Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Tyler Wilson, QB Arkansas
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20, 21, 22  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Burgesskills

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In AZ he will surely force passes and fumble the ball in the most opportune times causing the team to lose winnable games. Then he will become a diva and demand to leave the team. He is a decent QB who will never win anything in this league. He has a good arm, good pocket presence, has some accuracy, but always shoots himself in the foot with turnovers.
dante9876

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

big_palooka wrote:
FreshPrince wrote:
Tamby wrote:
Nodisrespect wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
Tamby wrote:
Cardinals are a lot better than us. They had one of the best defenses in the league last year and they get a lot of turnovers. Fitz finally has a real QB, their QBs last year were absolute garbage. If they weren't in the same division as the niners and seahawks I'd say they would be the favorites to win their division.

lol
The rams are better too. That whole statement is hilarious.

Yea, hilarious.

I think you guys are really hard on Palmer. He only threw for over 4k yards with almost twice as many touchdowns as interceptions last year. He is without a doubt the best quarterback that Arizona has had since Warner. I don't really understand the hatred raider fans have towards him. Because he couldn't win games on a horrible team? All the unnessceray hate is what drove the guy out of town.

It's 100% based on the trade. Nobody liked the compensation so they hate Palmer for it instead of where the blame should lie.

And you're correct. Palmer is a decent QB. He will put up big numbers in AZ and Fitz will be relevant again. They will get along great together.

Palmer and Fitz will have good numbers but will it lead to wins, is the question.
Silver&Black88

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dante9876 wrote:
big_palooka wrote:
FreshPrince wrote:
Tamby wrote:
Nodisrespect wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
Tamby wrote:
Cardinals are a lot better than us. They had one of the best defenses in the league last year and they get a lot of turnovers. Fitz finally has a real QB, their QBs last year were absolute garbage. If they weren't in the same division as the niners and seahawks I'd say they would be the favorites to win their division.

lol

Yea, hilarious.

I think you guys are really hard on Palmer. He only threw for over 4k yards with almost twice as many touchdowns as interceptions last year. He is without a doubt the best quarterback that Arizona has had since Warner. I don't really understand the hatred raider fans have towards him. Because he couldn't win games on a horrible team? All the unnessceray hate is what drove the guy out of town.

It's 100% based on the trade. Nobody liked the compensation so they hate Palmer for it instead of where the blame should lie.

And you're correct. Palmer is a decent QB. He will put up big numbers in AZ and Fitz will be relevant again. They will get along great together.

Palmer and Fitz will have good numbers but will it lead to wins, is the question.

I'm interested to see the answer to that question as well.

BigBillsFan13 wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
Somewhere, RR strokes his mustache with pride
Among other things...
THE MAD STORK

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver&Black88 wrote:
dante9876 wrote:
big_palooka wrote:
FreshPrince wrote:
Tamby wrote:
Nodisrespect wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
Tamby wrote:

lol

Yea, hilarious.

I'm interested to see the answer to that question as well.

As good as Arizona is, theyre playing in arguably the best division in football. You got 49ers&Seattle who are both SB contenders, and the Rams are a very good team as well, with a great defense. I see Arizona coming in 3rd in there division with a 8-8 record.
Going to be a really interesting team to watch, because they have stood in games last year with their great defense alone, as much as people dislike palmer, I think he is a good qb, and I hope he does great out there (and I am confident that he will).
DarthDavis

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought this thread was about Tyler Wilson. Maybe we should make an AZ and Carson Palmer thread. Laughing

I watched some more Wilson tape last night. His game against Auburn and Louisiana Monroe. Can be found here http://www.raiders1.ninjagoro.com/2013/05/

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who knows Tyler wilson Jersey Number in Oakland?
Eddie Carmona will be #8 probably...
RaidersJagsFan9

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

saintsaji wrote:
Who knows Tyler wilson Jersey Number in Oakland?
Eddie Carmona will be #8 probably...

Carmona is wearing #5 and Wilson is #8

^^^^
Props to Pats9ers
Django

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeMarcus Davis ‏@DeMarcusRFNET 3m
Matt Flynn will have good competition once Tyler Wilson gets his footwork down. His delivery and ball placement are spot on. #Raidernation
Darkness

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wilson kind of reminds me of a poor mans Jay Cutlet
Sonic Raider

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver&Black88 wrote:
Of course Dilfer takes a dookie all over the pick. God I hate that guy.

Trent Dilfer is a tool. Dude is the worst quarterback to win the Super Bowl in NFL history, he had a legendary defense with one of the greatest linebacking corps of all time.

Yet he was singing the praises of the Cowboys' draft.
ZoomWaffle

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sonic Raider wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:

Trent Dilfer is a tool. Dude is the worst quarterback to win the Super Bowl in NFL history, he had a legendary defense with one of the greatest linebacking corps of all time.

Laughing

Escobar was a good pick but using a first on Frederick was a mistake.

Silver&Black88 on the sig

La_Vader wrote:
I wouldn't trade Pryor for any prospect in this years draft. Quote me on that
Sonic Raider

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZoomWaffle wrote:
Sonic Raider wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:

Laughing

Escobar still was a reach, and there was a better center in the draft than Travis Frederick and that was Barrett Jones from Alabama whom I was hoping we would draft.
ZoomWaffle

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sonic Raider wrote:
ZoomWaffle wrote:
Sonic Raider wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:

Laughing

Escobar still was a reach, and there was a better center in the draft than Travis Frederick and that was Barrett Jones from Alabama whom I was hoping we would draft.

IDK about Escobar being a reach. I saw mocks having him go anywhere from the 2nd-4th. He is a good TE regardless.

Silver&Black88 on the sig

La_Vader wrote:
I wouldn't trade Pryor for any prospect in this years draft. Quote me on that
javierfm

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZoomWaffle wrote:
Sonic Raider wrote:
ZoomWaffle wrote:
Sonic Raider wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:

Laughing

IDK about Escobar being a reach. I saw mocks having him go anywhere from the 2nd-4th. He is a good TE regardless.

Jerry Jones is the new Al Davis. Cowboy fans are gonna get a taste of what we went through this last decade.
JTagg7754

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Django wrote:
DeMarcus Davis ‏@DeMarcusRFNET 3m
Matt Flynn will have good competition once Tyler Wilson gets his footwork down. His delivery and ball placement are spot on. #Raidernation

He's quickly becoming my favorite pick of this draft. I can see Flynn getting salty again this season and for good reason. There is a reason this kid was once a top 10 prospect. We might have gotten a major steal here. Can't wait to find out.

PM sig requests.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20, 21, 22  Next
Page 13 of 22

Jump to: