Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

UDFA Discussion
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
samsel23

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:52 pm    Post subject: UDFA Discussion Reply with quote

http://www.nepatriotsdraft.com/2013-nfl-undrafted-free-agents

You're welcome

Looks like we got OLB Brad Madison-Missouri

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want Tyler Bray.
Diesel2692

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the first two signings...blah

but this third one is actually a pretty good one

LB Jake Knott Iowa State 6'2 242 Best LB to ever come out of Iowa State. Had some injuries in college which I'm sure led to him not being drafted but good player who is smart and works hard
oldman9er

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^ also like the Jake Knott signing!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bills signed WR Da'rick Rogers
Diesel2692

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

and Saints got Reddick Sad
kw_215

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diesel2692 wrote:

I cant believe he went undrafted, blows my mind that he was projected 3-4th RD.
Diesel2692

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kw_215 wrote:
Diesel2692 wrote:

Yeah I still wanna know what's up with that
Diesel2692

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the Columbia LB we got looks interesting. 6'2 247 4.6 forty.
kw_215

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diesel2692 wrote:
kw_215 wrote:
Diesel2692 wrote:

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/players/1630333/kevin-reddick
Entering the 2012 season, Notre Dame middle linebacker Manti Te'o was the consensus No. 1 player at his position for the 2013 NFL Draft. But Reddick wasn't far behind in most rankings. While Te'o has lived up to his high-billing and just about cemented his first round value, Reddick has done the opposite.

The biggest reason Reddick has been a faller this season is his questionable effort on the field, too often giving up on plays once engaged and going at half-speed if the play isn't run directly at him. He rarely leaves the field so some of it might be fatigue, but inconsistent urgency and motor is a large concern that will force NFL teams to think twice on draft day.
Diesel2692

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok now WOW this one is interesting we signed.........

ATH Demetrius Harris Wisc/Milwaukee
6'6 237
Apparently he was gifted receiver who went the basketball route as a PF. Apparently Dorsey scouted him when he was in GB two years ago and made himself a note to check back on him two years later to see if he's interested in football career. Shocked

Sounds like our scouts contacted him in march to gauge his interest and we apparently flew him out for a private workout before draft. Sounds like we may have yet another option to work with at the TE position.
Diesel2692

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kw_215 wrote:
Diesel2692 wrote:
kw_215 wrote:
Diesel2692 wrote:

Entering the 2012 season, Notre Dame middle linebacker Manti Te'o was the consensus No. 1 player at his position for the 2013 NFL Draft. But Reddick wasn't far behind in most rankings. While Te'o has lived up to his high-billing and just about cemented his first round value, Reddick has done the opposite.

The biggest reason Reddick has been a faller this season is his questionable effort on the field, too often giving up on plays once engaged and going at half-speed if the play isn't run directly at him. He rarely leaves the field so some of it might be fatigue, but inconsistent urgency and motor is a large concern that will force NFL teams to think twice on draft day.

to go completely undrafted?? nah to me gotta be something more than that. Hell teams are taking players late in draft who they don't even know can play or not lol. Gotta be something we don't know about that made him go completely undrafted imo.
samsel23

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diesel2692 wrote:
kw_215 wrote:
Diesel2692 wrote:
kw_215 wrote:
Diesel2692 wrote:

to go completely undrafted?? nah to me gotta be something more than that. Hell teams are taking players late in draft who they don't even know can play or not lol. Gotta be something we don't know about that made him go completely undrafted imo.

You really do believe teams don't know about they late round guys they drafted??

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

samsel23 wrote:
Diesel2692 wrote:
kw_215 wrote:
Diesel2692 wrote:
kw_215 wrote:
Diesel2692 wrote:

You really do believe teams don't know about they late round guys they drafted??

What? I'm saying there may be something more to WHY Reddick didn't get drafted. Something that may not come out for a couple of days. It's happened before. Gotta be another reason as to why all 32 teams pass on a guy for the entire draft who was thought to be a 2nd round pick at one time....other than maybe he doesn't give 100% effort and may run hot and cold. Confused
Diesel2692

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice...what looked to be our best UDFA signing LB Jake Knott they are saying now has signed with Philly not us.

Well now about the only guy i'm really interested in that we have signed is the Potential TE Demetrius Harris.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: