Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

NFL Network's Top 100 Players

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SJ9

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:11 pm    Post subject: NFL Network's Top 100 Players Reply with quote

I don't no how many of you guys will be watching the top 100 players on nfl network but the skins have there first guy on the list with

Trent Williams at number 99

Becoming one of the elite left tackles in the game it's been fun watching him evolve into a good LT

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems to low to me. I figured he'd be higher
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
SJ9

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea I was kind of supprised that he was at 99 myself figured he be a little higher to turtle

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mo Jo Drew 98, didn't even play 6 games??? This is players voting for this right? Next to QB I would say LT is the most important position, I don't know how they vote for this. Just sayin if your in the top 10 LT's in the league your probably in the top 60 overall players.
turtle28

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MosEisley wrote:
Mo Jo Drew 98, didn't even play 6 games??? This is players voting for this right? Next to QB I would say LT is the most important position, I don't know how they vote for this. Just sayin if your in the top 10 LT's in the league your probably in the top 60 overall players.
thats right around where I'd have TWill also
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
SJ9

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The redskins have had there second guy on the top 100 with London fletcher at number 86 witch is to show you how much better our team is getting we have two guys in the top 100 so far this year with one or two still to come RG3 and maybe Morris it just goes to show you that shannahan and Allen are doin a good job bringing in talent because this year were gonna have more guys on this list than we have had the last two yrs combined with those being mcskippy and fletcher last yr

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alfred Morris is next up on the top 100 for the skins as he's comes in at number 64 on the list that's the third redskins to make the list he joins Trent Williams and London fletcher on the list

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fletch shouldn't have made it. Williams should have been higher. We all know Griffin is gonna be the next, and probably last, guy up.
turtle28

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 4:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brian23 wrote:
Fletch shouldn't have made it. Williams should have been higher. We all know Griffin is gonna be the next, and probably last, guy up.
cant we just be happy that Fletch is getting recognition? For the longest time it seemed like he got none and now he is getting some and it seems like most are really down on him.

He didn't have his best season last year because he was playing on a bad foot which required surgery after the season for most of the year, but he did finish the season strong after the bye week and was one of the main catalysts on that defense that helped get things turned around, which propelled us into the playoffs.
lavar703

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brian23 wrote:

While age and injury slowed Fletch last year, he was still one of the best MLB in the game. He's spot is deserved.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: