Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

6.23 (191st Overall) - SS Bacarri Rambo, Georgia
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Woz

Location: in a land where the furniture folds to a much smaller size
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dashing wrote:
Thomas has a chance, Rambo likely will only come in when Brandons gone or injured.

At the same time, we went from having razor thin depth to feeling like we've got at least three or four starters in the safety positions now.
tyler735

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dashing wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
Future starting DBs for the redskins in 2 years:

CB: Amerson
CB: Minifield
SS: Thomas
FS: Rambo

What an awesome secondary we will have for our future! Cool

LOL dude Minfield will never start for us . Thomas has a chance, Rambo likely will only come in when Brandons gone or injured.

I would love to see this crystal ball you have that can see into the future! Laughing

But seriously when Minifield is healthy, he is a legit talent at the CB spot, and very well could make an impact/start for us if he can regain form.

I really like the talent we have added in the secondary through the draft. Got two of my favorite safety's in the draft!
SeanTayorsaPIMP

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did not want anything to do with him in the first 3 rounds, LOVE that we got him in the 6th though! I think he'll be a stud special teams player and he plays with a chip on his shoulder. I still think he'll get eaten up by the top tier QBs but his upside is incredible for a 6th round pick.

mike23md on the sig!
Redskins24-7

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was never a big fan of Rambo's but I know this guy can play! Him and Thomas are going to be pretty much like Chancellor and E. Thomas out in Seattle. I'm legit excited for our team's future. This team WILL win a Super Bowl by 2017. Book it.
Roy Helu, Jr: 16 GP, 62 rushes, 274 yards, 4 TDs; 31 catches, 251 yards
TheGreeK1973

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
Future starting DBs for the redskins in 2 years:

CB: Amerson
CB: Minifield
SS: Thomas
FS: Rambo

What an awesome secondary we will have for our future! Cool

Imagine if Minnifield and Crawford pan out. And Merriweather comes back health and plays for us a few years at a high level. This rotation of our secondary could be absolutely sick.
S. Taylor

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Redskins24-7 wrote:
I was never a big fan of Rambo's but I know this guy can play! Him and Thomas are going to be pretty much like Chancellor and E. Thomas out in Seattle. I'm legit excited for our team's future. This team WILL win a Super Bowl by 2017. Book it.

That's a bold statement...
Especially since neither can tackle/hit as well as Kam.
DCRED

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

S. Taylor wrote:
Redskins24-7 wrote:

That's a bold statement...
Especially since neither can tackle/hit as well as Kam.

Rambo will tie up a big RB and get him down though. He brought down Lacy etc..And he does lay some wood on WRs AND is good at causing Fumbles.

While they may not be as strong with the Hits they can both get to the ball and make some Great plays on it.
That's why they are here-- to get the ball back to the Offense, but neither is going to be soft

Awesome sigs by mike23md
ny92jefferis

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Without having a first round pick, I've got to say your front office did an outstanding job of getting some quality players for the secondary this draft.

Washington is definitely making it a tougher division with each draft class. Franchise is moving in the right direction ... little scary actually.
turtle28

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://washington.cbslocal.com/2013/05/06/rambo-making-an-impression-on-redskins/

Rambo made a good first imression with an interception on Sunday during practice.
Quote:

“I kind of knew the system because we run the same system at Georgia with Coach Olivadotti,” Rambo said. “I really learned a lot from him and it carried over. I just follow the scheme and do what the coaches ask me to do. Once you do that, it allows you to make plays, it allows you to play full-speed. It’s just natural once the ball’s there to go get it and make a play.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
DCRED

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
http://washington.cbslocal.com/2013/05/06/rambo-making-an-impression-on-redskins/

Rambo made a good first imression with an interception on Sunday during practice.
Quote:

“I kind of knew the system because we run the same system at Georgia with Coach Olivadotti,” Rambo said. “I really learned a lot from him and it carried over. I just follow the scheme and do what the coaches ask me to do. Once you do that, it allows you to make plays, it allows you to play full-speed. It’s just natural once the ball’s there to go get it and make a play.

Awesome that you just quoted the Exact quote from the article I read that I wanted to quote yesterday...
Interesting learning from Olividatti and applying it here.

Awesome sigs by mike23md
turtle28

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DCRED wrote:
turtle28 wrote:

Quote:

Awesome that you just quoted the Exact quote from the article I read that I wanted to quote yesterday...

hahaha. Did I?

My bad. Embarassed
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
DCRED

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
DCRED wrote:
turtle28 wrote:

Quote:

hahaha. Did I?

My bad. Embarassed

No it's good Laughing Cool picking up stuff from his LBers coach lol

But I am feeling good about having Merriweather back healthy and Thomas and Rambo learning at both S positions... Doughty as a run-stopper Only possibly?

Awesome sigs by mike23md
turtle28

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.hogshaven.com/2013/4/30/4285972/breaking-down-redskins-6th-round-pick-safety-bacarri-rambo

I don't know if anyone saw this break down that ukredskin did for hogshaven but its awesome.

I'm excited about all our picks but I'd be lying that if I didn't say I was most excited about Rambo's potential to be a long term solution at free safety after reading and watching his breakdown.

In all of the gif's ukredskin uses Rambo displays an ability to watch rhe eyes of the, even twice as he is back pedaling and great range. He then displays a great ability to be a ball hawk and act like a receiver and go after the ball. Some have said Rambo compares to pro bowl safety Dashon Golston. I really believe in time he's going to prove to be a steal in this draft and he will be a long term starter.

Both Amerson and Thomas do a lot of the same things that Rambo does as well. I'm extremely excited about the future of our defensive backfield with these 3 rookies to add to the rookies we added last year late in the draft- Crawford and Bernstine. Then to add to that we have Chase Minifield, if Chase and Bernstine can get healthy for our future and become reserves for these rookies, then we will surely have a talented and deep secondary for our future.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: