Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Tyler Wilson, QB Arkansas
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 20, 21, 22  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
oak42069

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raidin wrote:
oak42069 wrote:
Raidin wrote:
Burgesskills wrote:
Quote:
To be fair, it was the guy broadcasting from his one bedroom apartment that said that, not the fat thing from ESPN LOL. I still laughed. I wonder how people get these jobs sometimes......

I think people in the media, regardless of how important they are, have more access to see Pryor in practice and workouts and he does have an arm, he just was afraid to use it in his one and only start in the NFL, ever.

You guys already jocking Wilson, like you did Palmer crack me up. Where's Carson now?

On a better team.

Laughing on a better team, good one

he went to a place where they led the league in giving up sacks.

they had better record last year and they'll have a better record next year.

my bad i dont have time to research their 2012 record... i do know they started the season 4-0

if the other poster is accurate on only winning one more game, it means arizona lost their last 11 out of 12 games

yea they def better Laughing

and pretty sure they share a division with seattle and sf. arizona bottom of the barrel buddy boy Wink
Silver&Black88

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meh. They have much better WRs than we do. They had a solid defense out there too. OL is a problem, but they did add Cooper. They're a better team than us atm, but not by that much. I do think Palmer will have more success there than here.

BigBillsFan13 wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
Somewhere, RR strokes his mustache with pride
Among other things...
agarcia34

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tyler Wilson has a P.Rivers type of release.
Preacher

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did anyone watch the Gruden's QB Camp on TW?

http://www.raiders1.ninjagoro.com/2013/tyler-wilson-qb-camp/

Thanks JTJagg7754

There is good and evil, choose good.
DarthDavis

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Preacher wrote:
Did anyone watch the Gruden's QB Camp on TW?

http://www.raiders1.ninjagoro.com/2013/tyler-wilson-qb-camp/

Gruden and Greg Olsen are best buds, I think its clear that Gruden would have had Wilson on his board as one of the better QB's.

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cardinals are a lot better than us. They had one of the best defenses in the league last year and they get a lot of turnovers. Fitz finally has a real QB, their QBs last year were absolute garbage. If they weren't in the same division as the niners and seahawks I'd say they would be the favorites to win their division.
justwinbaby81

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tamby wrote:
Cardinals are a lot better than us. They had one of the best defenses in the league last year and they get a lot of turnovers. Fitz finally has a real QB, their QBs last year were absolute garbage. If they weren't in the same division as the niners and seahawks I'd say they would be the favorites to win their division.

Good point, but on the other hand if DEN, KC, and SD weren't in our division I'd say we would be the favorites to win our division......

Cardinals are not a lot better than the Raiders. Both are below average. [/b]

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

justwinbaby81 wrote:
Tamby wrote:

Good point, but on the other hand if DEN, KC, and SD weren't in our division I'd say we would be the favorites to win our division......

Cardinals are not a lot better than the Raiders. Both are below average. [/b]

The Niners and the Seahawks are going to be the two best teams in the NFC this year, in my opinion.
NCOUGHMAN

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tamby wrote:

lol

green24 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN > all of you

Raider X wrote:
This is football, not pussology 101
dante9876

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NCOUGHMAN wrote:
Tamby wrote:

lol

+1
Nodisrespect

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NCOUGHMAN wrote:
Tamby wrote:

lol
The rams are better too. That whole statement is hilarious.
Tamby

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nodisrespect wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
Tamby wrote:

lol

Yea, hilarious.
Nodisrespect

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 4:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tyler has potential, probably the best pure thrower on the team. I doubt Flynn last all season,and Wilson will get his shot sooner than later.
FreshPrince

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tamby wrote:
Nodisrespect wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
Tamby wrote:

lol

Yea, hilarious.

I think you guys are really hard on Palmer. He only threw for over 4k yards with almost twice as many touchdowns as interceptions last year. He is without a doubt the best quarterback that Arizona has had since Warner. I don't really understand the hatred raider fans have towards him. Because he couldn't win games on a horrible team? All the unnessceray hate is what drove the guy out of town.
big_palooka

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FreshPrince wrote:
Tamby wrote:
Nodisrespect wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
Tamby wrote:

lol

Yea, hilarious.

I think you guys are really hard on Palmer. He only threw for over 4k yards with almost twice as many touchdowns as interceptions last year. He is without a doubt the best quarterback that Arizona has had since Warner. I don't really understand the hatred raider fans have towards him. Because he couldn't win games on a horrible team? All the unnessceray hate is what drove the guy out of town.

It's 100% based on the trade. Nobody liked the compensation so they hate Palmer for it instead of where the blame should lie.

And you're correct. Palmer is a decent QB. He will put up big numbers in AZ and Fitz will be relevant again. They will get along great together.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 20, 21, 22  Next
Page 12 of 22

Jump to: