Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

With the 138th Pick in the NFL Draft, Tharold Simon
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
silus


Joined: 09 Aug 2007
Posts: 1897
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

klyon7634 wrote:
Who cares he was a kid partying with a few friends because he was gunna be drafted soon. He was probably drunk when the encounter happened so I dont see it as a big deal.

Doubt the cop would have asked him to move his car if he was drunk. But anyways, I don't doubt the judgement of John Schneider, i'm just saying that most people would never say anything like that. This guy has a lot of maturing to do.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
klyon7634


Joined: 13 Jul 2007
Posts: 11685
Location: New York
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

silus wrote:
klyon7634 wrote:
Who cares he was a kid partying with a few friends because he was gunna be drafted soon. He was probably drunk when the encounter happened so I dont see it as a big deal.

Doubt the cop would have asked him to move his car if he was drunk. But anyways, I don't doubt the judgement of John Schneider, i'm just saying that most people would never say anything like that. This guy has a lot of maturing to do.


sorry let me rephraise that "he had probably been drinking"
_________________


Seahawks~ Yankees~ Knicks~ Syracuse Orange


#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SoS


Joined: 20 Apr 2013
Posts: 3751
Location: Sleepless in Seattle
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tharold Simon is a gangster that makes our secondary that much more thuggish. No one tells Tharold what to do!
_________________
DudeWhat?? wrote:
If I am a starting QB and my back up is Kellen Clemens..i would only have one question...."Turn up for what?"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SHONUFF


Joined: 16 Nov 2004
Posts: 3270
Location: fairfield, Ca
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:19 pm    Post subject: cb Reply with quote

My favorite pick in the our draft. I'd much rather have secondary guys with chips on their shoulders.. Hell I wouldnt be opposed to busting charlse Manson out once a week if he could rush the passer.. Wink
_________________
I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
silus


Joined: 09 Aug 2007
Posts: 1897
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This guy played at a top program and already owns a city. What chip does he have. If anything he is entitled and really immature.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
canucks9314


Joined: 31 Dec 2009
Posts: 1098
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Richard Sherman ‏@RSherman_25 49m
Just spoke with @t_simon24. Excited to have him with us. Gonna be a great NFL corner
_________________


domepatrol91 wrote:
bucsfan333 wrote:
Did 84 point the direction they were gonna run the ball? Laughing

Reverse psychology.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
darnell


Joined: 07 Nov 2007
Posts: 1950
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tharold Simon Day in Louisiana is all about Tharold Simon and having a good time. If you're not having a good time on Tharold Simon Day that's a you problem. Tharold Simon doesn' need tot listen to anyone on Tharold Simon Day in Tharold Simon's town. Tharold Simon doesn't play by anyones rules, not even Tharold Simon's.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
hawkman98272


Joined: 02 Jan 2009
Posts: 18848
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing Laughing

This is more perfect than talking about Honey Badger after his second incident that got him kicked off the team.

Honey Badger just don't care.
_________________

IDOG_det

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
silus


Joined: 09 Aug 2007
Posts: 1897
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Honey Badger had his coming to Jesus moment already. This guy still might think he's bigger than life, stealing the phrase from Tyrann Mathieu's interview. We will see.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SoS


Joined: 20 Apr 2013
Posts: 3751
Location: Sleepless in Seattle
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seriously, who does this sound like?


Quote:
Strengths: Good-sized athlete with quick read/react skills. Long arms and uses his reach to make plays on the ball. Physical to work through blocks and seeks out contact. Violent striker and plays with an aggressive mentality. Will bait and drive on throws. Natural ballskills with good highpointing skills and catching radius. Confident and plays fearless.

Weaknesses: Not a quick-twitch athlete and lacks elite long-speed. Lacks the fluid hips or feet to quickly recover when he gets turned around. Needs extensive overhaul with his technique, getting too high in his backpedal. Needs to better understand situational football and allows too much of a cushion in short-yardage situations. Caught holding once receiver gains a step and gets too grabby in coverage, attracting penalties. Too undisciplined and needs to eliminate the mental errors. Suspect eye discipline and struggles anticipating routes. Needs to challenge receivers more at the line of scrimmage and do a better job in press. Struggles locating in man coverage downfield and will have a tough time holding up on an island at the pro level. One game suspension in 2011 for allegedly failing a drug test

_________________
DudeWhat?? wrote:
If I am a starting QB and my back up is Kellen Clemens..i would only have one question...."Turn up for what?"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Brown_Mamba


Joined: 13 May 2008
Posts: 1787
Location: Seattle
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

silus wrote:
Honey Badger had his coming to Jesus moment already. This guy still might think he's bigger than life, stealing the phrase from Tyrann Mathieu's interview. We will see.


He'll be humbled once Percy burns him a few times in practice. Plus the LOB isn't gonna allow this dude's ego to run wild.
_________________

Dirk No-Miss-zki fan
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NFL_Announcer


Joined: 01 Apr 2010
Posts: 683
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love this pick. Guarantee he turns out well for us.

AND DON'T LISTEN TO THOSE STUPID COPS. "I park my car wherever I want!"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bigjoe0075


Joined: 18 Nov 2009
Posts: 2147
Location: Eastern Washinton
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

darnell wrote:
Tharold Simon Day in Louisiana is all about Tharold Simon and having a good time. If you're not having a good time on Tharold Simon Day that's a you problem. Tharold Simon doesn' need tot listen to anyone on Tharold Simon Day in Tharold Simon's town. Tharold Simon doesn't play by anyones rules, not even Tharold Simon's.


I like this..... Laughing

Meanwhile my brother is a cop so.....a middle finger to all who blame this incident on the cop. Tharold should have been introduced to a taser. The disrespect.....I applaud the cop for his restraint in not knocking this fool out.

Being a high profile athlete doesn't entitle you to SHHHHHHH.....
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dools=hawks


Joined: 04 Mar 2008
Posts: 2767
Location: What's next?
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SoS wrote:
Seriously, who does this sound like?


Quote:
Strengths: Good-sized athlete with quick read/react skills. Long arms and uses his reach to make plays on the ball. Physical to work through blocks and seeks out contact. Violent striker and plays with an aggressive mentality. Will bait and drive on throws. Natural ballskills with good highpointing skills and catching radius. Confident and plays fearless.

Weaknesses: Not a quick-twitch athlete and lacks elite long-speed. Lacks the fluid hips or feet to quickly recover when he gets turned around. Needs extensive overhaul with his technique, getting too high in his backpedal. Needs to better understand situational football and allows too much of a cushion in short-yardage situations. Caught holding once receiver gains a step and gets too grabby in coverage, attracting penalties. Too undisciplined and needs to eliminate the mental errors. Suspect eye discipline and struggles anticipating routes. Needs to challenge receivers more at the line of scrimmage and do a better job in press. Struggles locating in man coverage downfield and will have a tough time holding up on an island at the pro level. One game suspension in 2011 for allegedly failing a drug test


a seattle corner?
_________________
Go Hawks!

WINTER IS COMING
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SoS


Joined: 20 Apr 2013
Posts: 3751
Location: Sleepless in Seattle
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pretty much Laughing I was thinking Browner with speed.
_________________
DudeWhat?? wrote:
If I am a starting QB and my back up is Kellen Clemens..i would only have one question...."Turn up for what?"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group