You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.


 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

With the 135th pick, the tWo select, Denard Robinson, ATH
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Jacksonville Jaguars
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
MoJo122-b-21


Joined: 01 Dec 2009
Posts: 6438
Location: Not London!
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't know Robinson was going to be a runningback - I can't imagine he can hold up to more than 10 touches a game, high-end. I assumed he'd end up a receiver. I guess he'll be our version of Dexter McCluster.

No beef, he's just such an exciting player in space.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Viewtiful Wade


Joined: 14 Aug 2009
Posts: 152
Location: Destin, Fl
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote



Get that NCAA lol
_________________
Jags.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JaguarCrazy2832


Joined: 28 Jun 2008
Posts: 91020
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is Dennard, Shoelace?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MoJo122-b-21


Joined: 01 Dec 2009
Posts: 6438
Location: Not London!
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
Is Dennard, Shoelace?


They're going to fine him if he doesn't tie his shoes in the NFL.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Its A Sabotage


Joined: 14 May 2010
Posts: 38219
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
Is Dennard, Shoelace?


waaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyment
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MJD4MVP5455


Joined: 08 Mar 2011
Posts: 2249
Location: Deerfield Beach
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
Is Dennard, Shoelace?

Yep
_________________


2015 Jaguar Forum Survivor Pool Winner
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MJD4MVP5455


Joined: 08 Mar 2011
Posts: 2249
Location: Deerfield Beach
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://gifsoup.com/view/4623138/denard-robinson-gif.html QB of the future? Laughing
_________________


2015 Jaguar Forum Survivor Pool Winner
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Its A Sabotage


Joined: 14 May 2010
Posts: 38219
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
"we're gonna play him a little bit at slot" - Caldwell on Robinson

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JaguarCrazy2832


Joined: 28 Jun 2008
Posts: 91020
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its A Sabotage wrote:
Quote:
"we're gonna play him a little bit at slot" - Caldwell on Robinson


I'm so excited to see how he lines up, we havnt had a gadget-type player in the history of the team, at least that i can think of
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Adrenaline_Flux


Moderator
Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Posts: 22895
Location: The Iowa
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
Its A Sabotage wrote:
Quote:
"we're gonna play him a little bit at slot" - Caldwell on Robinson


I'm so excited to see how he lines up, we havnt had a gadget-type player in the history of the team, at least that i can think of


Now we have two
_________________


Winner of Football's Future Big Brother II
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JaguarCrazy2832


Joined: 28 Jun 2008
Posts: 91020
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adrenaline_Flux wrote:
JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
Its A Sabotage wrote:
Quote:
"we're gonna play him a little bit at slot" - Caldwell on Robinson


I'm so excited to see how he lines up, we havnt had a gadget-type player in the history of the team, at least that i can think of


Now we have two


Who is the first? Confused
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MightyRx


Joined: 25 Aug 2011
Posts: 531
Location: ...Where my mind is at ease!
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
Adrenaline_Flux wrote:
JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
Its A Sabotage wrote:
Quote:
"we're gonna play him a little bit at slot" - Caldwell on Robinson


I'm so excited to see how he lines up, we havnt had a gadget-type player in the history of the team, at least that i can think of


Now we have two


Who is the first? Confused

Ummm, Ace?!?
_________________
People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.
Defensive coordinator of the SFL's Baltimore Crabs
Member of the CAG NFL league
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JaguarCrazy2832


Joined: 28 Jun 2008
Posts: 91020
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MightyRx wrote:
JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
Adrenaline_Flux wrote:
JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
Its A Sabotage wrote:
Quote:
"we're gonna play him a little bit at slot" - Caldwell on Robinson


I'm so excited to see how he lines up, we havnt had a gadget-type player in the history of the team, at least that i can think of


Now we have two


Who is the first? Confused

Ummm, Ace?!?


I consider gadget guys to be players who dont really have a position like Dennard. Ace is clearly a WR with return ability
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DuvalsKing


Joined: 15 Nov 2011
Posts: 1017
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If Jerry Sullivan can teach Ace and D.R. some tools to put in they're tool kit and one of these guys emerge to become our Percy Harvin and they can do it on a consistent bases out the slot i'm a happy camper. But its kind of the same pick but if Caldwell and Gus have a plan i'm amped to see how it plays out ace and denard handing off to each other on a double reverse? Denard running a little read option with Mojo and Ace standing in the same backfield ? We shall see.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JaguarCrazy2832


Joined: 28 Jun 2008
Posts: 91020
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DuvalsKing wrote:
If Jerry Sullivan can teach Ace and D.R. some tools to put in they're tool kit and one of these guys emerge to become our Percy Harvin and they can do it on a consistent bases out the slot i'm a happy camper. But its kind of the same pick but if Caldwell and Gus have a plan i'm amped to see how it plays out ace and denard handing off to each other on a double reverse? Denard running a little read option with Mojo and Ace standing in the same backfield ? We shall see.


How does Denard stack up as a passer with Pat White?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Jacksonville Jaguars All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 4 of 8

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group