cornerback, Desmond Trufant.

Definitely a vertical threat, doesn't have the best speed but is definitely a big red-zone target. I like what we're doing here!!

You know your college football and I watch EWU football. Only reason this dude didn't go to a big school was because he got injured in high school. He is tuff as nails and can play hurt.

I like this play because VP Joe Biden was there and cheering for the other team which this 1st TD for EWU was the begining of the end for Joe's team.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VB5setIFmFU
Willink

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

26CornerBlitz wrote:
Full UDFA List of Signings: http://www.buffalobillsdraft.com/

Drew Smith, RB, Albany

I'm actually friends with Drew. Went to HS with my best friend/roomate and have gone drinking with him before. Good kid.

Quote:
If I have not lost my mind I can sometimes hear it preparing to defect
BigBillsFan13

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Willink wrote:
26CornerBlitz wrote:
Full UDFA List of Signings: http://www.buffalobillsdraft.com/

Drew Smith, RB, Albany

I'm actually friends with Drew. Went to HS with my best friend/roomate and have gone drinking with him before. Good kid.

Nice. Maybe he'll impress the staff enough to win the #3 spot.
Yibbyl

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thenewbuffalogm wrote:
I am excited about Rogers potential just like everyone else, but another guy that I like adding is Keith Pough. This guy was an absolute FCS monster for Howard. He has good size at 6'2 and 240, and I believe if he would have dropped a lower 40 time he would have been a top 75 pick. He was one of the standouts at the EW Shrine game, and several scouting services had him as one of the top under the radar guys in the draft.

One EW scout said he was a non stop talker pushing and leading his teammates, gets great leverage, tremendous motor who plays very aggressive and is violent at the point of attack. He can play inside and out, and 1 service had him rated 8th out of 132 ILB prospects. I think he makes the team as a rotation guy and potentially outstanding special teams guy at worst.

This. Spotted Pough about 2 months ago and was sold on his field smarts and solid tackling technique. Rogers definitely wasn't our only UDFA steal!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yibbyl wrote:
thenewbuffalogm wrote:
I am excited about Rogers potential just like everyone else, but another guy that I like adding is Keith Pough. This guy was an absolute FCS monster for Howard. He has good size at 6'2 and 240, and I believe if he would have dropped a lower 40 time he would have been a top 75 pick. He was one of the standouts at the EW Shrine game, and several scouting services had him as one of the top under the radar guys in the draft.

One EW scout said he was a non stop talker pushing and leading his teammates, gets great leverage, tremendous motor who plays very aggressive and is violent at the point of attack. He can play inside and out, and 1 service had him rated 8th out of 132 ILB prospects. I think he makes the team as a rotation guy and potentially outstanding special teams guy at worst.

This. Spotted Pough about 2 months ago and was sold on his field smarts and solid tackling technique. Rogers definitely wasn't our only UDFA steal!

We've got 4 UDFA's with potential to make the 53/PS, that's a DAMN good haul IMO.

Super happy with how we handled it.
cdavls17

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ej doesnt get credit he played on an nfl ready team at FSU. I think he was a better prospect then Christian Ponder who went 12th to the Vikings who also went to the playoffs this year. Geno is coming off a college offense where he will struggle to understand the WCO which both bills and jets will be using this year.

As for UDFA I like the Rogers move like everyone else. One player who I am interested is Greg Reid who use to be at FSU but had an issue and was kicked off the team. He was a good corner but a great returner and to bring him in just to see what he has would be a great low risk high reward.

Thanks Max

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: