Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

With the 123rd Pick in the NFL Draft, Chris Harper
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
imani

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:23 pm    Post subject: With the 123rd Pick in the NFL Draft, Chris Harper Reply with quote

Chris Harper, WR KSU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGktn8yDDBE

Fiesta Bowl
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJQE69rjH3s

Quote:
STRENGTHS: A coordinated athlete with above-average body control and focus. Tracks the ball beautifully and brings it in at his highest point. Improved route-running over the past two seasons. Effective perimeter blocker. Underrated and has the ability to be a starter.
WEAKNESSES: Coordinated for a large receiver but isn't always under control. Speed is adequate and he doesn't always play to his timed speed. Not overly explosive and appears to have only one speed. Could get by on effort and intuitiveness against some Big 12 competition.

wwhickok wrote:
I don't believe for one second that Seattle makes it out of their first playoff game.

Russell Wilson Fan since July 2012

Last edited by imani on Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
immuhguy10

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Addressing a need, so I am all for it.

Props to Kempes on the sig.
hawkman98272

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A lot of people are loving the pick. His stock has been rising and some thought the highest he could go is mid-2nd while his floor was early 5th. Definitely won't be forced into anything so that could be good for him.

Kempes

#JDI
Dools=hawks

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chris Harperrrrrrrr

WINTER IS COMING
Sacks98

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

6'1 229 yep a Pete Caroll guy lol thought it would be Quinton Patton lookin like a smoke screen now.
Bigjoe0075

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

with patton on the board I am scratching my head. I thought Seattle was in love with him. But Harper will help out a lot once Tate is long gone. Maybe this pick will allow us to possibly trade Tate before he hits FA.
Sacks98

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bigjoe0075 wrote:
with patton on the board I am scratching my head. I thought Seattle was in love with him. But Harper will help out a lot once Tate is long gone. Maybe this pick will allow us to possibly trade Tate before he hits FA.

I think we will devolop Harper and let Tate walk in FA i don't see us tagging him and he is a UFA i don't see us trading Tate though.
SupeRG00F

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sacks98 wrote:
Bigjoe0075 wrote:

I think we will devolop Harper and let Tate walk in FA i don't see us tagging him and he is a UFA i don't see us trading Tate though.
I don't see Tate leaving. Him and Wilson bonded pretty fast from what I've seen last year. I think Rice is more likely to be gone than Tate.

Xbox Gamertag: SupeR G00F
SoS

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amazing selection. I could see Harper being a big player for us this year. Probably the most impact selection we've made so far. So happy we didn't go with Patton.
Brown_Mamba

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Might not have been the best idea to open the first youtube link while sitting next to my dad. I had my laptop on full volume too, so once I clicked it, the first thing I heard was "I'm so fresh you can suck my nuts"

My dad was all like: Not talking

While I'm sitting there like: Anxious

Dirk No-Miss-zki fan
Tatupu_64

Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SupeRG00F wrote:
Sacks98 wrote:
Bigjoe0075 wrote:

I don't see Tate leaving. Him and Wilson bonded pretty fast from what I've seen last year. I think Rice is more likely to be gone than Tate.
We won't have the money to pay Tate.

Hopefully someone throws a crapload of money at him and we can get a nice compensatory pick out of him.

^Rammy
Biggest Irvn, Michael, and ET Supporter

BlaqOptic wrote:
I'll put the 2013 Seahawks one spot over the 2008 Steelers on the Top 10
SoS

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatupu_64 wrote:
SupeRG00F wrote:
Sacks98 wrote:
Bigjoe0075 wrote:

Hopefully someone throws a crapload of money at him and we can get a nice compensatory pick out of him.

Either that or the team cuts Rice/forces him to take a big pay cut so we can retain Tate. Depends on the type of year he has.
hawksman81

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SoS wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:
SupeRG00F wrote:
Sacks98 wrote:
Bigjoe0075 wrote:

Either that or the team cuts Rice/forces him to take a big pay cut so we can retain Tate. Depends on the type of year he has.

I would way rather let go of Rice then Tate. I think Tate is a better fit with Wilson, is not injury prone like Rice, and is a better player over all. Plus he is younger.

I donít see why people are so keen on letting Tate go. I think that would be a huge loss.

SaveourSonics wrote:
I love D!ck

JustisM wrote:
Why'd they turn the lights on?
Big Ben is more effective in the dark.
SoS

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hawksman81 wrote:
SoS wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:
SupeRG00F wrote:
Sacks98 wrote:
Bigjoe0075 wrote:

I would way rather let go of Rice then Tate. I think Tate is a better fit with Wilson, is not injury prone like Rice, and is a better player over all. Plus he is younger.

I donít see why people are so keen on letting Tate go. I think that would be a huge loss.

Agreed. With the way the team values youth, I won't be surprised at all if they just cut Rice and sign Tate to a cheaper deal. Harvin, Tate, Harper sounds fine to me.
chpjns15

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hawksman81 wrote:
SoS wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:
SupeRG00F wrote:
Sacks98 wrote:
Bigjoe0075 wrote:

I completely agree. It comes across like Tate has a really good bond with Wilson so I don't think they will get rid of that. He was also one of my favorite players to watch last year, so I really dont want him to go.

"If you can't win, cheat. If you can't cheat, don't play."

"Getting a paper cut, that is tragedy. Someone falling down a sewer and dying, that is comedy."

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: